This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Culture War

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Culture..

1298 days ago
_JB_
AUSTYN vs. JACKSON vs. MATT F.
1298 days ago
GiGi10
Woke
1298 days ago
Pieguy555
Congratulations Matt! Don't bother posting speeches this game is pretty much wrapped up.
1298 days ago
Oysterman11
you spelt Austyn wrong.
1298 days ago
purplebb4
Congratulations Matt! Don't bother posting speeches this game is pretty much wrapped up.
1298 days ago
Chastain
1298 days ago
jacksonjoseph99
Jurors,

I feel weird posting a formal speech or anything without addressing my actions this game. I genuinely like all of you as people, and some of you I was close to before this game, or we had worked really closely throughout the course of this game, and I backstabbed you. On a human level, I felt awful about doing that to all of you and essentially being the Russell Hantz of this game, and for that, I am really, really sorry. I will send you guys individual apologies after this game so it doesn't seem like I'm pandering in any way.

I had no idea that I was even going to be in this game, but once I realized I was, I made it my goal to get myself, Austyn, and Matt in the final 3. Austyn is a bit chaotic/invisible, though, and Matt didn't do much up until right before the finale, so as a result, I had to rely pretty heavily on my relationships and my social game. I had to have you guys trust ME to trust THEM, and in that process, I backstabbed a lot of you. I know my odds of winning this season are slim to none, but know that I care way more about the friendship I have built with / previously had with you guys over any sort of jury vote. I hope you guys can forgive me and know that this is not how I am as a person, or usually as a player, and that we could move past this and still talk in the future.

Congrats Matt and GL Austyn
1298 days ago
GiGi10
I ain't posting a speech or anything but just wanted to say that while it wasn't the perfect game, I appreciate JB hosting the season and feel like he got too much shit. I wasn't an angel in all of that either, but looking back I feel bad for saying what I did and as a host I know how hard it can be. So I just wanted to say to any of ya'll who are still giving him shit (if anyone still is) - cut it out, he's a good dude and is doing his best.

As for the game, it was always our goal to make it to the end with us 3, and we knew we would do anything to get there. Period.

Good luck you two, I love you both and am so happy we made it here together.
1298 days ago
Oysterman11
Well family here we are. This game was grueling, intense, annoying and fun all in one. Im typing this right after that last comp just broke my arm i think typing so much. My strategy in this game was about working with those i know and beginning to work with those who wouldnt expect me to work with. The reason for that is on Canada, i could have been viewed as really close with Matt F and Matt S. I wanted to try to separate off from them while also staying loyal. My main man was Ryan and i wish he was here with me. Every move we made - both of us decided and i wanted to act as dumb as possible to others even though i always knew what was going on. I had to act like i wasnt with anyone when the numbers were sliming although Ryan was always there. I won zero immunities so clearly I am, not a CHALLENGE THREAT in the slightest. Socially clearly something worked, convincing Ryan to take the late game risk on Tina would not have me here. I was honest to everyone that I spoke to except for Shadi because he also lied to me. If i didnt speak to you, i wanted you out cause i didnt know where anyone heads were at.
That is to you Michelle, who i wish got the chance to play more but i knew you would be INTENSE.
Bryce - we never speak outside of games and I hope you didnt take me wanting you out personally (even though you moved me down on your friends list) hehe. Really it was we dont talk and i didnt know who you would gravitate too. Everyone else i didnt lie to about anything - i played as honest as possible. I wish i got to meet some of you more.
Matt S. you are a king and i really wish you didnt go on that shit vote.
Math - youre an amazing ally and friend (even though im grandpa) you looked out for me as much as i looked out for you but unfortunately the vote didnt fall your way. 
Mike - you are AMAZING, you fell on a huge bullet for me and I appreciate that and i truly appreciate your friendship and all you do for me. This may seem like pandering to the jury but i think i want to tell everyone how i feel too.
To Everton, Vitor, Cody - we really never got the chance to clique but i enjoyed the chatting.
Gonzalo - youre a beauty who i tried to give a vote but unfortunately work killed you. Le cri.
Tina - you got blindsided in the worst way possible but thank you for everything and keeping me safe. LUDO?
And lastly Shadi - holy intense battle dude - you lied to me A LOT but helped when it mattered most and I appreciate that.
Well everyone - i also found an idol late game that i failed to use correctly but i found it! I busted my ass to keep my friends safe and socially i feel like i played a very underrated game.
Jackson - i enjoyed playing with you mans and I appreciate your honesty and conversations. You played a great game and are a comp beast. Congrats on getting here. Matt - i love you and thank you for giving me the shot i needed to get here. Youre a very loyal friend and aggressive group gamer. #March18th
Hopefully - you guys credit my gameplay for being a huge target end game for having friends in jury and socially working my way through that. All in all, this is a game of friends and i love you all no matter what. Jeremy - thank you for the time and effort. Although i know i bitched a few times, you still navigated through everything. Congrats on a successful season. And last but not least Nutter Butter.

Fuck u Ahmed.
1298 days ago
jacksonjoseph99
Math - youre an amazing ally and friend (even though im grandpa) you looked out for me as much as i looked out for you but unfortunately the vote didnt fall your way.
1298 days ago
GiGi10
Hello friends I am very appreciative of the opportunity that I have earned and that is a chance to plead my case to all of the fallen comrades in a game full of friends. I’m going to go into detail about my game why exactly I believe I am deserving of your vote to win the game of cutthroat culture war. I will be open to answering any questions or clarifications about my speech or about something I may have missed.

Entering this game my overall goal was to win, whatever it takes. Much like it was for most of us (Cody excluded). I was also very wary entering a game because the truth is I don’t have really any solid relationships with most of the people in the game. The only ones I actually talk to on a daily basis outside of the game is Jackson and Austyn. So I knew I had to play fast and aggressive. That is exactly what I did. Much like Shadi was most of the game I was inebriated the first night about 15 white claws deep and made a SEVEN PERSON CHAT. Which is LUDACRIS for the first night. I was on track to be an early flame out. I also made a final four chat with Mike/Bryce and Tina that same night. Again, I was playing hard and fast. The reason for this chat is because as I stated earlier I do not have these pre existing relationships and I wanted there to be easy votes so people do not look to me as a target early on. I wanted to be the one throwing out a name first and in doing so my name would not be thrown out first.

This led to the first two boots I was apart of Math and Everton. Quite simply their best friends were in the game and people they would never vote out. I viewed both of them as extremely connected individuals much like Gonzalo. Which is why I believed targeting those three early was the route to take. I did not realize I was the swing vote for Math and Jackson actually played me for that vote so hats off to him. But in hindsight it seems to have been the right move because all three of those gentleman were large threats in this game because quite frankly, they had connections and relationships I did not.

Moving to the split and me being voted out first. I threw Ryan's name out because I knew he was a threat to go far (hey look I was right) however, he had friends and ultimately convinced Michelle to switch on my and blindside me. This hurt. This really hurt. It actually made a lot of my fears come to fruition because as I often chime in with comedic humour and frequent sarcasm in the culture chat I’m aware of how disconnected I am to all of you as people. Ultimately, I tried to take a swing at a large threat and was talked down into voting out Smu my “wife” in the game.

This sent me to edge where I actually had a lot of time to reflect on what went wrong. Yes while Austyn/Jackson were out there playing the game I was chilling on edge vibing and honestly having a couple conversations with cool people. This helped me prevail in the challenge. Barely, beating comp beast Vitor.

Upon returning I knew I had to turn it up a notch and I was just going to play balls to the wall. This is true because I did the whole final in a bath tub and then my laptop died! I was once again in fear of these 5 fellas having STRONG relationships and viewing me as an outsider returning. Once again placed in a very similar situation. My first target was actually Jackson. I wanted to vote Jackson we had Jackson LOCKED! I had two votes it was going to go our way. Ryan/Mike SWITCHED last minute to Tina literally out of no where. Leading me to switch because if we split we are fucked anyway. This is followed up by Mike's demise and Jackson’s idol move.

The next vote I wanted Jackson gone again however he won immunity. I was able to convince Ryan to switch his vote by using my time on edge. I essentially told him Shadi beats both him and Jackson in the finals which caused him to switch his vote. The move also is something that he could add to his resume. This was a key moment for me because it was a glimmer of hope and in my eyes I was guaranteed final 3 at this point.

Ultimately, I decided to keep Austyn over Ryan and let them duke it out because Austyn is the only person playing this game who I have been consistently talking to for the past five years of my life. DEADASS EVERYDAY FOR FIVE YEARS LOL. In the most recent group game I played I cut my F2 at this exact situation and it got me second so being able to actually preach loyalty is a great feeling for me. I demonstrated that I was nothing but loyal to so many of you in this game and that is what I’m preaching. I wanted to give him the shot in the challenge because frankly, he deserved it. Both him and Ryan deserved to fight till the bitter end.

I do hope I have your votes to win because yes it may look like I sat on edge the whole time however, in a game of genuine friends I was actually able to persevere. I encourage you to not look at us and vote simply based off of who you are the closest with or who your friend is but vote based on who you think deserves to win. Yes, I may be one of the least connected people because I don’t make much of an effort to reach out to people to have personal conversations on a daily basis and that’s something I need to improve on. But the game I played I wasn’t able to fall back on my relationships like both of my other two finalists, I had to form new bonds myself. And yes some of them burned me (Mike got me voted out when he was my F2) however, I was able to ultimately overcome all of this adversity to gain an opportunity to talk to you about my journey. About why I believe I deserve your vote.

Quite simply I played a strong game when I was in, I made sure I was saying names, I was building relationships and I was calling shots because I don’t have the same friendships most of you have here to fall back on. Hell I don’t even think I have half the amigos added on skype. So please, if you don’t know me or have questions for me reach out I’ll answer most I am absolutely ecstatic to be given the chance to plead my case.

P.S. I didn’t proofread this hehe.

Much Love,
Matt AKA GIGI
1297 days 23 hours ago
GiGi10
Also stop bullying people just because they voted against you in a game thanks (star)
1297 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'm not bullying people for voting against me I'm bullying people for being stupid.
1297 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
I'm not bullying people for voting against me I'm bullying people for being stupid.
1297 days 23 hours ago
Chastain
I'm not bullying people for voting against me I'm bullying people for being stupid
1297 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
I'm bullying people for voting against me I'm bullying people for being stupid.

*Looks at Mike, Shadi and Tina*

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!