This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Flops vs. Tops

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Flops..

1800 days 21 hours ago
_JB_
JACOB, SILVER, and WILL, welcome to the Final Tribal Council.

We will now bring in the members of the jury: EOIN, JOHN, JACKSON, CHANDLER, KOLBY, RAUL, KELLY, WILL S, and AJ, voted out at the last tribal council.

Any juror may ask a question to any of the finalists. It is recommended, however, to wait to ask questions until each finalist has made an opening statement.

Votes are due on TUESDAY 5/21 at 7:30 PM EST and our LIVE READING OF THE VOTES will be at 8 PM EST!
1800 days 21 hours ago
IceBeast
Hello jury,

I know many of you are upset at my game, but I did what I had to do to make it here. Coming in as 1 of the only 2 winners, I wanted to lay low and not put a target on my back.

In my past season I had a good amount of control when decisions were being made, but this season had so many vocal players and different groups that made me fade into the background. I was okay to not be always in control with every vote and let others be a target before me. I made MANY mistakes and lied A LOT, but I was still able to worm my way to the f3 with only 1 vote against me all game.

The merge is where I felt like my game was beginning to crumble. I was originally in the tops alliance, but was connected with the flops alliance. I wasn’t really trusted (and I can’t really blame anyone cause I wouldn’t trust me either!!) I’m already a skeptical person, but after the John and Jackson vote offs I didn’t trust anybody as I was blindsided twice in a row by both sides.

I don’t think I really made any big moves, as my main focus was just “anybody but me” for the majority of the game. I would try to fight for some control when it came down to who to vote and voted off people who were big threats in my opinion.

I played to the best I could with what I was dealt and am okay with the game I played. Feel free to ask me anything!

P.S. I was going to say sorry to everyone who I lied to but I’m really not sorry anymore.

P.S.S. I found the merge idol on May 13th and made Kelly think he found it.
1800 days 21 hours ago
Silver09
In the beginning of this game my mentality was anyone but me I haven't played or was close with majority of the cast, earlier on in the game I didn't have to go to a tribal council but I still worked my ass off to make connections straight away into the game I made crucial relationships with many people on my tribe and the other tribe that helped me in merge. When we swapped my tribe didn't do well in challenges and I had to play from the bottom if we went to one more tribal it would of gone to rocks or I would of been out of the game.

Going into merge I was in a great position I was able to get into a majority alliance that controlled the first two votes, I had good relationships with people on both sides which allowed me to know the plans on both sides in the first vote. On the second vote, i received two votes because of random.org and when I talked to John I knew he would vote for me based on our conversation. During the Jackson/Chandler/Raul votes I decided to stay loyal to my side, Jackson/Chandler/Raul going were big loses to my game but I was able to recover and move forward.

The Kelly vote showed my flexibility in the game, I've never worked Jacob, I even wrote his name down and AJ flipped on me on the Chandler vote but we were able to get out one of the most powerful players in the game.

I've played my heart out this game even when I was on a bottom of a vote and when my allies were leaving one by one I’d still try and figure out a way for me to get through it and survive, I made it here my own way yes I lied to some of you guys and yes I had to make tough calls voting wise but if I knew I was voting for you I wasn't going to act fake with you that was one my strategies because I knew you guys would be on the jury and there was no reason for me to excessively lie. One of my goals this game was to beat my previous which was 4th but my main goal is to win, good luck Will and Jacob.
1800 days 21 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Hiya jury,

Coming into this game after getting 2nd in my previous season, I wanted to work on correcting the mistakes I made in that game that caused me to lose. I wanted to not end up alone in the game and have to depend on winning immunities to get to this point. I wanted people to see me as Jacob the person and not just Jacob the challenge threat or Jacob the target. I wanted to get to know people and leave the game with friends.

I started off on the right track and felt pretty positive about my chances! I immediately kinda connected and got something going with Kelly, who I felt was my biggest enemy coming into the game just based on comments that had been made in the past. I made connections on my starting tribe and swap tribe that I wanted to use to carry me far into the game. I didn't want to win any of the powers/decisions that came into play premerge because I didn't want to show my hand too early. My relationship with Kelly already benefitted me at that point though, because he assigned me immunity when he won that challenge.

Early in the merge, things changed for me when I was blindsided at the John vote. I was trying to be sneaky at that point and keep as many options open for myself as possible, but alas that did not work out! I then felt like I had two options, try to reintegrate within the group of 6 Tops but be playing for 7th, or try to dismantle that group of 6 and hopefully make it farther. Obviously I chose the latter, and luckily at that point, my relationship with AJ was still strong, and he was willing to work with people like me/Will/Kelly/Kolby to better his own position.

I was blindsided AGAIN when Jackson went home. Our side had decided to split the vote, but AJ/Kelly/Kolby switched to Jackson which was not my plan. From that point on, I knew I had to play for myself and take out people who were threats to me, because nobody else was playing for me. I voted for Raul at the one day tribes, even though certain people wanted me to vote differently, because I felt that of the options, Raul was the biggest threat to me. I knew I could not sit at the end with Kelly, he played a great game, and so as bad as I felt about it, I had to vote for him. Today I felt like I could not sit at the end with AJ, since I knew that I would respect his game more than Will's or Silver's if I was a juror.

Of course my game was not perfect, I still had to rely on an idol to save myself after chatzy put me in a position that I knew would make me vulnerable! But I did not find that idol myself, in fact that idol was Will I's, which is our big finale reveal haha. Both Will and Kelly tried to give me an idol that round, which in my opinion is a testament to my game that people were willing to risk their own future safety for my safety! I think even with my idol play and challenge wins, I've come a long way from the guy who had to win 5 consecutive immunities in Mamanuca to avoid being voted out, and was basically an alliance of 1 for the whole season.

At the end of the day, a lot of your minds are probably made up already. But I just hope you can see that I played the game, I made relationships with people, and even when I was busy at Six Flags, or at a winery, or taking graduation photos, I always gave my all in this game and made decisions that would benefit me. Regardless of what happens, I'm happy to leave this game with friendships, and I graduated from law school on Friday haha so that's already a huge reason to celebrate, winning this game would be the icing on the cake!
1800 days 20 hours ago
JetsRock12
First off I hate you all. Y’all robbed me for NO REASON.

My FIRST Question: Okay I want you all to compare everyone on the jury to a character on Game of Thrones .. I also want an explanation.
1800 days 20 hours ago
JetsRock12
Also if you compare me to Varys .. You are dead to me and I will neg your blogs every day
1800 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will - The jury hates you so much that there is an active plan in the Ponderosa chat to coordinate having 1 person vote for Jacob for the sole and express purpose of you getting third place

Jacob - Congrats on writing a 6 paragraph speech that nobody will read but graduating law school while being developmentally disabled is a huge accomplishment so I guess that deserves some accolades

Silver - You were the only person that was more or less honest and loyal to me this entire game and I hope you win unanimously!
1800 days 20 hours ago
Kelly0412
ill say something about each of you and then pose you a question. i came into this pretty set on voting one person but on further reflection i feel like their gameplay was a bit too problematic for my vote and i want to see all sides of the coin.

Ill start with you silver -
I pride myself for the most part always voting on gameplay. now i dont want to be fed a crock of shit by you. i want to hear the honest raw truth from you or i wont vote for you to win. you dont have to lie im pretty sure the jury is already set in their ways. if i cast my vote for you to win its not for YOU to win. you rode the coattails of players very much stronger than you pretty much all game long. you received help from 5 people in the final immunity challenge and STILL lost you suck at challenges and any social or strategic game you had is laughable. i understand why you voted me out its not like we were friends or anything but i think you claiming that as any type of move or showing that your game is "flexible" is laughable. i was quite clearly the biggest threat in the game and the only flop left and i wasnt the nicest person anyway. so its not like you made some huge groundbreaking thing by voting me out and i wont let you sit here and take any credit whatsoever. thats unfair to jacob and thats unfair to aj and you should be ashamed.
anyway my question to you is very simple.

Why should you benefit from will and jacobs abysmal social game and jury management when you were incapable of doing anything for yourself this game?
1800 days 20 hours ago
Kelly0412
Jacob.

aw sweet little Jacob. i truly and dearly mean this from the bottom of my heart. i did enjoy meeting you this game all things considered. however that wont prevent me from showing you any mercy here. we had a good personal relationship for the most part, but a working one... you lied to me half the time or ignored me and anytime i presented any type of idea or suggestion to make us go far or questioned yourself or wills motives you instantly regarded me as some dictator or some monster. and if i dared was worried about going home or something backfiring you were quick to call me a paranoid mess. now lets talk about my elimination. you sat there and promised me we would go to the end together. you me and will and that your long term plans hadnt changed. you knew i had no way of saving myself cause of ajs double vote and you still chose to sit there and ignore me all d/c instead of growing the pair of balls you so desperately craved based off your gameplay and tell me yourself. which is what i would have done. and you might think you had a chance at winning in this game but we both know at that point you didnt and its very disconcerting you chose to lie to me for a week and a half for zero reasons to lose to... silver09. theres a fine lane between trying hard and being a tryhard and you crossed that line 9 rounds ago buddy. you claim nothing you did was personal but i have some extreme doubts in that category. and i while i can admire the hard work you put into this game your social game was clearly lacking and you've left me especially and other people very hurt for no reason. but anyway enough of that.
anyway my question, since the jury thinks your social game was bad....

I want you to name one personal fact about each juror. something you learned about them this game or maybe any quirk or trait about them you have fascinating.
1800 days 20 hours ago
Kelly0412
Will -

I will probably feel bad about this one because i know deep down your a pure and sweet person but if i say nothing im not truthful to myself and to everyone else here. I think you played possibly one of the most... messy games ive ever seen. it just seemed like you were never in it to truly win this game. you and jacob were a final 2 and from an outside perspective it seemed you just did what he wanted. and it also didnt hurt that you had MANY friends or acquaintances in this game probably more than anyone else, jackson included. but you had no issue fucking them over as long as it wouldn't fall back on you.. but it did.. you had NO intention of bring me or will s anywhere near the final 3 but you had no problem dragging us as far to help your guilt after you got us out. you lied to literally EVERY single person you voted out this game unnecessarily. you let eoin leave and me be blindsided and then you threw a hissy fit that i took out jackson like it wasnt the same exact thing. and can we talk about my boot will, i talked to you all day even up to the literal READING of the votes and you told me i was just being paranoid and to calm down and that im not going anywhere and then wow shocker i leave!!! whose shocked.. you KNEW i was going home then LIED about it to me. and you KNEW i KNEW i was going home but instead of being honest with me you sat there and was like "omg i had no idea" and then decided to have a moral compass later but it was too late
https://i.imgur.com/vnPGPlp.gif
ill still be your friend after this game i guess but the way you played was disgusting, you claim this "as long as it aint me" approach but we all know when it came down to it you would have done what was best for you AND jacob not what was best for YOU.
And what was the point in lying to me about having the merge idol if we were both gonna do.. the same thing with it and then putting me on blast in your speech like it was some grand move like... lmao? i was probably the ONLY juror who came into this FTC considering voting for you to win but with that little stunt im choosing not too. you played an extremely shrewd game for no reason and theres no shock to anyone why your losing this game.

You may be a nice person Will but you arent winning a nice million dollars.

i dont have any questions for you
1800 days 20 hours ago
Silver09
Why should you benefit from will and jacobs abysmal social game and jury management when you were incapable of doing anything for yourself this game?

You can play this game by yourself you can try but you need people to get through the game and I couldn't depend on immunity's to get me by, I needed people that I knew I could work with and yes I wasn't the most flashy player in the game but I always made moves that I thought would get me to the end. I'm not the most well known person on this site so I did try to work with stronger players that would be targeted before me. The choices I made throughout this game got me here, I'm sorry if it seemed like I was taking credit for you going because AJ was the one that approached me about it but with you out of the game I knew I would have a better chance of getting to the end.
1800 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Will - The jury hates you so much that there is an active plan in the Ponderosa chat to coordinate having 1 person vote for Jacob for the sole and express purpose of you getting third place

https://66.media.tumblr.com/bee91ff2c771ffb17675725fa3eb7a94/tumblr_ne8grtefV21sp9h5lo1_250.gif
1800 days 19 hours ago
Silver09
My FIRST Question: Okay I want you all to compare everyone on the jury to a character on Game of Thrones .. I also want an explanation.

Eoin- Margaery, your all 3 things Social/Strategic/Physical your an all around great player and if you were In a majority alliance coming into merge you would of done amazing.

John- Jamie Lannister, you were warrior, your strong and you don’t go down without a fight and that’s what I admire about you, your a Lion.

Jackson- Sansa, your strategic and just good with your words you had a strong grip on this game if an idol wasn’t played to take you out I feel like you’d be sitting at ftc.

Chandler- Missandei, charming, witty and kind, loved working with you this game, gone to soon.

Kolby- Melisandre, your unpredictable the biggest wildcard in the game. When your set on someone you won’t stop until they get burned.

Raul- Little Finger, you told me that you felt like you weren’t playing a good game but in my eyes you were great, your always gaming and trying to find out ways that would benefit yourself the most.

Kelly- Cersei Lannister, you were the Queen of this game, at the start of merge you started from the bottom and you got yourself in a top position being one of the most dominant players this season.

Will S- Arya Stark, your loyal to the people you trust and deadly to the people that are against you, and fight til your last breath.

AJ- Daenerys Targaryen, your a conqueror and took what was yours through fire and blood, you did whatever you had to do and you definitely made a mark on this game, Dracarys.
1800 days 19 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Hello, final 3 - congratulations! I want to preface all of this by saying that I like all three of you individually, and if you take anything said in a Cutthroat Survivor Final Tribal Council to heart, that is a reflection on your character and not mine, or any other juror's.

The fact of the matter is that this season would have gone much differently had Jeremy not been inept and read Kelly's message about playing his idol on himself at F11, the idol that ended up sending me home - no shade to Kelly because we've kissed and made up at Ponderosa, but I want to call to attention that the three of you would potentially not be here had it not been for that, and that you should thank Jeremy.

Now, let's get to the personal statements.

Will I... You were the person I was the closest to of the three people here, and as a fellow winner, it really disappointed me to see the complete lack of social skills you had when it came to jury management or owning your decisions! From an outsider's perspective, and honestly from what your jury speech sounded like, you made an effort to connect with the big presences on each side that you already knew pretty well and do enough to get yourself to the final three. Being a GOAT in a season that you know you can't win is, arguably, a respectable strategy.... BUT YOU COULD HAVE WON THIS SEASON; THIS WAS YOUR SEASON TO LOSE. You are a likable person, you only received one vote all game, you had friends that virtually all made it to the merge – yet you are going to lose, likely unanimously (except Eoin might give you a pity vote apparently), because you had an abysmal social game that failed to compensate for your strategic achievements. You were so focused on navigating yourself and your duo to the final two, that you neglected to realize the nine other people that ultimately decide who wins. And, the worst part is, you're losing to a notoriously bad strategic player, who sucked in physical challenges, and objectively didn't do that much. But, I want to make it clear. This jury is not bitter, you were just that bad.

Q: None

Jacob... I have to say, I probably respect your gameplay more than all of the other jurors, which isn't saying much considering you were blatantly fake for no real reason and just gave people the answer they wanted to hear, and then come tribal, give people reasons to trust you. You played a nearly identical strategic game to Will I, but unlike him, you were a pretty big target all season. So, there was some level of adversity to overcome, and I respect that. However, your problem comes from the beginning of that last sentence - I really don't think you played your own game. I think you were able to rely on Will and immunity challenges to keep you safe, and there's no shame in being a physical player, but there are other facets of this game that, I don't think you completely failed at, but I do think you put minimal effort in. People at Ponderosa perceive you in this light of entitlement and cockiness, that you think you have a chance to win this season. Which baffles me, considering you were the first person people shat on when they entered Ponderosa – sometimes out of bitterness, other times not. And you can say people are bitter for not rewarding your accomplishments, but the point is some jurors are "bitter;" sometimes entire JURIES are "bitter." And, it's up to you to appear positively to those jurors, and sending people paragraphs after you lie to them for a day change and vote them out isn't the way to do that. If this FTC was occurring right after I was getting voted out, you would have had my vote to win, but after seeing you be fake and pander to a jury shows that your years of higher education have clearly taught you how to slay math problems or utilize a lot of big words in sentences, but you're severely lacking in the departments of social cues and strategic manipulation.

Q: When we were on call, you mentioned that you don't want anyone to hate you after this game – which is the cringiest thing I've heard from a game, it's a game not a sorority rush event. My question is, why play a game to win if you're going to play the safest route, when there were clearly many routes you could have taken to win early on?

Silver... You were loyal when I would not have been loyal to you for very long, so I first want to thank you for your loyalty. But, I never vote on who was my closest ally, I vote on who played the best. And, I do think that, of this final 3, you did play the best. People will consider you a GOAT or a bad winner – admittedly I think you're a pretty average player. But, while big targets took each other out and close allies turned on each other, you sat there and sipped your tea. YOU DID NOTHING – but, I mean that as a compliment. You didn't need to do anything, you didn't need a flashy game, you didn't need to build up relationships with people only to backstab them a few rounds later. Whether you were cognizant of your own game or not, you managed to harmlessly float yourself through this toxic game, despite having very few close allies or people that you could trust. You may be the best of the worst, but all you need to do is be the best, and for that reason, you are most likely winning.

Q: Not a lot of people think you deserve to be in this F3. Do you think that Jacob and Will I deserve to be here? If not, which two people do you think DO deserve to be here - don't butter potential jurors up, either, a vast majority is decided in your favor, this is more out of curiosity.
1800 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The fact of the matter is that this season would have gone much differently had Jeremy not been inept and read Kelly's message about playing his idol on himself at F11, the idol that ended up sending me home - no shade to Kelly because we've kissed and made up at Ponderosa, but I want to call to attention that the three of you would potentially not be here had it not been for that, and that you should thank Jeremy
1800 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I have made a mistake. I am creating a new challenge.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!