This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Valley of Victors

Topic » REUNION | Valley of Victors

1723 days 6 hours ago
Jasoi
I know

SAMMYSOSATV IS THE LEGEND AT MAKING LOGOS AND BUFFS
1723 days 6 hours ago
purplebb4
honestly the logo was the best part of the season
1723 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
I truly apologize for the VL leak.

I cannot say for certainty that my VL has been 100% airtight for 20 seasons, but there has not been a leak large enough that has ruined a season like this season did.

I cannot identify who exactly leaked the information, but whoever did, please know that it really upset me.
1723 days 6 hours ago
SammySosaTV
purplebb4
honestly the logo was the best part of the season

That's what they say about Ghost Island
1723 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
I cannot say for certainty that my VL has been 100% airtight for 20 seasons, but there has not been a leak large enough that has ruined a season like this season did.

oh it hasnt lmao
1723 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
Moving forward, my VL will no longer have information pertaining to the game.
1723 days 6 hours ago
Jasoi
FACTZ
1723 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
Sometime in the next week or two, I will host A Cutthroat Gala, and we will celebrate all 20 seasons of the series.
1723 days 6 hours ago
purplebb4
what is a that?
1723 days 6 hours ago
Lalisa
megan, harry and sadie all got leaked to and it was confirmed bc they somehow knew everything before it was going to happen LMAO like this isnt final destination bitch
1723 days 6 hours ago
MrBird
it was purplebb he leaked the vl
1723 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
I am also considering asking people to take part in interviews to create A Cutthroat Audiobook, which will chronicle the past 20 seasons.
1723 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
Lalisa
megan, harry and sadie all got leaked to and it was confirmed bc they somehow knew everything before it was going to happen LMAO like this isnt final destination bitch
1723 days 6 hours ago
Lalisa
LMAO CUTTHROAT AUDIOBOOK
1723 days 6 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
JUST SAW THIS....
THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO VOTED ME TO WIN ❤️❤️❤️
Jeremy, thanks for hosting such a great season!

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!