This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Flops vs. Tops

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Flops..

1799 days 18 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Less of a question and more of a demand. You won’t be getting my jury vote if you don’t write at MINIMUM three paragraphs about how I’m the greatest player in the season, the most iconic of cutthroat’s series and just 100% that bitch. Thanks.

Kolby, you came into this season not afraid to put a target on your back in order to go after those who had wronged you. You played aggressively to get out the Flops you wanted, and even after the swap people you were targeting still went home because you had managed to put targets on their back. You really overcame the odds by making it to the merge because you were on a tribe that went to multiple tribals and one of your enemies had an idol that could've been bad for you, but you managed to successfully play around those obstacles.

At the merge, you were responsible for shaping the course of this game. You let it be known who you wanted to target, and people basically had to join you or miss out on getting your vote. You said you were doing AJ at that first tribal, but people didn't listen and did Chandler instead. This continued for a few rounds, and I remember at the Final 9 we were like "what's Kolby gonna do, we've gotta find out when he comes online!"

You did a good job at hiding your actual smart gameplay behind the chaos of "random.org", or making chats to give people 12th right before the votes were due, or messaging everyone accusing them of having an idol. You probably utilized trolling and chaos better than anyone in this series, and actually made it really far, and could've made it farther if not for the One Day Tribes. It was an impressive accomplishment to make it that far after the Flops went down in numbers so quickly, and you had the most unique, iconic, and memorable gameplay of the season.
1799 days 18 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Jacob, the day I was voted out you said something about "not get along with a vote if that were against me" and yet you voted me out that day. You knew I wasnt voting for u bc Mister AJ over there knew Kolby were getting votes that day, So why did u said that when you were voting me out? That wasnt jury management.

At the point I said I wouldn't have gone along with the vote if it was you, that was referring to the Jackson vote which had just occurred. If I knew you or Jackson was getting idoled out, I was not going to be happy and just go along with that. I was blindsided by that vote and was not happy because Jackson and you were people I could see myself working with down the line, we'd been on post-swap Vaitupu together and I felt like we had potential for good working relationships.

The aftermath of the Jackson vote was kind of a turning point though, and I had to protect myself. I still didn't want to vote for you, AJ and I were pushing for our "side" at that point to vote for someone else, but Kelly and Will wanted it to be you, and that was the round where we needed to make sure Kolby was on board, and he said he would do you, so it just settled on you. And since I had just gotten mad at the people I was working closely with about the Jackson vote, I figured I had to take more of a backseat and go with the flow once the target settled on you. I didn't want anyone to lose trust in me for fighting too hard to keep you, especially because my name had been thrown around that day, and I still did get 1 vote at that tribal even if the majority of your "side" settled on Kolby. I was still a little worried that I would get more votes, AJ had just voted Jackson so I wasn't sure his information was the most reliable, there could've been a plan in place to take me out that he wasn't aware of.

So I mean you're right, it wasn't great to say "I wouldn't have voted for you" and then vote for you, but the circumstances in the game changed between my statement and my vote, and I had to do what was best for me moving forward.

So why Miss deserves to be on the FTC? The person who best kiss my ass wins my vote. (kidding :) - maybe not too much)

You deserved to be in the FTC because you played a good social game without ever putting too much of a target on your back. There were people like Jackson and Will S who were facing more of the backlash from people like Kelly in the first few rounds of the merge, and you were never going to be the immediate target when the first strike was made. You were positioned well, and if Kelly hadn't successfully played his idol, you probably would've been sitting here because you had good relationships with people on both sides. Unfortunately for you, once Jackson left the course of the game changed, and since you were well positioned that ended up being your downfall.
1799 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
Less of a question and more of a demand. You won’t be getting my jury vote if you don’t write at MINIMUM three paragraphs about how I’m the greatest player in the season, the most iconic of cutthroat’s series and just 100% that bitch. Thanks.

Hi Kolby,

There are many ways to play the game, and I can say you are one of the greatest players to go down, not only this season, but in the entire cutthroat survivor series. You played a bold game and were not afraid to put a target on your back. I admire this about you because it is something I could never do.

You changed the outcome of this season at the merge vote when you voted how random.org told you to and caused others to potentially change their vote. You became a potential swing vote in the upcoming weeks and no one really knew how you were going to vote until the votes were read.

Even though you came into the merge in a 9-3 minority, you still managed to claw your way to the f8, and took down big threats along the way. Everyone in this game can honestly say you were 100% that bitch cause we never knew what you were really thinking and that made the game that much more difficult for us.
1799 days 16 hours ago
MrBird
This is going to be a very easy decision for me on who I am voting for, I think the finalists as well as the jury knows where my vote is going and I do not see a reason to change it after reading all the questions + answers. Just wanted to congratulate all 3 of you for making it this far and just know that whoever wins I know you all did something right to get here

It’s a clean slate from me moving forward, good luck
1799 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
On to then Will, I would say you're the class Survivor hag here. You played an overly emotional game where you tried to pander and please which ended up being returned with hate because it came across as fake, so I want to see you actually be honest and open with your feelings for once, I don't want a fake compliment. I want you to say something negative about each member of the jury. I'm doing this is because you come across as fake and I want to hear your real and honest thoughts.

Well I just said I didn’t want to add anymore negativity, but I also told myself I was gonna answer every question if I could so yay for hypocrisy!

Eoin - you’re so irrelevant I literally couldn’t even come up with anything negative to say about you

John -  you’re overrated

Jackson - I don’t like the way you acted post vote off. I’m not really sure what the dynamics are but i’m getting lowkey BB19 Paul vibes and that speaks for itself

Chandler - you having to constantly remind everyone how “iconic” you are speaks for itself cause you’re anything but

Kolby - Your whole personality is pretending to be some wildcard player, but it’s not really working out.. maybe it’s time to let go of the magic 8 ball

Raul - you are so overly paranoid that if you saw your own shadow you would think it was someone else

Kelly - you are very paranoid, stubborn, and aggressive which in turn drove me emotional and crazy and caused a bad cycle between us

Will S - your behavior after being voted out is actually disgusting. Idk if it’s actually who you are or if you’re pretending but it’s not a look

AJ - you’re the type to always hold grudges and that’s not good for your health! you can continue slamming the -15 on my blog if you want though as an outlet..
1799 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
https://66.media.tumblr.com/e84920e91bf0237de6605c2d33b1059e/tumblr_pfpsw3zJOc1qdhizao3_r7_500.gif
1799 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
Thank you Will, nice to see the real side of you!
1798 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
“Please stop accurately quoting words that I said, it’s very traumatizing and I don’t like it”
1798 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
not will saying im paranoid. i knew i was going home my entire vote off and you and jacob sat there and promised me top 3 and that i wasnt going anywhere, you both sat on your high horse afterwards and pretended like it was cause i was the biggest jury threat but you both KNEW you 2 had no chance to win this game and essentially chose silver to win over me (and aj) and... for what? lmao are you gonna be happy when you 2 get a combined 2 jury votes? i came into this set on voting silver but the past 2 days i considered voting Jacob and even asked a few jurors privately if they would be down but like why should I, you 2 basically sat there and used me and manipulated me and made fun of me behind my back but expect me to look past that and vote one of you to win? im busy
1798 days 22 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
I'm not making fun of anybody behind their back????? I'm not even involved in what you're responding to wtf that was Will's comment!

When I voted you out I did not KNOW that I had no chance to win this game, even when I voted AJ out I did not KNOW that I had no chance to win this game, and to be honest at this point I still don't KNOW that even if it seems likely, there's still always the possibility of something crazy happening haha.

We worked closely together, I was never using or manipulating you. I didn't go into this thinking "how far along can I bring Kelly before he's not useful to me anymore?!" I betrayed you, but that betrayal was only possible because of us being close in the first place, and it was only because you had become the clear favorite to win this game. I had every intention of going farther with you when we started out and were on more equal footing, but once it was apparent you were the biggest threat I wasn't just gonna hand you a win in the same way you were getting mad about people seeming to hand Jackson a win.
1798 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
https://i.imgur.com/9eAMd91.gif
https://66.media.tumblr.com/2c326a78f650b1c2c245a9454800a1af/tumblr_nas8llsYNH1tvnqwjo2_250.gif

Im a woman of my word.
1798 days 22 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
:(
1798 days 21 hours ago
Silver09
So why Miss deserves to be on the FTC? The person who best kiss my ass wins my vote. (kidding :) - maybe not too much)

You deserve to be here because knowing that you’d have a target on your back because you made two finals before you surrounded yourself with big targets, and inside our group you were in a good position and probably had one of the best relationships with everyone. You had a good relationship with Jackson, and you, Raul and I had a alliance so you could always fall back on that. If that idol play didn’t happen on the Jackson vote your social game inside our group would of took you really far getting you to ftc.
1798 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
oh wow something just came to my attention that makes me want to change my jury vote. so ill ask one more question to each of you.

Silver - do you think you controlled your own destiny or do you think other people controlled it for you? im asking for HONESTY in this answer.

Jacob - if you could do it all over again what would you change? and dont you dare pander.

Will - Why havent you told anybody your transgender?
1798 days 18 hours ago
IceBeast
https://66.media.tumblr.com/44cd1cb20723dd08e4070ba928cc086a/tumblr_oobz0gouY91w7ty5ho2_250.gif

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!