This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 | Monuriki

Topic » Tribal Council #9 | Monuriki

1931 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
Monuriki tribe, welcome to tribal council!

https://imgur.com/94FFwRv.gif
{Purple Buffs} (8/11 Remaining)

Josh/sergeant
Billy/Rocketokid13
Benjamin/BENLINUS
Eoin/Eoin
Brady/CoachWade
Dominique/D882
Jacob/BOBROCKS333 ---IMMUNE---

GENERAL QUESTIONS:

-Is Jacob becoming a big threat after his third straight immunity?
-What are you basing tonight's vote on?
-Are you looking towards the finale or are you taking this game one round at a time?

Please mail your vote to me (_JB_) otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send us confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

Votes are due on FRIDAY 12/14 at 7:30 PM EST.
1931 days 9 hours ago
D882
Probs

If I could vote out the host I would, you are inconsistent..

-Are you looking towards the finale or are you taking this game one round at a time?
Every round is stress inducing not going to lie.
1931 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade

Well no shit.

I have no clue yet.

I’m taking this game one round at a tim right now.
1931 days 9 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
I mean I don't think I'm very well liked LOL so I may be a physical threat but that's just one area. I'm aware of my flaws in this game, I don't think I'm playing some outstanding game or anything, just doing what I can to survive.

Whatever I think will be the smartest decision moving forward!

I'm looking forward to it, whether I'm still in as a competitor or just a juror! This season is rly flying by, so it'll be fun to see it all come together at the end.
1931 days 9 hours ago
BENLINUS
I think regardless of how Jacob wins or if he wins he will always be seen as a big threat. He noted it himself early on that he enters these games and regardless of how he'll play people will want to vote him out. Jacob knows there are people who want him out and he knows that was the case before his first immunity win.

Trust, who I can see myself moving forward with and what I think best serves those I want to work with.

One round at a time but the finale is always on my mind. We all want to set things up so we have a shot in the end, but it's all useless if you can't even get there.
1931 days 8 hours ago
D882
Hello,

I will be eliminating myself. I do not have time to continue in this game.....Ben and Josh are working together as well with probs Coach..Please send the speedboat Im out.

sorry Jeremy.

Coach you are also a terrible liar
"I just got this after the vote cause I had to work" bitch do you think i'm dumb you tried to vote me out last time....Then wanna be like BB was going for you BB couldnt gun for someone even if he was programmed to do it.  I am to smart to be played like that shitttt..

Thats why i'm leaving i'm not here to be voted out by these bitch ass players that I legit brought to the merge because of the 2 tribe challenges I won us. Also, being a top competitor when Josh/Eoin hasn't done shit the whole game just for them to get a top 4...nah bitch

https://media.giphy.com/media/iVJEhiEdcMNQ4/giphy.gif
1931 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
Goodbye, you may say I haven't did shit, but you haven't dislodged yourself from Jacob's dick and when shit gets rough because your asstwin has immunity so you're a gonner you quit, well awww too bad so sad.

Imma miss you, not byeeeee
1931 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
Dominique has quit the game.

However, this tribal council is not cancelled.
1931 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
Tomorrow, the FINALE will take place beginning at 7 p.m.

Votes will be DUE at 6:30 PM EST.
1930 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
I'll go tally the votes...
1930 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1930 days 10 hours ago
BENLINUS
*stands*

1930 days 10 hours ago
_JB_
Yes, Benjamin?
1930 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
*looks at everyone's faces*
1930 days 10 hours ago
BENLINUS
I was playing this regardless tonight once Dominique quit and left a more difficult situation up on us... and I said even if it wasn't needed at least it would be insurance to get me to the final five... However, from what I've heard my name may be coming up, and so... it shall finally make its appearance.
1930 days 10 hours ago
BENLINUS
I’m playing my idol on myself ... to those who showed me loyalty, if any ... thank you

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!