This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lanai

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lanai

2014 days 18 hours ago
_JB_
CHANDLER, CHRISTIAN and COLE, welcome to the Final Tribal Council.

We will now bring in the members of the jury: ERIC, YANDERE, CHILI, MEL, RAUL and TIM.

Any juror may ask a question to either or both finalists. It is recommended, however, to wait to ask questions until each finalist has made an opening statement.

***Please mail your vote to ME (_JB_) AND JP (TwentyOnePilots) otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting.***

Votes are due on SUNDAY 9/23 at 6:30 PM EST and our LIVE READING OF THE VOTES will be at 7 PM EST!
2014 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
Hey y'all. I'm not going to make this long but I just wanted to go over my game.

I'd describe my game as honest. If someone wanted to know where my head was at, it was very easy to come up and ask me and you'd get the truth. I've never really had the luxury of being completely honest 100% of the way through so that was definitely a ride!

After the attempted assassination of Christian_ on Day 3, I truly realized how vulnerable my game was. I knew at that point after literal days of Tim's propaganda against me that no matter what, I was never going to escape the target of being a "threat". So I promptly decided to win my way to the end, because I was self aware of the fact that despite having my tribe's idol, it would only buy me one additional round. It's not the most strategic way to play, but self awareness told me the odds of surviving a tribal without immunity were slim to none. I'm not going to apologize for winning my way here when I would've been voted out anytime I lost. Challenges are a part of Survivor, and it's what I capitalized on to be here. I didn't have immunity when Ralib's vote + Jordan's self vote saved me, but I still managed to get 5 people to still keep me against their best wishes.

At the end of the day, despite how certain juror members feel, I'm extremely proud of my game. I was called out Day ONE for being a threat to win. I was constantly @'d, had to watch as pretty much all my allies were voted out or quit, and I still made it here.

I had to win:

Endurance/Speed
Spam
Luck
Flash Game
Karma Finding
and the Gauntlet to make it here

For TG challenges, I think I covered a good spectrum. Internet speed isn't the reason I'm here although it definitely helps. I'm here because I never gave up, I never surrendered, and even though when things would've been easy to give up, I persevered. I gave 100% into this game, and I got 100% back.

Best of luck to Chandler and Cole, and may the best man win!

2014 days 18 hours ago
Coyle14
Hi Jurors. Before I start talking about my game, I first want to thank our fabulous host JB for an amazing season. The amount of twists and turns in this game truly shook up the game and kept us all on our toes. I also wanna thank everyone outside this game for their support. You guys truly helped me and kept me going.

Now, for this game...
I came into this game knowing very little people on my tribe, but I quickly adapted myself and found myself in a good position. I aligned myself with Mel and Chandler. I trusted those two the most and wanted to go far with them in this game. Fortunately, our tribe was amazing in challenges and never lost a challenge, but due to a twist, we had to go to one tribal. At this tribal, Mel 'claimed' she didn't want to be in the game anymore. She asked me to vote for her but I said no and that I was going to try and save her. I was able to get the votes to save her, but Chandler ended up changing his mind and said it would be easier to vote her out. he did this minutes before tribal and I, unfortunately, didn't have enough time to inform Mel, which ultimately costed our alliance and possibly friendship.

We Merged! Once Merge hit, all bets were off and I could start living up to what this game is about: Being Cutthroat. I wanted to play both sides of the game. Chris, Chili, Eric, and Ralib/Tim, Mel, Yandere, Raul. Chandler and I played the middle very well, but I was usually the one who was calling the shots. With the Eric vote, I wasn't sure which side to stick with because Tim made a deal with me saying if I voted Eric out that he would vote Mel the next round, so that seal Eric's fate and I broke up the potential final 3 of Chris and Chili. The next tribal I convinced Chris, Chandler, Chili (didn't up voting), and Ralib to vote Yandere out, while I convinced Raul to vote Mel. Getting Yandere out was most beneficial to me because he was someone who was going to constantly come after me and I knew that a player like him would make it far and play UTR, almost like I was.

The Chili vote was tricky because I was unsure of where our tribe idol was and I knew that either chris or chili had it so I had to lie and say I wasn't voting for him. I didn't like to lie in this game but its apart of the game. Chili was also a huge threat in this game and part of Chris F2, so with him gone, here I stand.

I also convinced Chandler to vote Raul in order to prevent any sneaky idol plays, which happened. Raul was a great friend in this game and a hard vote.

I knew from the gecko I wanted Tim out at F4 and he left. He played a great game and was a worthy adversary.

I don't know how or why Chris decided to keep me in the Final 3 but he did.

I got to this point because I didn't need an immunity necklace to keep me safe every week. I had immunity once this entire game and tbh I didn't need it. My social and strategic game is what got me to this point unlike my other two opponents.
2014 days 17 hours ago
Coyle14
omg I just realized that 2/3 of the people who got called out Day 1 are here in the finale. GG Chris lol
2014 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
did #that
2014 days 17 hours ago
Coyle14
we have to owe it to Tim, Chris. He did predict it
2014 days 17 hours ago
Chandelier
Hey guys! First of all i want to thank everyone and JB for be part of this with me.
At the beginning of the game my tribe was safe during all the TC that we could be safe and that’s was good to me bc I was in the bottom on tribe and the only people that really talked with me was Cole and Ralib.

When we got merge I was still on the bottom but that turn out to be a great advantage to me bc I became the swing vote along with Cole. At that first vote, Cole wanted to follow Chris side and vote Yandere out but I didn’t  want  that since Eric made part of Chris closest allies and I was didn’t  part of that so I needed to break that thing up. So talking with Cole and Ralib, I convince both of them to flip and vote Eric out and in the next round vote someone from the other side out and so I did. One of the guys flipped and my plan worked out.

The good side of being at bottom it was that I could just choose the side that I wanted to play for that moment bc for them I was just a vote and I used that to manage my way to this spot.

The next following votes was just like my plan said that he needed to be. Yandere got out and he was a player from Tim’s side, Chili get out and she was part from Chris side, Mel was voted out being part from Tim’s side. This made people start to need my vote and at point I wasn’t in the bottom anymore so I scratched my out of that shit.

At f5 I decided to vote Raul bc I knew that my ass was in the line if we had a revote. Even with Cole saying to me to vote Chris (wich he did a few minutes before the vote cuz he thought Chris didn’t had a idol) like we can see here: https://gyazo.com/497bbad04bfcc495cbabf7b3469e1f02

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0d/fc/8a/0dfc8a013afbfe16bdbacaa56721544e.gif

At f4 Chris didn’t wanted to say if he would bring me to f2 to with him or not so I voted Cole bc I knew that if Tim stays I would definitely  be part of the f2 bc both guys hated each other.

You guys underrated me the entire game, I spent most part of the game in the bottom, I never needed the immunity to keep me in the game, I never received a single vote and even without be part of the marjority alliance, I manage a way to broke all the alliances at the same time without screw my own game.
I’m definitely proud of game bc I played with the pieces that I had and trust me when I say that it was just a few pieces… So I hope u all consider me as the winner of this season because I was smart enough to change my situation without put any targets on me.

https://media.giphy.com/media/qwRp82OLIQ1Ow/giphy.gif

Thanks so much for read that and good luck guys <3

https://78.media.tumblr.com/731739fc091ee3bc6c4f242413c0f2d4/tumblr_njdzx4CJGI1qehu0oo2_400.gif
2014 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
At the beginning of the game my tribe was safe during all the TC that we could be safe and that’s was good to me bc I was in the bottom on tribe and the only people that really talked with me was Cole and Ralib.

wow we talked do i not count :(
2014 days 17 hours ago
Coyle14
um I said that as he was reading the votes. BIG DIFFERENCE

but also, Chris did have an award winning performance and somehwhat convinced me that he didn't have the idol. But also, that round we would've all voted again and still vote out out Raul
2014 days 17 hours ago
Chandelier
you was shady all the time and didn't talked strategy openly with me LMAO
2014 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
i was trying to get to know you LMAO
2014 days 17 hours ago
Coyle14
and tbh, the whole eric vote was up to me Chandler. You didn't really convince me to vote that way. I asked you which way you were gonna vote and yes, it did play a factor, I was ultimately the reason Eric went home
2014 days 17 hours ago
Chandelier
you wanted yandere bae i made u change the vote but i'm not in the mood to argue about who did what.

I know what i did ;) Dont try to stole everyone's plans and say that it was all yours
2014 days 16 hours ago
Coyle14
um yeah ofcourse I wanted yandere out which is why I told chris, chili, eric, and ralib to vote yandere instead of mel…...
2014 days 16 hours ago
Chandelier
Go play another fool bae

If u didnt voted Eric your ass could be out by rock draw
2014 days 16 hours ago
Chandelier
I havent nothing to lose at that point so rocks would be draw anyway

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!