This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 | Benguela

Topic » Tribal Council #1 | Benguela

1801 days 16 hours ago
_JB_
Welcome to tribal council!

https://imgur.com/A1ElLVC.gif
{9/9 Remaining} (Green Buffs)

Bobby/bklimas
Harry/harrywasnak
Max/Novamax243
MC/moondancer63
Nahuel/nahuelaqua300
Nopalito/NopalitoLegend01
Raul/Raul0712
Rob/Hannah_Parks
Sandra/QueenSandraDiaz

General Questions:
-What do you base this first vote on?
-How does it feel to go up against a tribe consisting of Cutthroat veterans?
-How much do you value challenge strength?

Please mail your vote to me (_JB_) otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send us confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

Everyone is fair game.

Votes are due on TUESDAY 4/23 at 8 PM EST.
1801 days 16 hours ago
harrywasnak

Activity. All of us showed up except for one person and that person screwed us.

I think we actually have a pretty strong tribe once we trim the dead weight out. I think we'll be able to hold our own in challenges.

At this point it's important, but trust is also important. When their weakness and inactivity definitely trumps trust, someone is in trouble in my book.
1801 days 16 hours ago
moondancer63
Activity. All of us showed up except for one person and it sucks becasue we could have had the win had Sandra been there.

Honestly I don't know much about them so it doesn't bother me that much rn

I think that we need a strong challenge. But also trust it important. It doesn't matter how strong a tribe you are if you can't trust each other. Tribal unity is important.
1801 days 15 hours ago
QueenSandraDiaz
I’m going to go against the grain and say trust. Just because I wasn’t active TODAY does not mean I’m the smartest person to vote off tonight. I am a very trustworthy person and I think eliminating me would be a mistake.

Who cares... They lost once and will probably do it again...

Good for pre-merge but think about the merge.... I mean I’m not gonna be an immunity threat I’m trash at challenges. I just think I have a lot to offer to not only this tribe but this game.
1801 days 4 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
General Questions:
Answer: By on the activity of the player and his/her performance in the challenge/s.

Answer: Pretty hard. Hopefully we, the newbies, will be at the same level. But that does not mean that we must obligatorily be rivals, since we can be friends, despite being in different Tribes.

-How much do you value challenge strestreng?
Answer: Honestly, i don't think i'm a "Inmunity Threat", but i gonna be kinda good. We need to know the Weakness of the other players (Mostly in the merge).
Bye Bye! ♡
1801 days ago
Novamax243
There are a lot of factors to consider in a vote. Challenge strength, tribe dynamics, threat level, etc. Overall, whoever is the biggest 'dead weight' to the tribe will most likely be the one cut.

I mean, I am not trying to worry about it too much at this point. We've got our own tribe dynamics to balance right now and the returnees are only future concerns in the game.

It would be a lie to say that isn't a major contribution to my overrall vote because I would rather not lose every single preswap challenge, that typically rarely bodes well for making the end. However, as mentioned, it's not the only factor I'm considering this vote.
1800 days 22 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
General Questions:
I‘d say activity. I know i came a day late into the game, but I was still aware of a challenge and I wanted to show up and try to help ma team.

Are you using cutthroat to describe them or the overall them of the series? I‘mma be honest, it’s exciting to see some of them. I did fanboy when I saw Latisha and peed my panties with Dakota in the game, but us newbies also have a good chance this season. I‘mma just hope for the best and hopefully we can bring the bacon home next challenge.

In a season with vets it’s fundamental! These ppl have played the game be4 and are smart about them challenges. I would like for my tribe to be strong and active to balance the scale, cos we need our time to shine and I‘d like for us to do great moving forward. :)
1800 days 17 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
Hello?
1800 days 17 hours ago
_JB_
I'll go tally the votes...
1800 days 17 hours ago
_JB_
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1800 days 17 hours ago
_JB_
*nobody stands*
1800 days 17 hours ago
_JB_
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
1800 days 17 hours ago
QueenSandraDiaz
-sits on stool-
1800 days 17 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
*Sits on stool*
1800 days 17 hours ago
_JB_
First vote...
https://imgur.com/NCKp3e7.gif

RAUL

This is a self-vote.

1 vote RAUL
1800 days 17 hours ago
_JB_
Second vote...
https://imgur.com/pPtFbNQ.gif

SANDRA

1 vote RAUL, 1 vote SANDRA

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!