This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Costa Rica

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Costa..

1222 days 20 hours ago
_JB_
ALFIE vs. DESHON vs. JAYSON
1222 days 20 hours ago
BBlover96
Hey jury,
This game was crazy and ghetto but fun. Thank you Jeremy for pestering for me for what feels like 3 years for me to do this.
I just wanna say this game I prayed to my survivor lords Cirie, Sandra, and Michele. I played this game trying to be under the radar as much as possible but it was hard to do premerge cuz I was a target every time i wasn't safe and managed to weasel my way of votes and revotes. Come the merge I played the social game like I never have before. I did not want to come across threatening or intimidating. I made a lot of social bonds with people who I genuinely enjoy but everything was a stepping stone to get me to this point. I know I have betrayed and backstabbed and lied but it is survivor and I did what I had to do in order to get to this point. Yes I hid in the background but I played the hand dealt to me I made lemonade out of lemons and was able to not receive any votes come the merge. I hope I can answer all your questions to award me the title of sole survivor because I know a few of y'all have a lot of them. And it was never personal, just the game and I hope no one is super hurt by my game but I am sorry if anyone feels super hurt about when I voted them out. With that I am ready to answer any questions given to me. Gl alfie and deshon
1222 days 20 hours ago
crazybone5000
Hey guys, I did a video because i'm not great texting-wise and thought it better to make a video so you can see the guy behind the screen.

gl jayson and deshon xoxo

1222 days 20 hours ago
crazybone5000
Something I missed, i also voted for Deshon at the final 10, but managed to make everyone believe that it was someone else. This was also influential in why I didn't receive any votes because everyone thought it was Kevin or Nop.

I think this proves how well I maintained the image of being innocent whilst being cutthroat and decisive behind the scenes.
1222 days 20 hours ago
BBlover96
of course u look innocent u look 12
1222 days 20 hours ago
crazybone5000
LMAO
1222 days 19 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
~ final speech

wow okay so i am really shocked i’ve actually made it to the final 3, which such a huge uphill battle to climb, i am actually really proud of myself. i’m going to keep this speech as short as possible so i will highlight the game from my perspective and the moves that i have made for which is why i believe i deserve to win this season.

coming into merge, i really felt as thought i didn’t have many connections with people right off the back. i knew that i really loved vanessa, nopalito, and jayson from pre-merge so i kind of wanted to expand on that and build new relationships with other people. i tried my hardest to also build with kevin and joey as well. after a couple of easy vote offs (jack and landon), i knew that there would be a target on my back. one of my biggest moves i felt in this game was basically my insurance policy going into the fast forward week. i knew that i didn’t have many strong relationships and would be a target so after the auction i talked with scott and formed an alliance with me/scott/vanessa/alfie/jayson and with this alliance i was able to avoid being the vote-off for 9th. i think was a highlight to my gameplay because i felt this was a crucial flaw in some of the other castaways game by not giving me 9th place.

after the vanessa blindside, it kinda of confirmed to me that i was truly gonna be targeted into the finale. i knew that hong and scott would continue to target me, and despite trying to take this personal, i continued my communication with kevin to prevent being targeted. i believe that one of my strongest attributes in this game was having advantages and idols that saved me at crucial points in this game. i also could’ve easily gotten 5th place, however i pulled out an individual immunity when my game was on the line, and ultimately i am here because of that. another key point is myself and jayson convincing alfie to cut his f2 at f4 by convincing him that scott was a jury threat to win this game.

all in all, i believe that i was truly and underdog this season and despite being targeted for a lot of tribal councils, i’ve prevailed and gotten to the finale. i am proud of my gameplay and i truly say that i played with a straightforward and upfront game to the people that i was loyal with and i tried to make moves that were beneficial to my game, and in the end it worked out for me.  xx
1222 days 16 hours ago
Lynn12
Jayson: what strategy did you have other than being social?

Alfie: other than voting Scott which all of you could take credit for, what big move did you make?

Deshon: did you tell anyone about your hidden immunity idol?

Congrats all🥂✨
1222 days 16 hours ago
Absol
crazybone5000 looks like bamold but with better hair
1222 days 16 hours ago
crazybone5000
Lynn's question:

Hi Lynn, I understand that you don't think I did much. I would say I made a lot of big moves. Generally my strategy was to make sure nobody voted me, and nobody did, my social game was so good that no-one looked at me at all. I think it's a common misconception that 'flashy' big moves have to be made in this game. The people who do that usually get voted out, e.g. Scott. And I do believe that the Scott vote was my move because I went out and clutched that final 4 immunity before voting out the biggest threat to my game, rather than playing safe and voting Deshon out.

I also believe I was behind your blindside, the thing was Scott and Jayson couldn't have made any moves without me cuz I had a really good relationship with Hong. They didn't trust Hong, but I persuaded and persuaded them to trust him, and I managed to add him on to get a four person majority and vote you out. If I had not had that relationship with Hong, that would not have happened, so I believe I deserve credit for it.

I dedicated hours to this game making sure that I was in a good position, making countless alliances. Other moves I made was turning on Kev at the final five and voting someone who had played a very underdog game out, I also attempted to vote deshon at the F10 before playing it off and making everyone believe that it was Nop or Kevin.

I passionately believe I played this game to the best of my ability, and that I controlled much of it. Yes it was understated, but I don't think that means that the hours of social interaction and making sure that I was not the target constitutes me sitting on my ass and twiddling my thumbs.
1222 days 16 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Congratulations on making it to the final 3! It don’t matter how you made it to the end, you should be proud of making it to where the rest of us couldn’t. Ok, so moving on to my questions.

Alfie - It is true, you and I were not really on the same side, but we immediately bonded, carried a strong International connection and not once did I vote for you or tried plotting against you I think I would even talk more to you than some people from my OG tribe lol. I love you on a personal level, you’re funny, easy to talk to and kinda hawt, but I don’t know if that’s good enough to win the game. Many people in the jury think you were given a free ride to the end and that you relied on people like Scott and Jayson too much. What was one big move you did for your sole benefit or that you led the charge and how did it help you make the end?

Deshon - At the beginning of the game, you were really under the radar but seemed really chill with the tribe and a strong competitor. As the game went on, you became one of the biggest threats in the game and we found each other in the bottom of the tribe during multiple votes. I love that we thought the Fastings would be an indication of how the merge would play out, and I mean, you won the Fastings, so we’ll see if it’s foreshadowing. I think you were an underdog, and while you didn’t have the most control in the merge tribe, given that there were other people dictating votes, you did have a lot of influence in what went down. I wanna know how did your strategy as the merge went on and how did you manage to get one of the biggest threats, Scott, out of the game?

Jayson - UGH, Jayson!! It hurts!! We both cried but supported each other, we had wine and pizza and even shared a day off in an exclusive island in Pura Vida. As far as I’m concerned, I did not write your name down, as promised, and I even wanted to go far with you. I trusted you a lot and in certain ways tried looking out for you… BUT still, you voted me out in Sula… no big deal… you did not tell me about the Vanessa blindside… no big deal… AND you voted me out… that became a big deal for me. You did not even have the guts to tell me about your group to target me and Deshon and didn’t even tell me I was getting voted out. I had to learn from other people… but it’s kinda my fault for not being more fake or shady after you did that. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me… fool me three times and I’m a dumbass… You might think I’m not voting for you, but it’s a game, I don’t take it personal and I do wanna give you a chance to explain yourself. So my question for you is was it your intention to make me look a fool or what was the whole deal between you and me?

GL to the 3 of y’all and may the best person win the game!! :)
1222 days 16 hours ago
crazybone5000
Nop! First off I love you so much you're HILARIOUS

I'm glad you brought this up because this is something that is really irritating to me. I did not, under any circumstance ride the coattails of Jayson and Scott to get to the final three. I don't know if it's because they've been around longer and everyone knows them as good players, but I played a MAJOR part in this game. Both of them could not have done anything without me in that trio. I had the connections to Hong, Kevin and you that they simply did not have. If I hadn't of persuaded them to trust Hong we would never have been able to vote Noah, you or Vanessa out of this game.

Nop, I talked to you so much about not just game things, but personal things and I did that with everyone. Because not only do I care about getting to know y'all, I also did it so that if you did end up on the other side, you wouldn't target me. And it worked! I didn't recieve one vote the entirety of the game other than from myself.

In terms of a big move, I answered it a bit in Vanessa's question. I won immunity at the final 4 and voted Scott out of the game. I pulled in Hong to our trio, made sure he kept it quiet, and voted Vanessa out of the game. I organised voting off Noah instead of Joey at the final eleven. I made a plethora of big moves in this game.

I also went against Scott and Jayson at the final 10 to try and oust deshon, the only reason they Scott didn't find out or get mad was because of the social connection I had already built, and the lies i managed to weave.

Again, I thoroughly deserve to be here, and win this game. I strongly believe that. I spent hours with every person making sure that I was covered on all sides, and I hope you can see that.

Thanks, NopNop the Mexican Sensation

CHILEEEEE
1222 days 15 hours ago
BBlover96
53 min agoLynn12
Jayson: what strategy did you have other than being social?

I feel like  besides being social I had my presence known and made myself available. I didn’t just have one set path, I had many people counting on my vote throughout the merge thus keeping
me ahead of the game and safe but also in a spot when it came down down to one vote (mine) in determining what would happen

NOP:
My intention wasn’t to make u look like a fool at all. I was just playing the game and I have nothing but mad respect you. What we had was real, like any day three months from now or more how I spoke is me. However, I was in many deals this game and one was a f3 with Scott and Alfie and I knew I had like a clear shot to get to the end so I took it. It was never to make you feel like an idiot, I saw a pathway to the end and I took it. I know what you are saying and I am sorry for that but I hope you don’t take is personally at end of the day and I hope despite who you vote you can forgive me for being cutthroat as I was
1222 days 14 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Deshon: did you tell anyone about your hidden immunity idol?

I told jayson about my immunity idol the tribal right before i was gonna play it. I felt the most closest to him, especially after you got voted out, and i knew that i could trust him or take that information and use it against me.
1222 days 14 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Deshon - At the beginning of the game, you were really under the radar but seemed really chill with the tribe and a strong competitor. As the game went on, you became one of the biggest threats in the game and we found each other in the bottom of the tribe during multiple votes. I love that we thought the Fastings would be an indication of how the merge would play out, and I mean, you won the Fastings, so we’ll see if it’s foreshadowing. I think you were an underdog, and while you didn’t have the most control in the merge tribe, given that there were other people dictating votes, you did have a lot of influence in what went down. I wanna know how did your strategy as the merge went on and how did you manage to get one of the biggest threats, Scott, out of the game?

You’re right I did not have much influence in the game, so I really had to go into survival mode within the merge. During the fast forward week, I made an alliance including scott so he would not come after me for the fast forward week. the alliance included scott/alfie/vanessa/and jayson. had i not tried to fight and make this alliance, i probably would’ve gotten 9th. i also knew that since i didn’t have alot of influence, i was going to have to get that through other people. i had a really close bond with jayson, and he was my number 1 person and i kinda used his relationship with scott and alfie for information. though i didn’t have alot of influence on scott’s plans, i knew at certain points of the game where this thought process was.
1222 days 11 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Deshon, you've won this game babe. Congrats!

Everyone else, y'all never had the respect to talk to me, so... bye?

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!