This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE | Mindanao

Topic » FINALE | Mindanao

1425 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
5/30 - 7 PM EST
1425 days ago
_JB_
Welcome to the FINALE of Cutthroat Survivor: Mindanao!
1425 days ago
_JB_
We have our Final 6...

JORDAN
NATHAN
OZZY
PATRICK
SAGAR
TYLER
1425 days ago
Oswald19
Here goes nothing! Good luck boys!
1425 days ago
_JB_
Tonight, we cut that in half. Three of you will become the final members of the jury and the other three will qualify for a spot at the Final Tribal Council, where you will plead your case to the jury as to why you should be awarded the title of Sole Survivor.
1425 days ago
_JB_
We'll start tonight with our first vote read.
1425 days ago
_JB_
I'll go tally the votes...
1425 days ago
Pkpkpkpk
Good luck guys ! It was amazing playing with all of ye!!!!
1425 days ago
_JB_
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, tonight is the FINAL night to do so.
1425 days ago
Rousso
alright Jeremy
1425 days ago
Rousso
im not even 100% sure if this is real at this point but might as well try to secure my safety so im playing this on myself
1425 days ago
_JB_
The rules of Cutthroat Survivor state that if anyone plays a hidden immunity idol that any votes cast against that person do not count and the person with the next highest number of votes is voted out.

This is a hidden immunity idol. All votes cast against JORDAN do not count.
1425 days ago
Rousso
ok work
1425 days ago
_JB_
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
1425 days ago
Oswald19
Unexpected! haha Good job Jordan!
1425 days ago
jungleman111
Congrats Jordan

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!