This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 | Waigeo

Topic » Tribal Council #10 | Waigeo

2010 days 22 hours ago
_JB_
Waigeo tribe, welcome back to Tribal Council.

{Silver Buffs}(9/11 Remaining)

Akshay/galore
BB/purplebb4
Bengie/countrysavage
Dave/DaveRCB
Hufus/Hufus
Kaitlyn/MarthaSpeaks
Keizo/Foxy_Piplup
Livingston/noobsmoke13 ---IMMUNE---
Patrik/patricenka9

GENERAL QUESTIONS:

-Knowing a double elimination is in store for the next vote, does that change your strategy for this one.
-How many steps ahead are you thinking this game?
-Knowing the auction is taking place as this tribal is processing, does that make you excited or concerned?

Please mail your vote to me (_JB_) otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send us confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

You cannot vote for LIVINGSTON. Everyone else is fair game.

Votes are due on THURSDAY 10/18 at 7:30 PM EST.
2010 days 13 hours ago
galore
I know I am next. And I know who I am going to vote to win. So if anyone wants to give me a living chance in the game, I can be a vote. Approach me. :)
2010 days 12 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
-Knowing a double elimination is in store for the next vote, does that change your strategy for this one.

Well...Not really? I mean it's pretty obvious that the next 3 to go are Me, Akshay and David...we just don't know the order lmao

...I'm only thinking about staying one vote longer... that's all i can do at this point

-Knowing the auction is taking place as this tribal is processing, does that make you excited or concerned?

...Concerned...
2010 days 10 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Why in the hell is there a double elimination? Like this game needs that? If anything it makes me stubbornly stick to what I've been doing in protest of something so ridiculous.

I think everyone has the Final Tribal Council in mind, but you also have to be there for the FTC so you really can only think ahead to the next tribal council.

Concerned. The auction is always some treacherous thing where literally anything can happen.
2010 days 9 hours ago
patricenka9
No, I walked in like a bitch, I'm going to stick to that.

That's my info thx.
Idgaf tbh
2010 days 8 hours ago
noobsmoke13
My back is against a wall and all I know if the double elimination, if none of us get immunity, will likely wipe out Salawati for good.

I lack the numbers or resources to think all that far ahead. All I have is a jury vote at this point.

Concerned due to their numbers and ability to get more stuff than us 3 could even try to get.
2010 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
I'll go tally the votes...
2010 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2010 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
*someone stands*
2010 days 5 hours ago
DaveRCB
lol
2010 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
*Akshay hands JB idol*
2010 days 5 hours ago
DaveRCB
Bai
2010 days 5 hours ago
patricenka9
Oof
2010 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
The rules of Cutthroat Survivor state that if anyone plays a hidden immunity idol that any votes cast against that person do not count and the person with the next highest number of votes will be voted out.

This is a hidden immunity idol.

Any votes cast against AKSHAY do not count.
2010 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
Anyone else?
2010 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
*someone stands*

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!