This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 | Misool

Topic » Tribal Council #1 | Misool

2015 days 2 hours ago
_JB_
Misool tribe, welcome to Tribal Council.

Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and grab the torch, dip the flame and get fire. As you all know, fire represents your life in this game and when your fire is gone, so are you. That will be the case for one of you this evening.

{Orange Buffs} (6/6 Remaining)

BB/purplebb4
Brady/CoachWade
Dan/dwipeouts
David/daveydod
Keemstar/OldNewz
Zelen/Zelen

GENERAL QUESTIONS:

-You guys nearly won the first immunity challenge. How do you feel about losing?
-What do you base your vote on for this first tribal council?
-What do you expect from this season on Cutthroat Survivor?

Please mail your vote to me (_JB_) otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send us confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

Votes are due on WEDNESDAY 10/10 at 7:30 PM EST.
2015 days 2 hours ago
dwipeouts
You guys nearly won the first immunity challenge. How do you feel about losing? It sucks to lose the very first one knowing that you Now have even a higher chance of getting the title of first bopt
-What do you base your vote on for this first tribal council? I believe we need to keep the tribe strong
-What do you expect from this season on Cutthroat Survivor? Nonlive challenges and awesomeness
2014 days 18 hours ago
purplebb4
-You guys nearly won the first immunity challenge. How do you feel about losing? Bad - of course. It always sucks to lose the first challenge of the game and it sucks even more to go to tribal council so early.
-What do you base your vote on for this first tribal council? As dwipe said, keeping the tribe strong
-What do you expect from this season on Cutthroat Survivor? I expect an overall great season.
2014 days 16 hours ago
Jasoi
Good luck guys

Its me Jasoi from cuttthroat survivor gold coast wishing u guys good luck on the first tribal
2014 days 12 hours ago
RedsKanto
Jasoi! Such an icon
2014 days 8 hours ago
Zelen
- I'm not gonna lie, I don't like to lose, but, you know, I can't help it. My tribe and I will accept this defeat and we will work even harder.
- Well... I understand that today my name will sound on vote and my task remains only to try to make so that I didn't become the first voted out.
- This isn't my first game. I have played other games but for a long time. I want to remember the old days and enjoy the season. I can say I don't even want to win. My job is to get to the merger.
2014 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
I'll go tally the votes...
2014 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2014 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
*nobody stands*
2014 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
2014 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
First vote...

https://imgur.com/dMFRiJj.gif

DAVID

This is a self-vote.

1 vote DAVID
2014 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
Second vote...

DAVID

2 votes DAVID
2014 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
Third vote...

DAVID

3 votes DAVID
2014 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
Fourth vote...
First person voted out of Cutthroat Survivor: Raja Ampat...

DAVID

Please bring me your torch.
2014 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
*brings torch*

DAVID, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

It is time for you to go.
2014 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
Well, voting off your tribe's most inactive member for the first vote makes a lot of sense. This tribe may be down a member, but we have a lot of game left to play.

Grab your torches, head back to camp, good night.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!