This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5 | Costa Rica

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5 | Costa..

1251 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
This challenge is called "Electoral College" and here is how it works:

https://www.270towin.com/

Given that we just had an election in the United States, I figured this would be the perfect time to incorporate a challenge that has to do with the election.

Up to five players from each tribe will send me a list of five states in which they want their tribe's total going towards.

If your tribe has more appearances on your lists for that state than the other tribe, you score the amount of electoral votes that state has.

So, if California is mentioned by 3 people on ANOLE and 2 people on SULA, then California's 55 electoral votes go to ANOLE.

If a state is on the same amount of lists on each tribe, then neither tribe gets the electoral votes.

You may only submit once via TG MAILS. Your submission should look like this:

State 1:
State 2:
State 3:
State 4:
State 5:

The tribe with the most electoral votes will win immunity and will receive YELLOW BUFFS, becoming the first members of the merged tribe.
1251 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
Submissions are DUE at 6 PM EST Sunday.
1250 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
I have the results!
1250 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
https://imgur.com/bC7gxow.gif

ANOLE - 78
SULA - 79

SULA WINS IMMUNITY!
1250 days 13 hours ago
BBlover96
Thank god
1250 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
One electoral vote is the difference in this challenge.

SULA, you get the night off. I'm sure you'll appreciate that.

ANOLE, tribal council tonight. One player won't see the merge and it will come from your tribe.

Tribal council will be set up shortly.

Tomorrow's first challenge as a merged tribe is LIVE at 7 PM EST!
1250 days 13 hours ago
crazybone5000
Halleuljah

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!