This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Tierra Del Fuego

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Tierra..

1317 days 23 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Okay, okay I'm curious. LOL

@Jake: Why did you tell me that you knew I was going after you? What was your aim and how is it beneficial for your game?

@Eoin: You stated that you were open to work with me after I told you straight up I was gunning for you. So knowing that you have this solid F3 till the end, up to what extend was that statement true?

@Joey: Did you ever consider taking me to Final 3? I mean, I believe whoever took out Eoin/Jake would gain the jury votes. Please explain this specific move of yours, whether it was just long-term friendship kind of thing or was there any game involved?
1317 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
Eoin, nothing you have said is the truth. All I’m saying is this is consistent with you. You’ve lied about me at previous FTC’s and you’re lying now in hopes to take votes away from me. And I understand why you’re doing that! But I do think it’s sad and desperate. :)
1317 days 23 hours ago
Eoin
@Eoin: You stated that you were open to work with me after I told you straight up I was gunning for you. So knowing that you have this solid F3 till the end, up to what extend was that statement true?

I was open with working with you to an extent, I would have favoured you over others. It probably doesn't overtly benefit you in all honesty, as you're right the final three was in tact, and by the finale, there was very little that could have been did to stopping us. So yes, I would have worked with you to try and keep the target off myself, but I could have used you as a number. FUN FACT - If Meggie kept immunity at six, you were being voted out possibly 5-1, so in instances like that, i would have tried to help you.

So in short, I was genuine about wanted to mend bridges with you, but I don't think it would have overtly changed this game.
1317 days 23 hours ago
Eoin
Lemjam6
Eoin, nothing you have said is the truth. All I’m saying is this is consistent with you. You’ve lied about me at previous FTC’s and you’re lying now in hopes to take votes away from me. And I understand why you’re doing that! But I do think it’s sad and desperate. :)

I have point, example and explained, all of the things you have said. I have backed up my points with examples, you have resorted to attacks. I'm confident with what I said, and I know it's the truth. The fact you call me sad and desperate, is the sort of attacks, that do not show your game in a positive light, and do not add to the argument, so I don't feel the need to respond anymore to these sort of attacks. I have said what I said, and if any juror has any questions about the validity of anything I've said, I do ask them to approach me.
1317 days 23 hours ago
Lemjam6
Oliver
@Jake: Why did you tell me that you knew I was going after you? What was your aim and how is it beneficial for your game?

Thank god another question instead of that pettiness! Oliver, outside of my final 3 you were definitely the person I trusted the most. But when I did hear you were making plans against me, my plan was to confront it head on with you. I did the same thing with Jimmy early on when he was making plans against me at Final 10.

It’s a mix of multiple things. If I’m telling you I’m hearing this things, it automatically makes you distrust the person who told me, which is what I wanted because I want you closer to me. I think that conversation actually brought us closer and made you trust me more. I could be incorrect, but I do feel like we got closer after that. When I tell you, “I heard these things about and it’s okay I believe you and I’m still with you” I think that it brings us closer rather than allowing tension from you targeting me tear us apart by me not confronting you about it.
1317 days 20 hours ago
jojo7784
@Ashkay

Honestly we didn’t speak as much as I would have liked to. I really tried to talk to you a bit at the start of the merge but once you lied to me about one of the votes I figured there wasn’t really any point in working with you anymore as I couldn’t trust you so at that point I just wanted to vote you out ASAP. I’m sorry you feel I didn’t play a great game but it is what it is.
1317 days 20 hours ago
jojo7784
@Joey: Did you ever consider taking me to Final 3? I mean, I believe whoever took out Eoin/Jake would gain the jury votes. Please explain this specific move of yours, whether it was just long-term friendship kind of thing or was there any game involved?

As we got towards the end I was thinking a lot about finals and what would be the best decision for me. Yes I was considering bringing you to finals but I do think that if any of the 3 of us fucked each other over we would have lost. We are all known to be very bitter jurors and I knew had I voted one of them out, they would have likely turned the jury to vote for you. So believe it or not if you were in finals you had a large chance to win this game and I genuinely think my best chance to win was in this final 3.
1317 days 16 hours ago
jojo7784
But let me give each one of you a change. Tell me why you deserve to win? Tell me where did the other two fuck up and you shined through.

Oh I forgot to talk about why these 2 don’t deserve to win.

Well I don’t think eoin deserves to win as I feel like he kind of put himself in a spot where he wasn’t very protected. He didn’t really have strong relationships with people from Jakes tribe as far as I know and he was really pigeon holed into having to rely on me to vote with him a lot.

I think jakes biggest mistake in the game is similar in the fact that I don’t think he made sure he was protected on all sides. At F6 one weird vote and he could easily go home. I think that he could’ve been set up better if he had put more effort into having a good relationship with Meggie.

Clearly neither one of their mistakes were fatal in the game and neither were mine but I feel I did a much better job making sure I was set up with everyone to the point that I was never really in danger and the people I didn’t feel comfortable with (like Ashkay and Bender) were taken out before they had the chance to try and get votes on me.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!