This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Valley of Victors

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Valley..

1726 days 23 hours ago
_JB_
ABSOL, JACKSON, SAGAR and WILL, welcome to the Final Tribal Council.

We will now bring in the members of the jury: BIRKS, LIV, CHILI, JULIAN, MAX, LIMA, SILVER, TASHI, and HARRY.

Any juror may ask a question to any of the finalists. It is recommended, however, to wait to ask questions until each finalist has made an opening statement.

Votes are due on SUNDAY 8/4 at 12 PM EST.

Good luck!
1726 days 23 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Hi, everyone! i'll post a little something in a couple hours.
1726 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
don't bother
1726 days 23 hours ago
Absol
hey whats up

i would write a big speech but... i didn't really do that much this game.

basically i was in minority for two votes until merge, and then i got roped into the one alliance that trusted me, so that was great. it was generally really easy for me to just go along with votes because i only had one side that would give me the time of day, and the other side never really considered me one of the threats.

i tried to keep open lines of communication and dialogues with (almost) everyone, but i feel like the perception of how i was playing this game affected how i actually could play the game. if people don't trust you enough to work with you, you can't really work with them ^_^

that being said, i played a really easy utr game and was never really a big target. the only votes i ever got in this game were from a vote where the goal was to tie, thereby making me safe, so that kinda shows how little people ever wanted to target me.

anyways i have no real defensible gameplay to speak to, because the moves i tried to make generally fell through and i was never really a part of the moves other people made, because nobody trusted me :3. i hope at least after this game people don't dislike me for the way i played? if i see an easy opening to get deep into the game i'm gonna take it, and that's what i did.

i'm a defeatist so i don't really think i'm winning this one. regardless, ask me anything you want because i will answer!
1726 days 23 hours ago
Absol
also stan loona

1726 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
Listen up nerds, I honestly ran this game and this alliance that ultimately ended up making the F4 and I did it all from the SHADOWS.

I mean sure you guys can knock me for not talking to many of you but honestly every single person sitting here in the final 4 knew this would be the final 4 and yet they still wasted their time bullshitting people in the minority and trying to cuddle up to y'all for jury votes. Sure I could have talked to Ewliam about the weather or Harold Wasnak about Survivor Season 40 but WHY? That would be a waste of both my time and yours.

It was me, OBSCURITY, who made the original alliance "Big and Beautiful" for me/Chili/Will/Jackson on our original Socompa tribe: https://i.imgur.com/KoF3w6R.jpg

Absol was added after the merge. The rest of the game was more or less history, with that alliance running the rest of the game and me making most of the decisions. All I really had to do was SCOOP up Setsu after Julian was idoled out because I knew I could just get him to sheep me like he was doing to Julian: https://i.imgur.com/Ogfz2Pv.jpg <- That was the second Big and Beautiful chat I made because the idiots sitting next to me added Silver09 to our original one. I was also the one who pushed for the silver boot, and everyone in our alliance was initially resistant but eventually BUCKLED under the pressure and listened 2 me.

I made a side F3 with him and Absol called "gay idiots from hell" https://i.imgur.com/YL26Jhv.jpg which pretty much locked him as basically a double vote for me for the rest of the game until I gave him the boot at F5. This also had the side effect of building trust with Absol who I didn't start this game with and who I was probably the least close to out of our alliance. For example, Absol told me 2 min before the Max boot that Max had an idol and they were both voting for Harry and wanted to use my double vote  to vote Harry with them. I let Absol let Max think I was voting with them so he wouldnt use his idol, and thus sent Max to the DOGHOUSE with almost no effort on my part.

I was so incredibly well-insulated within my core alliance because of the close relationship that I had with all 3 of Absol, Will, and JJ that I was basically never at risk of actually going home, whereas I had the power to take any of them out at any time. I ultimately made the decision to go to the end with all of them because let's be honest if anyone else snuck into this F4 they'd probably win by default.

So yeah, u could be boring and vote for one of the 3 stooges who spent time puckering up against ur assholes or you can vote for the MASTERMIND behind the scenes. I was the catalyst for most of the decisions made in the late game (especially the finale night boot order). I was the scum between ur toes. I was the nightmare that woke u up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night. And guess what huns, I am the FINAL non-main game winner left standing. I earned my stripes...did u earn yours?
1726 days 23 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Hi, jurors - just figured I would write a little bit of a summary for my game for anyone interested.

I entered this game with a HUGE target on my back – I'm a two-time winner known for being a physical AND social threat, who was immediately lumped into a premade that I wasn't a part of. I also knew going into the game that, because of my job & relatively busy personal life, I wasn't going to be able to go "full-mega-gamebot-Jackson" that I tend to in these group games. In order to make it to the end, I had to do something different. So I did the one thing no one ever expected me to do.......................... I learned how to shut up ! *gasps*

I let other people blow their own games up by overplaying and stuck true to the people that had reciprocated loyalty to me from the get go. I was on Skype/Snapchat for much less time than I normally am, so I made every conversation count. I was in the good graces of literally everyone come F12 and even when there were times I could've been on Skype more, I chose not to. I wasn't an immunity threat anymore – I was still a social threat, but I was also rarely really online so I could play that card & let bigger fish be fried before me.
-
As far as #BigMewvz, just want to point out that the two most crucial moves in this game were solely, or mainly, because of me

17) Megan/BBMeganNicole #Henan - Socompa - Day 2 (4-4-1/4-3)

When I saw this tie, I talked to Setsu and convinced him that voting Megan was the best move. I informed Julian & Setsu about the supposed premade from the other side, and although Julian and I had different ideas for that vote, Setsu voted my way despite the fact that he literally joined this game to be an extra vote for Julian AND I got Julian suspicious of his tribemates so that, come merge, it would be easier to flip people.

11) Julian/TheSexiestDude990 #Musical - Marmolejo/Aconcagua - Day 6 (5-0(6)-0(0))

Granted, the idol that was played was not mine, but I was able to get Silver to confirm where the votes were really going that round, plus I was able to swing him over so that we had his vote with us for the next round, ensuring our side had majority with the extra vote.
-
At the end of the day, for the first time all series, I had no individual immunities, no extra votes, no secret idols in my pocket. This is not to discredit those who had these advantages, but I tried something new and I think it worked. I am willing to answer any question throughout the FTC & I hope you consider voting for me to win the final season of this series and becoming the sole three-time winner of the series!!

GL Sagar/Absol/Will, thank you for being great allies <3
1726 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
Hello jury!

After the very messy finish to my last season, I wanted to play a smarter and cleaner game. Despite that, I had a very rough start in the beginning with a tie vote, and just narrowly escaped. My game was not filled with me spearheading big moves or anything, as I feel like I played more of a game to survive. I had advantages in the game that could have enabled me to make more big moves, but I didn't ever feel like it was necessary for me to make them. I only used them for myself as that is who I was playing for.

I did my best to damage control, and did not blow up at anyone. Even if I was voted by someone, I would try to continue a working relationship with them in hopes they wouldn’t vote me again. However, it was clearly not as effective as I thought as players who I thought I could work with from the other side always ended up voting me again anyways.

After I successfully played my idol, I was put in a good position where the main people targeting me has been voted off. I didn’t initially want the season to be just one side versus another, but it was clear where I stood in the pecking order so I picked and stood by my side.

I played 3 seasons of cutthroat and made the FTC in all 3 of my seasons. I have never once been voted off and am proud of that fact as I usually get voted off right before the FTC every time I play.

Thank you for any votes I get, and feel free to ask me any questions cause this speech is probably really bad. Gl Sagar/Jackson/Absol <3
1726 days 21 hours ago
Birks4444
Well, Hi. I’m not going to waste much time saying things I don’t mean, so I’m going to cut right to the chase. I don’t want to vote for any of you. Some of you left a sour taste in my mouth as people, and all of you left a sour taste as players. That being said, I’m going to have to vote for a winner, so let’s get it started.

All of you are talking about how good your social game was and I’d like to point out that none of you ever made an effort to connect with me.

Sagar- You’re saying that you didn’t bull shit the jurors and you didn’t try to kiss our asses. You also claim that you had control over the others in your alliance. Hours before my vote out, you tell me you’ll switch the vote from me to someone else. I ask Lalisa on the jury if it’s true and apparently it isn’t. I ask you again and you say it is. So you were either bull shitting me for no reason, or you clearly didn’t have control if you tried flipping it. Which one is it? Do you have anything else to say?

Will- Your game demonstrates a lack of awareness from me and poor social play. It’s your first tribal and you walk away with 4 votes. If Lima was American, you’d be sitting on the pre-jury bench with an extra vote in your pocket. You then need to use an idol to save yourself at your 6th tribal. Were you just not into the game or were you bad socially?

Jackson- If I was asked a week ago who I’d be voting for in this F4 scenario, it would have been you without a doubt. But clearly, things change. We merge and instantly I know that I want to work with you. YOU make an alliance with me and Im all in for it. 12 hours later I’m being told I’m the vote and I message you. I don’t get a response until after the votes are already locked and you’ve already voted for me, giving no consideration towards any other vote. You reached out to me later on Skype and I just couldn’t believe what you were saying, so I did what you did and ignored you. Why was making unnecessary alliances a part of your game and how did it benefit you?

Absol- I’m quite conflicted on you. Out of this Final 4, you made the most attempts to make a connection with me and quite oddly enough I enjoyed our conversations. But your speech reflects your game. Once we merged, you were just used as a number all the way through. What redeeming quality did you have in this game that will make me want to vote for you? And had this been a Final 3 or Final 2, would you still be sitting here pleading your case?

Those are my main points in addressing all of you. Considering you all played games with me, I’ll do the same and do one with you. Most of what you’ve said in your speeches has either been denied by jurors or obviously contradicts your actions.  So I personally don’t feel comfortable voting for any of your games to win.

Normally, if I can’t decide who to vote for, I’ll vote for the better person. This Final 4 makes it impossible to even do that because you all clearly showed you don’t care about keeping the good people, so why should I?

Here’s the game I’ll be playing. I will ask a general question to all of you. Throughout the course of the next 23 hours, I will post a new question that is meant to be answered by all of you. If I have specific questions for specific people, Ill state those. At the end of it, the person who answers the most questions will get my jury vote. If you don’t care to answer, that’s on you. If I feel the answer is incomplete or not honest, it will not count. Good luck and may the least shitty win.
1726 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
Yeah sis I literally said "birks knows he is the vote, maybe we should change it" in the socompa alliance chat with like everyone + harry/lima but this was literally after almost everyone was locked in so those of us who were online pretty quickly squashed it because we didnt want to risk vote-splitting

Tbh I think you're making a much bigger deal about this than it actually was lmao it's something I haven't given any thought to since our one conversation that night. You asked me to try changing the vote and i was like sure so i tried...did i try hard? No, I really didn't because frankly it didn't benefit me to keep you in the game anyway. But I told you I'd ask so I did. Chili probably doesnt remember because it was literally a 2 minute convo in the Socompa chat. I wasn't talking about it in the core chats.

If I really wanted to save you, I most likely could have. But I didn't! And I'm sitting here so now so let's just say I didn't lose much sleep over it.

I don't think I have anything else to say...oh yeah, happy belated birthday!
1726 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
Will- Your game demonstrates a lack of awareness from me and poor social play. It’s your first tribal and you walk away with 4 votes. If Lima was American, you’d be sitting on the pre-jury bench with an extra vote in your pocket. You then need to use an idol to save yourself at your 6th tribal. Were you just not into the game or were you bad socially?

My social game was obviously not perfect as I got votes early on, but I know where I stood and tried to always get in a majority of people's good graces. I had relatively good relationships with Harry and Uilliam (and they can speak about that on their own behalf) regarding those who voted me on that side, but they weren't willing to fight to keep me safe. I can agree that I was lucky in some aspects of the game, but I know I didn't rely on luck to get where I am. I had a good relationship with Uilliam and if he was in a different time zone, I believe everything could have been different but it is not certain on which way it would have gone.

Advantages are always a part of the game and the theme of the season, power to the players. You cannot fault me for needing an idol to save myself as if I had ave left on that vote, the remaining finalists may not have been here either without me. Also I believe that if I didn't have the idol I could have gotten Uilliam's vote to vote Julian but I wasn't sure where he would of voted as he was a part of the Chili blindside so I didn't tell him about the idol or the Julian vote
1726 days 21 hours ago
ItsLiv

-I spit!

I don’t have anything to say other than Will you have my vote. You may not have played a perfect game but you didn’t play the worse game with who is up there with you.

Gl
1726 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
Well yes he would have voted me over Megan, but if he was online, a different vote could have potentially happened.
1726 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
I don’t have anything to say other than Will you have my vote. You may not have played a perfect game but you didn’t play the worse game with who is up there with you.

Thanks Liv <3
1726 days 21 hours ago
Birks4444

Thank you, your jury management is amazing! <333

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!