This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lipari Islands

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Lipari..

1383 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
AHMED vs. DANIEL vs. STONER
1383 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
AHMED will be cashing in 4 Cutthroat Coins.

Therefore, there will be 12 votes in this urn.

DANIEL and STONER need 7 votes to clinch a majority.

AHMED needs only 3 votes to clinch a majority.
1383 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’m going to get some food but will post a speech when I’m home :)
1383 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Good luck Daniel and Ahmed!!! Thank you JB for hosting
1383 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
!!!
1383 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
DISCLAIMER: My speech is pretty long so if you don’t want to read it that’s fine, I’m more than happy to answer any specific questions you guys have <3 much love
1383 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Well hello, missed you guys. This cast was pure quality and I'm just happy I got
to play with a bunch of amazing players. For my speech, I’d like to just give some insight on my game and leave any specifics for you guys to ask

Coming into this game, I wanted to play a solid social, fluid and strategic game to keep myself ahead of everyone at all times. I started making close relationships with Arek, JJ, Raheem and Chris. Pre-swap was pretty simple and I secured myself an idol in my time there.

Post swap was a bit rocky as I was going to be the vote since but I wasn't too worried as I had the idol and it gave me the opportunity to take out Max, one of the best players on this site. But before that, I exposed Crypt throwing Sparks name out and Max saying that JJ wanted me out to cause some turmoil to keep me safe not only for this vote but for future votes and I did exactly that. After I got myself into alliances with JJ, Spark and Alan, I was pretty confident I would've been safe for a while on that tribe but a merge happened.

At the merge I got into an alliance with Rose, Arek, Raheem and Spark where I felt like I was with 2 duos with me in the middle which was great. I hit it off with Ahmed and had an alliance with him, Arek and Chris and side alliances with Alan and JJ to basically solidify myself to never be voted out anytime soon and also Chris gave me a coin to get immunity which was sick. At F11, Yung is the only person I never aligned with so he went home but he was a great guy for the couple hours I spoke to him. Next vote was Alan where the split vote came into play where Crypt should have gone but I was gonna live with Alan going home to keep my close ally Chris safe. This is also when Chris self-voted to get the 50/50 coin which was hilarious.

Crypt went soon after which I was happy because we butted heads for so long it felt like a rivalry so it felt rewarding. After that though, I knew Arek was my biggest competition since he had as good a social game as me so this is when I decided to flip the script on him. I told Ahmed that Arek wanted to split the vote on Chris who was in an alliance with us and I gave JJ a helping hand to join me, Ahmed and Chris to make the "Pizza Alliance". This was perfect as I felt as though I was everyone's closest ally in this alliance. At 8, the duo of Arek and Raheem went after Spark and Rose and vice versa which made it simple to vote out Arek with not much blood on my hands as the other alliance just capitulated. This is also when Ahmed told me about his idol before anyone else which just ensured me that in our 4 person alliance, I was everyone's closest ally

Final 7, I won immunity and this is where the talk of coins and everything erupted.
Long story short, I believed that if Spark or Rose left, then the other person would get their coins and they would be likely safe and Raheem was presumed to have Arek’s coins so he could possibly be safe as well so taking out Raheem would give me the option of taking out Spark or Rose next vote. This is also when Ahmed (my next biggest competitor) slipped up with the amount of coins he had. He tried to lie about his coins and that Alan gave his coins to JJ. But in reality I think Ahmed had 4 coins from Ryan, Yung and Alan meaning he’s the biggest threat so I wanted to wait for my shot to pounce.

At Final 6, because of my close relationship with Chris, we got the information that there was a split vote between me and Ahmed and Chris gave me his coin and Ahmed used his idol to basically let us decide who we’d want to go home and we thought Spark was the biggest threat.

Afterwards, Ahmed was the clear frontrunner due to his coins # but he won the last two immunities meaning that it was literally impossible to get him out because since F10 he was only allowed to be voted out at literally one vote since F9 and that’s it. This forced me to take out JJ who I was with the whole ride but did flip on me and had a lot of coins and then Rose who was really the only option at 4 since Ahmed won (sorry luv).

At the end of the day, I believe that I played a good game socially and strategically to always control the votes while never being the target.
I went to the most tribal councils this game (11/13) and was safe at only 2 of them, got every person that I voted for out that round and only got 1 counted vote on me at F5 which I feel is a pain in the ass to do.

At the end of the day, all I ask is at the end of the day you choose someone to win that really worked his ass off to get to this point by not only surviving each and every single vote, but also controlling who went home.
I know this is long and again, you don’t need to read it all and if you guys have any questions please I’m more than happy to answer them.
Much love guys and whatever you do, no hard feelings. <3
1383 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
On my way home
1383 days 6 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I do have some questions, but I want to see the speeches first.
1383 days 5 hours ago
FighterMan
Hello Jury! Thank you all for the great game. I enjoyed all of you and loved the challenge of making it here.

On day 1 Jermey brought up the idea of playing for short term safety or long term success. I played for long term success and I hope you all can see that too after I describe my game.

This game was much DIFFERENT from how I usually play simply because of the coin twist. The twist changed my cards completely and directed me into a much different game approach. Hence why I am here today cashing in 4 cutthroat coins while everyone else has zero. Almost every round I became extremely close with the TARGET of the round to try and snag a coin from them. I wanted to bank as many coins by the end of this game, and not buying ANY immunity.

I wanted to play the well rounded player. Gaining 4 coins proved my social skills, Winning 4 immunities proved my strength skills, and Strategically taking out people who would give me coins, as well as people who would earn coins later on was my strategy skill.

I will talk to you all now about my game looking at each round that occurred from my perspective. It can get lengthy but I don't like to leave out details of my strategy. Hope you all can read.
----------------------------------------------------
Day 1: Ryan Vote Off. 16th
ALWAYS going into a game on Day 1 i look for a ride or die, that person was Ryan. I was going to be extremely loyal to him simply because we clicked well the first time we spoke. Sadly I was hella blindsided, alongside Max, by our entire tribe. I received Ryan's coin shortly after. It was really a blessing in disguise because receiving this coin really steered my perspective on how I will be playing this game.
Day 2: Jxhn Voted off. Vulcano 15th / Zach voted Off. Salina 14th
I quickly made Max my new ride of die and I knew he had found the merge button, as well he found the idol (which turned out to be fake). I felt pretty solid with him and felt we could do big DAMAGE at merge. During this round I also started building bonds with Crypt, and in particular with Yung. Yung and I both live in the same city, so we vibed well with each other. By the end of this day Yung, Max, and Crypt were the guys I were going to look out for.
For most of the day everyone on my tribe wanted to vote spark, I decided to use this knowledge to my advantage and start to build some sort of bond with spark going into merge. I got people to switch the vote to zach and off Spark because I wanted him to remember I was the one who saved him. To build some sort of trust after our rough start.
Day 3: Ethan Voted out - 13th
Not much happened this day. I continued to build my bonds with Max, Yung, Crypt, and Spark. I also started speaking with arek more.

---SWAP---
For swap I was placed on a tribe with arek, raheem, rose, yung, and myself. I quickly made a chat with Arek and Raheem to start getting into ties with Vulcano OG's. I knew at merge Arek would have close ties with the others and it would help me get in the goods with others.
Day 4: Max Voted out - 12th
For most of the day I was trying to make rose the enemy in arek eyes incase we lost. My goal was to get her out. We never ended up losing before merge happened. I was extremely shocked to see max idoled out though, my closest ally once Ryan left. I received his coin afterward.

--MERGE OCCURES--
When merge occurred i right away made a final 4 chat with chris, daniel, arek, and myself to build trust on volcano side so they would not touch me at first tribal.
Day 5: Yung Voted Out - 11th
Today was the day to buy immunity. I had 3 coins but being the greedy bitch I am, decided to take a gamble given I had built good ties with people. Why use my coins? So i stored them away.
When merge happened i quickly decided to open up to the guy who blindsided my closest ally, Daniel, given he was alone due to the vote pre merge. We clicked right away from the start. I felt as though he was my closest ally at that point along side Crypt. I found out from Arek that day that rose was flipping on old Salina. So for most of the day everyone was wanting to vote yung out and there was no way at protection. I didn't want to rock the ship so I decided to go with the flow knowing yung was closest to me. I'd get his coin and I'd still be in goods with my other alliances.
Yung gave me his coin that day, bringing my total to 4.

---IDOL FOUND---
Given I didn't want to spend 3 coins at final 6. I searched for hours for this idol with a GARBAGE clue. The tragic thing was I went backward searching in frats and ended up being in frat 1. Felt great having this idol. I knew this had to be my immunity necklace at final 6 so I could save my coins.
Day 6: FAST FORWARD - Alan and Crypt voted out 10th/09th
I knew today was auction. So i decided to do my homework and went to the last 3 auctions of this game to see the theme. I knew the Idol clue would be one of the first few items, so I decided to spam for more cash so nobody would question why i never bid on the idol clue. Being tasked with spam allowed me to stay clear of that item. I also knew the tax return item would eventually be sold and that gave a player the ability to inspect other players coins. I had FOUR by then, I dead ass did not want that to go into the wrong hands and had a bidding war with JJ. At one point he bid too high and I did not want to risk it, so I let him have it. He ended up swapping the prize and got a trip to rome. Right away I knew it was a way to get out of tribal. I started acting dumb and screaming pizza hoping he'd pick me. I wanted to avoid tribal at all costs. He ended up picking me and i missed tribal.

Crypt ended up winning the tax return and because he was close to me I knew he wouldn't use it on me. I suggested he used it on Volcano people. I found out from him that alan had 2 coins and jj had 2 coins. Great valuable info for me.

At rome I built my ties with JJ since we hadn't spoken prior and I started getting close.

Alan had left this tribal and we never had close ties. It was a pro for me.

Come the second part of the tribal it looked as though Crypt was the one going. Given he may have gotten coins from alan and I wasn't immuned. I didn't want to paint a target on my back trying to campaign for a different vote especially during a speed round. In the end he ended up going which sucked as someone who i trusted left, but it helped diverse my game more.

During the immunity, both spark and I won. Then we were both tasked with the steal or share challenge. I knew if I had stolen it correctly it would bring me to the final 6 right away. I felt bad deceiving spark like that, but you have to take risks for the reward and that was my risk. Lying to him and gaining immunity for 2 rounds.
Day 7: Arek voted out 8th.
Arek to this point was one of the few people i trusted so much. He filled me in on so much details about both sides. It came to me though he was playing an impeccable social game and would snag many coins going forward due to his ties. He then became my biggest threat. Daniel had approached me that day that Arek was in a chat with rose and suggested we targeted Arek. I knew already from Arek about the chat but fed into this to give the okay to take him out.

We formed the pizza alliance which consisted of JJ, Daniel, Me, and Chris.
It was extremely hard voting out arek, but I figured he'd give me a coin and it would be best for my coin strategy. Sadly he forgot to change his list and raheem got his coin.

Given I was immuned till final 6 I needed to build trust with my alliance, so I confessed about my idol since I knew I would just play it at final 6. You have to know when to give out valuable information in this game to benefit you and this was one of those moments for me.
Day 8 - FINALE DAY - Raheem, Spark, JJ, Rose voted out
By now I had calculated all the coins of the game. JJ - 4 coins (2 from alan), Me - 4 coins, Rose/Spark - 1 coin, Raheem - 2 coins, Daniel/Chris - 0 coins. It became clear to me there was one other guy who was playing MY game. It was JJ. He was doing the strategy of coin hoarding.

I knew him and I were fighting for raheem 2 coins all day and he ended up getting them. At that point he had 6 coins and I quickly made a final 3 chat with chris, daniel and I called the middle east trio. I knew chris and daniel were my ideal final 3 because they both had 0 coins. I made fake convos to try and make it look like JJ had even more than 6 coins.

Given I felt people knew about my coin count I spent majority of the day looking up old finales and started prepping for comps. If people knew about my coin count i'd be public enemy #1. I practiced spamming my mail inbox all day and had an entire time line of events on my note pad ready incase those challenges came up. Luckily they did and I had won both.

F7: Raheem Leaving: During this day I wanted Raheem coins so badly, so I tried my best to get to him, but it looks like JJ got to him faster and snatched his coins. Raheem had played a great social game, so I knew it was best for me to take him out.

F6: Spark leaving : I wanted spark to leave first because he was my biggest immunity challenge threat. I knew I could beat the rest, but he was what stood in my way. I knew from chris he had the coin toss and I had my idol. So i felt pretty secure that daniel and I were staying either way no matter if we played it or not.

F5: JJ Leaving : at this point I felt JJ was playing also one of the best games. I knew he had 3 coins and that would cancel my 4. It was a no brainer to target him. He ended up leaving and my biggest threat was out.

F4: Rose Leaving : I knew rose had 1 coin at this point and she had many recent friends voted off. She would be able to stack a few jury votes. So it was in my best interest to vote her off.

Now here we are, Final 3. I have 4 coins while everyone else has 0. Given this twist on day 1 I knew it was going to be a much different experience than regular survivor games. My front driver taking command strategy was replaced with a more social and silent assassin approach. The goal was to befriend everyone who was leaving and take their coins, it paid off and here I am with 4 jury votes in my pocket. I was able to still steer the boat in my direction and take out my biggest threats to me every round. There was not a round I did not know who was leaving.

I hope you all can vote for me as I feel I played a well rounded game both strategically, physically winning 4 immunities, and socially being able to obtain 4 coins. My goal was to get myself here with as big of an advantage as possible and it worked.

Good game everyone and good luck Chris & Daniel. You both and everyone else were great people to play with.

Ask me anything if you have questions @ jury.
1383 days 3 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I have a few questions.
First off, I wanna say nice job. Based on what I read in your speeches (still waiting on Stoner's), there was a LOT more going on then I realized. I want to know this.
1. If you could do anything different about your game, what would it be, and why?
2. What do you think was your biggest move and why?
3. Rank all of the jurors for who deserved to win most to least and give your reasons why.
1382 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thanks JB for hosting!! Good luck Daniel & Ahmed!!!

Hey jury!! Gonna keep this short and sweet. I’m in the car on my way to get food. I had trouble getting into alliances early on. I formed my strongest bonds with JJ and Daniel. Arek and I talked too but from the start I knew Arek was going to be THE player I needed to watch, and sure enough he was. I paired Raheem and Arek early on as a duo thanks to what JJ said about them being in another game together. All in all I never found my footing until a few rounds in when Daniel and I went on a call together. We became a pretty close duo and worked together really well for a majority of the game.

I definitely give credit to our success as a whole to our alliance with JJ and Ahmed but I can say with confidence, Daniel and myself were in the loop nearly the entire game because we had different alliances and relations throughout the game while staying true to each other. When Daniel was getting close with Raheem and Arris, I was getting close with Spark and Rose. We balanced each other out.

At the auction I won the Applebee’s menu. This got me a chance to a reward... 3 different advantages, 3 different levels of difficulty to gain the advantage. I gave up my shot at the next immunity challenge AND self voted. I was involved in a 2-2 tie, nearly going home. I took the risk and it paid off. I got my 50/50 coin, which I never had to use for myself.

At f6 I knew about the split vote because of my alliance with Spark, Rose, and JJ. I knew Ahmed had the idol and we were splitting the votes on Daniel/Ahmed so I played my 50/50 coin on Daniel. This was definitely a big move. The fact I was able be involved in the plan to blindside my closest ally and ruin that plan with my advantage, speaks to my social game. No one knew where my allegiances lied.

Overall I had a really fun time playing and I’m proud of how I played. I know my game wasn’t loud or maybe as visible as Ahmed or Daniel but after the same I’m sure JB will attest that I played a lot better than I may be perceived.

I’m not a fan of the coins twist and how they affect ftc. I love Ahmed and he used the twist to his advantage so props to my guy for that. But it still stings a bit knowing that he may win because of 4 coins. With that said, i think Daniel and played a very good duo game. I don’t want to say we ran the game but I think we had a very big role in how the game played out. If you want to vote Ahmed, definitely vote him. He’s a great guy and player. If you want to vote Daniel or myself, please talk amongst yourself and agree to vote one of us. Would be a shame to lose because of a twist, but if you think Ahmed deserves it then definitely vote him. I’ll gladly answer any and all questions now :)
1382 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
ROSE

1. If you could do anything different about your game, what would it be, and why?

I would have liked to gone on more calls, had longer in depth conversations with everyone. I would’ve really liked to build relationships but it’s really hard to do that in a week. You can’t build strong loyal bonds in the span of 2,3 days before merge and then befriend new people to the point where you trust them in 1 day at the merge. It’s extremely hard in a fast paced game, so I wish I built more of those relationships.

2. What do you think was your biggest move and why?

There’s a few. WILLINGLY giving up my shot at immunity AND self voting in the same round for an advantage is a huge move. I took a major risk, found myself in a TIE, but survived and gained my 50/50 immunity coin... which I made another move later on.. At the F6 vote, messing up the split and idoling Daniel was a solid move. My two opponents here tonight were clueless about the split until I told them. They were under the impression Spark was a goner for sure. I think that shows how strong my game actually was. Without me giving Daniel a coin to buy immunity at merge, or idoling him at 6, he doesn’t make it here. Without Ahmed winning immunity and using coins and twists, Ahmed doesn’t make it here.

3. Rank all of the jurors for who deserved to win most to least and give your reasons why.

I will do this in a separate post since it’ll take a while.
1382 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
New page
1382 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
New page
1382 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
New page

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!