This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | All-Stars

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |..

1957 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
ANTHONY, CHANDLER and JABBAR, welcome to the Final Tribal Council.

We will now bring in the members of the jury: COLE, KYLE, ZACH, HUFUS, JULIAN, SAGAR, AKSHAY, and RAUL, voted out at the last tribal council.

Any juror may ask a question to either or both finalists. It is recommended, however, to wait to ask questions until each finalist has made an opening statement.

***Please mail your vote to ME (_JB_) otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting.***

Votes are due on TUESDAY 11/20 at 7:30 PM EST and our LIVE READING OF THE VOTES will be at 8 PM EST!
1957 days 11 hours ago
rawr121
In this game of All-Stars, I was one of two representatives from Gold Coast. On my tribe, I had no connections from past Cutthroat Survivor games like many others, so I had to go in head first and make connections on my own.

From that point on, my game can be described as one that has been in a position of power for almost its entirety. I played the middle. And no one really called me out on it.

My tribe lost the first challenge and were sent to tribal council. I went to work and made social connections that would last me for the entire game. One of the most important was my friendship with Sagar and a strong bond with Julian. I also bonded with Dave and right from the get go I was thrust into a position of power. I got to decide who went home first.

I secured a spot in an alliance with Dave, Lima, Chandler, and Livingston who wanted to target Eli. I was also placed into an alliance with Eli, Julian, Raul, and Sagar who wanted to target Dave. Basically, I could DECIDE who went home that week and pick which target I felt would pose the least use to myself. But not only did I choose to send a former winner out the door Day 1, but I ALSO went and CONVINCED LIMA THAT SHE WAS THE VOTE! Flushing Lima's idol which was integral in her elimination in the next episode, a power position that I carved right from the beginning.

We won the next challenge, which was the ONLY CHALLENGE THAT MY TRIBE EVER WON! (Which meant that I attended every other tribal council except this one!)

The tribe swap happened and the power position I was in with Eli, Julian, Raul, and Sagar was reduced to just me, Eli, and Julian with the power shifting to a huge majority alliance of Brittany, Hufus, Akshay, and two people I blindsided the tribal beforehand, Chandler and Livingston.

However, I pride myself on my SOCIAL game and knew that if I didn't change my strategy and find a way into that alliance that I was screwed. So I mended my relationships with Chandler and Livingston and forged a new friendship with Brittany and it paid off. I was now in good terms with the MINORITY and MAJORITY alliances, playing the middle once again. I had to show them trust so I voted Eli out of the game, who I wasn't as close with as Julian.

I once again, used a good social game to put myself into a position of safety, and was able to keep relationships with almost everyone on my tribe.

I knew my friendship with Julian was a necessity to try and keep in the game, and after I joined the majority alliance, I KNEW there were cracks. Chandler, for one, did not feel fondly of Brittany and Julian connected with Hufus, forming a foursome that was able to BLINDSIDE Brittany. But NOT BEFORE Brittany attempted to pull a blindside on HUFUS, in which she included me and Julian in on her plan.

If I felt differently that day, I could've easily sent Hufus home in a 3-2-1-1 vote, meaning my social game and the connections I forged paid off, and allowed me to be in a power position and play the middle for another tribal council.

These connections carried me to the merge, where NuWeriyeng was down 8-5 with the NuFenur tribe, which meant I NEEDED to make connections in order to survive the rest of the game. I rekindled friendships with Sagar and Julian, formed a partnership with Jabbar, reconnected with Kyle, got closer with Raul, and worked my ass off to get to know Cole and Hufus in case I needed their help in the future.

Then after the first immunity challenge, I was told by MULTIPLE people about the trio that had formed on Fenur of Raul/Hufus/Cole and even if it wasnt founded on concrete evidence, was the crack I needed to make alliances that could last the merge.

COLE, although was very nice, was the person I knew the least, so I pushed for him to get voted out. I think he was an amazing player as well so that added to the level I saw him as a threat. I already had connected with Raul and Hufus, so Cole was the person I had felt the least with at that point in the game. Great guy, but huge threat.

With the impending vote I formed an alliance with the three people I was closest to at that point, Sagar, Julian, and Jabbar- an alliance that pretty much ran a lot of the merge votes. But even with that, I was also included on Raul/Hufus/Cole's plan to vote off someone else. Meaning that at this point, I STILL was playing the middle even though I came into merge in minority.

Cole goes home, and I mend relationships with Hufus and Raul, atleast enough so that Kyle is eliminated next. Kyle is the one of two votes that I DID NOT entirely want to happen. Kyle was way too paranoid sometimes so it was not too terrible, but I did feel like we trusted each other. Which is why I voted with Kyle in order to help him out a bit, even if I knew he was about to get his torch snuffed. This was one of TWO times I did not vote in majority out of FOURTEEN tribal councils.

After Kyle goes home, the social connections I built with everybody allowed me to sit quietly while Zach goes home and after Hufus LOSES immunity, the alliance of four I am in STRIKES at Hufus.

At this same moment, AKSHAY comes to me with a great idea of forming a final three with Chandler and I. I trusted Chandler and I felt that the three could benefit as I could play BOTH SIDES once again. The alliance is formed and for the final 8 Tribal it gets a little tricky to balance playing both sides.

Yandere, after being called out by the VL has this sudden urge to try and play both sides, like me, even though he has no social grasp of whats going on, unlike me. He attempts to get Sagar out of the game, and at that point, Sagar was still a great ally of mine. And although undoubtedly a threat, it just wasn't the best time for me to go against him. However, Akshay thought this was the best idea in the world, which makes sense since he didnt have that connection. But, with a little bit of leaking, on both sides, Yandere was thrown under the bus and the alliance with Julian, Jabbar, and Sagar set their sights on Yandere. Now all I had to do was shift Akshay and Chandler onto that vote and I could sit pretty in the middle while a troublemaker like Yandere would be sent home.

I had to establish some sort of trust with Akshay, so when he asked me to use my vote peek on Yandere, I did it because that advantage honestly did not serve me that great of a purpose. I was told he was voting for SAGAR, but if I told Akshay this he would be MORE inclinced to take out my ally. So I lied. I said that Yandere was voting for Akshay and that it would be a much better opportunity to take out a flip flopper like him. With much needed extra help from Raul, along with this revelation of Yandere "voting" for Akshay, I dismally convinced Akshay to vote out Yandere and protected my relationships with both sides of the game.

I played the middle and stayed in a power position once again.

Final Seven was the perfect time to make a move. Akshay was ITCHING to get a threat out, Chandler was there to help, and me and Jabbar had formed a strong bond that we had been talking about doing so for a while. So, when the opporunity came, we struck at Julian. Someone I had a very strong bond with and love so fucking much in this game and outside this game, but was honestly the biggest threat left because he held an idol in his pocket and a future challenge advantage. He could easily beast his way to the end and I mightve been sitting on the jury otherwise.

Sagar was only other vote I did not want to happen. I sent Raul to Exile Island because he was honestly the biggest wildcard left in the game. While I knew he was close to Sagar as well, I did not know if he was 100% down to take out Akshay, who had recently gained an idol clue. It kept both sides happy as well, leaving me in the middle to try and take out someone who was super paranoid and could be dangerous down the line. Nonetheless the vote did not go my way, and I was left as a single person in minority.

This is where my social game helped me the most. I lost the immunity I so desparately needed, but I kept my cool and did not get angry at Jabbar for changing his vote at the last minute, and talked with Raul about possibly saving me. At this point Chandler was up Akshay's ass so I knew that if Akshay made final four that there would 100% be a firemaking challenge, something I wanted to avoid. So I made my case and I convinced Raul, someone who I also love very dearly, to vote out Akshay even with Akshay pleading that I (truthfully) stated that Raul was a huge jury threat.

I somehow made it to final four. And I somehow won the immunity I needed most. And out of the other three left, even though it was one of the toughest votes, I led the charge to vote out Raul, even pleading to Chandler to do so.

TLDR: And here I sit. With TWO IMMUNITY CHALLENGE WINS. With being the SWING VOTE in multiple tribals councils. I played the middle without getting called out too many times. I kept my cool, formed bonds, and worked my way to the finale. I was a social threat, yet everyone thought that I was their best friend. And it worked in my favor.

Thank you I know its a lot, please ask any questions you have!
1957 days 10 hours ago
rabbaj
Ok so 1st I would like to say thank you to JB for bringing me back for another season. I originally was a replacement so I kinda felt out of place in this season. However, I didn’t let that get me down. I gathered myself and decided that I was here for Redemption. And in all honesty, I feel as though I redeemed myself pretty well.

I was very solid in team challenges pre-merge, and I only went to 2 tribal councils pre-merge. When I did go to tribal council, I helped orchestrate the vote at the 2 tribal councils I went to. Despite things not going my way at the 1st tribal council (Ben was voted out instead Cole), I was able to quickly regain myself and rally the votes to send nick home at the next tribal council (along with the help of Brittany/Zach in regards to strategy and Akshay/Kyle in regards to voting). I was sitting on top of the world, and just as quickly as it happened, it ended.

The tribe swap came and I knew I was in danger because I ended up on a tribe with 3 people I had voted out in the past (Gavin/Cole/Raul) and someone who was throwing me under the bus(Kyle) at the previous tribal. But luckily for me, I had a knight in shining armor (Sagar) who informed me of a 4-person chat with himself/Cole/Gavin/Raul. So my strategy at the merged tribe was as follows: WIN/WIN/WIN. And, we won immunity after immunity, so I extended my social game by talking to both Gavin and Raul and forming deals with them. My bond with Gavin didn’t help because he went inactive, but I feel as though my bond with Raul is one of the few reasons I survived those last few votes.

Once merge came, I was working all angles, talking to everyone as much as I could. Normally I find one person that I want to go the end with at the start of the merge, but since this group was so competitive, I knew that I’d have to take emotions out of this and only stay truth to myself if I wanted to make it. Early in the merge, I was the once putting the targeting on Raul/Cole/Hufus (partly because I did this at the first tribal council with Cole/Nick/Hufus) so there was no need for me to gain new enemies. I also struck a mutual agreement with Julian, and Anthony (separately at 1st) along with my final 2 that myself and Sagar had created. The 4 of us became a “super alliance” and we took out a few people who stood in our way: 1st was Cole, because he was too scrappy, 2nd was Kyle because he was a ticking time-bomb, and 3rd was Zach because supposedly he had leaked the plan to split the votes on Hufus and Raul, and they allegedly ratted him out (I’m not convinced). During this time, I also made strong bonds with Chandler/Akshay and Myself and Raul had a working relationship.

After Zach left, the sides on the tribe started to become stronger, and when Raul used his double vote, the side I was on decided to take out Hufus, and I completely agreed because I didn’t suspect Hufus to truly want to go far with me either. Once Hufus left, I kept my relationship with Akshay, Chandler, and Raul intact being that big moves were coming soon. Anthony slowly became my ride-or-die partner in this game and we started strategizing extremely heavily. A lot of people wanted to make a move at final 9 to send Sagar home, but I wasn’t voting him out at final 9 because I knew that Gavin was self-voting, and I didnt want to risk locking the vote into a tie. And even if Sagar had left, I didn’t want too many wildcards in the game, and yander was the biggest one of them all, so despite people having their sites on Ak this vote from my “power-alliance”, I couldn’t go that route comfortably either because I needed ak and sagar to both want to move against each other in the future.

As far as Julian’s vote goes, I have to admit that I cannot take any powerful credit in the planning of that move. Anthony/Chandler/Akshay came up with this plan and they wanted to make Raul believe I was the vote, while me and Anthony were still telling Julian and Sagar our votes were going to Akshay. It worked marvelously, for me at least. Seeing as though I had just won immunity at final 6 and Anthony sent Raul to exile, we planned on sending Akshay to the jury and keeping Sagar. However, as I pondered about it, I flipped my vote to Sagar for 2 reasons: 1. I truly believe that Sagar didn’t forgive me for voting out Julian and if we had taken out Akshay and blindsided Chandler in the process, Sagar would’ve regained majority with Raul and Chandler, screwing me in the process and 2. I genuinely felt as though Akshay would be an easier beat in comps as opposed to Sagar (and this meant that Akshay would still be on the chopping block). As for the last 2 votes, they were pretty much a no-brainer for me. Akshay had been plotting to make moves since the merge started and he helped orchestrate some of the most powerful moves of the season, and Raul was likeable and had wayyyyyy too many friends on the jury.

So here I am, pleading my case. Obviously I did things that I’m not proud of, but I don’t regret anything I did in-game, because it got me here. With that being said, please note some of the following things:

I won 1 immunity (1st competition of the season), I bought 1 immunity (auction), I have only received 1 vote for me to go home at final 7, and I’m the only person here who can say that I’ve voted in the majority at every tribal council that I went to. I did not play a nice or friendly game, so if you are basing your vote off of that then you will not vote for me. However, if you are basing your votes on strategy and social skills, I may have a chance. I made a lot of strategic decisions pre-merge, and a lot of social ties post-merge that crept into solid strategic plays. I was always firm and decisive in my decision making and I was extremely willing to always converse with every single person and willing to weigh every option before making a solid decision.

If you need further explanation or better clarification, do not hesitate to ask me!!!!
1957 days 10 hours ago
Chandelier
Hey guys! Let's do this :)

When the game started and alliances was made it, I found myself on the marjority position (or it was what i thought). We had a target that was Eli but in the end i got blindsided and one of allies was out.
After that, my name started to be on people mouth bc a rumor that i was the one who made the fake marjority alliace was running at people hears. So Eli got pissed at me and started to say that i was going to be the next one voted out after Lima that was my best friend and my biggest allie at that moment. On order to try yo avoid that, i started to talk with Julian that was the left-hand of Eli and i became a little close to him.

When Lima was voted out, I knew that i was gonna be the next but my tribe won immunity and after that we got swaped. Dude that was the best thing that could happen with me at that point.

On the swap the people on my tribe was Me, Brittany, Hufus, AK, Livingston, Anthony, Julian and Eli. Me and Hufus got super close and great allies after he mutined but when the swap come it was kinda of a mess for a few minutes bc Hufus was in the bottom when he was on the other tribe with those players, that's why he mutined and I was on the bottom on my own past tribe and we nedeed to agreed on something on order to vote. He wanted Britt out and i wanted Eli out so after a loooooooong discussion and Julian start to target Hufus to save Eli's ass once again, i convinced him to vote Eli along with the rest the tribe letting me finally take out the person who was threatening my game.

After that Britt was kinda the queen of the tribe, she had numbers on her side, she had the vote borrow, she was powerful so i start to spreed her name at people's chat and they listed to me. Britt got home that day and Livingston on the next day. (That vote was between him and AK as the marjority tribe but i knew i could work with AK in the future so i vote Livingston)

@Me talking with Hufus (yeah we are brazilians)
https://gyazo.com/ddff4c7960a80dc88eb48d86ba06d3ab

@Me talking with Julian

https://gyazo.com/0cb34419eb87b0bcb942d751c51c7285
https://gyazo.com/dd76d95bd1bbdc9ca56c585c736a3725

@Me talking with Anthony

https://gyazo.com/7bd4bdb13ba6d6114f750ee13c22a2e6

When we got merge, i had a good relationship with Julian, Hufus, Anthony and Raul so I used to know what was happening when at the same time i was creating bonds with the other players that i didnt talked before. On that vote (and in the next couple votes too) i found myself on the middle. The target was between Kyle, Hufus and Cole and i personally rather to vote Cole since him and I didnt had a good experience together on the past and at the beginning of the season he was saying shit about me. I always knew that me and Cole coudnt work together on this season bc wanting or not we had some bad blood that at some point would screw my game so i thought on screw him first. I started to say to everyone that Cole was the best option to go and even with Raul and Hufus that was my best allies at that point wishing he would stay i kept spreding his name and in the of the day he was gone.

On the next vote i found myself again in the middle position but not like "I'm the swing vote" but in the way that i knew where everyone side was putting their votes and i had the power to choose wherever i go.

The first 3 votes was very decisive as everyone was kinda voting together and just a few people were left behind and i became really close to AK during that time.

On Zach vote, Raul used his vote borrow for nothing and that kinda screwed the next vote bc he wasnt able to vote and people used that as opportunity to blindside us, sending Hufus home. I got really sad and that pissed me out bc Anthony and Jabbar had flipped.

I made to a point that i was close enough from people to no one have my name on mind to vote out so i knew that even on the bottom i was safe.

Yandere vote was kinda easy since everyone was tired of his madness i mean, if you want to play on the middle, play it right just like me boo and dont get caught.

At f7 i won immunity and i changed everyone's plans that day. Sagar was the main target but i didnt wanted to keep Julian one more day bc they guy had the best game, he had an idol and a advantage on a challenge that could easily put him on the f4 without much effort so i started to talk with people to do this and i did it. Julian got home.

I sent the best player of the season home!

https://gyazo.com/59e01b4bf1646f3798080d23ea0801ea
https://gyazo.com/36c737293475a815b6eaf9b690cdf38c
https://gyazo.com/a87ab76eecd9c9efbb48a96a052ef2d4

On F6 Sagar was once again the target and this time the easy vote but i didnt wanted to take Sagar out bc i knew that at f5 Jabbar, Anthony and Raul could be together to take AK out so i went to AK and told him the plan to vote Anthony out and avoit this but he didnt listen to me.

https://gyazo.com/5cf923a08e059c115cc84cd94b84b38d

Sagar got home and the next vote AK as a said that would happen if we didnt taked Anthony out.

The next vote was easy bc Raul had friends on the jury and the guys voted me lmao.

During this season besides as people said that i woudnt last long, i made my way to the final  having highs and lows the entire season winning 1 individual immunity, only received 1 vote on the entire game, being right even when people didnt believed on me and taking out the BEST player of the season with a idol on his pocket.

I started as the boy who would be voted out next to became the boy that revenged his first days and found i spot on the marjority, to became the swing vote on multiple TC, to be let on the bottom again and scrumble his way to the final so i ask to you all to consider me as the winner of this season bc i was a underdog this entire time and yet i get here on the final.

Obs: i think i'm the only person to reach the FTC twice and i'm the person who least received votes in all his time playing being only 1 vote one 2 two seasons played.

Thanks for played this season with me and thanks JB to have invited me back <3

Good luck guys.
1957 days 9 hours ago
obscurity
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
1957 days 9 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'm flattered to be called the "best player" even though, judging by what I saw in ponderosa, I would have lost this game quite badly if I sat in the end.

When I came into this season, I was after one thing: The closure that my first journey through the land of the Cutthroat did not end with. All of you know how Phon ended for me, and I wanted this game to be won or lost on my own terms. This game reignited a fire I haven't felt in a LONG time, and I'm honored to have shared this journey with you all.

That said, I don't really have any questions of my own at the moment, if I come up with any I will ask them. I will be watching though and I will be voting for who I think played the best game. Good luck amigos.
1957 days 9 hours ago
RedsKanto
Question for everyone: What is your biggest regret this game and/or what was your worst move?

Also, compare each juror to a survivor contestant and explain why.
1957 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Once again congrats on final 3 jabber why didn't you make a move on sagar  since he was a big threat at final 9/8 while me a supposed wildcard  Raul I want to know why you wanted to keep one of the biggest all stars hufus out when he was likely to win if he stayed and chandler you puzzle me I feel like you road Raul's dick to the end tell me why I shouldn't believe it

And question for all 3 of you tell me why the other 2 shouldn't win and what was your biggest move to get you here

Also congrats on the finals you 3 wish you all the best of luck
1957 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Now jb is the group vl updated?
1957 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
yandere ur not even on jury
1957 days 8 hours ago
rawr121
@KYLE

I feel like my biggest regret in this game was not pushing for someone else to go home the round that you were voted out. We were actually really tight and I would have loved to have kept that alliance up for longer, however the longer you stayed I felt that I may have slowly become associated with the uncertainty that other players characterized with you. Nonetheless, I would have liked to see you have lasted longer.

Raul (Cirie Fields)- Honestly, I felt like you had good connections with a lot of people in the game and it allowed you to thrive in many situations. Robbed at Final Four, and was a pretty prominent player all throughout the game in my eyes.

Akshay (Spencer Bledsoe)- Super social, and a huge strategic powerhouse. You had the potential to make a lot of crazy moves, and you held this constant paranoia, or atleast it felt like it, similar tot he way Spencer was very sporadic in his season as well.

Sagar (Andrea Boehlke)- Super smart and well-liked but had the potential to be a crazy fucking wild card. Snappy and sarcastic as fuck sometimes, but had the brain and the challenge ability to back it up if necessary. Held such an individualistic attitude, but was smiling and approachable to others I felt like.

Julian (Aubry Bracco)- An incredibly smart and witty player that has a way with fighting tooth and nail until the very end. Like her, you played incredibly well and became unaware of what a strong game that you were playing, you found idols, and both became strong strategic powerhouses that people deemed threatening. 

Hufus (Ozzy Lusth)- A challenge BEAST, especially known from his original season to be a beast as well. With this physically liability on his shoulders he definitely had a harder battle to fight than other people, and even found an idol too. He ultimately became too big a threat and was blindsided just like Ozzy was.

Zach (Cochran [South Pacific])- Although we did not communicate as much, definitely known to me as the double agent who was leaking plans to multiple people in the game. Got caught up in it, similar to the way Cochran kinda acted in a similar way.

Kyle (Tony Vlachos)- Super fucking sporadic sometimes but so smart and strategic. Could be loyal to the people who he trusted and a huge liar to those he didn't. I could see that if he was let loose, that he could somehow sneak his way into the end. 

Cole (Kelley Wentworth)- Really insane, smart, and crazy idol player early in the game and saved themselves and propelled themselves far into the game. Although you didn't make it as far as Wentworth did, your social skills and intellect was definitely admirable and noticeable especially from the short conversations we had. You were a force to be reckoned with for sure, and I had to snuff that before it came to fruition.
1957 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Oof why ain't I on the jury
1957 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Nvm fuck you Raul XD I didnt even know this whole time but anyways I'm still gonna ask question pre jury so answer it
1957 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
What is your biggest regret this game and/or what was your worst move?

My biggest regret AND my worst move was believe that Yandere was going home when Hufus got voted out bc we could change that vote with his idol that no one knew about.

Also, compare each juror to a survivor contestant and explain why.

Cole - Hali Ford (Game Changer) Nice dude besides everything but as Hali ended up being voted out bc his past with some other players.

Kyle - Andrew Savage (Cambodia) nature Alpha Male that control things with his strategic game but ended up defeated for the underdogs who saw how much a threat he could be on the future.

Zach - JP (HvsHvsH) Social and good to entertain people but with the game moving on endep up to became a easy name to be on the paper

Hufus - JT (Game Changers) Good player that started the game as a threat because of his past and ended up going home with a idol on his pocket .

Julian - David (MvsGenX) Controlled the show with a good social game, a good marjority alliance and a lot of advantages that ended up making him the player that everyone needs to be beat.

Sagar - Ashley (HvsHvsH) Found his place in marjority and played very well from that besides his social problems, always knew what was happening (except one Julian's vote)

AK -  Stephen Fishbach (Cambodia) Played really well besides being a threat but everyone knew that he were really smart and that's was his defeat.

Raul -  Jay (MvsGenX) Smart dude that made a couple moves, and played so hard that ended up becoming a major threat to take out on the finale.
1957 days 8 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Funny how people thought I was not knowing about what's going on when I 100% knew what I was doing I basically road kyles dick till merge than voted kyle without anyone telling me (like after I voted kyle people kept asking me to vote kyle when I already did) hufus was gunning for queen y and since I wasn't a threat he got out sad that I'm out jury but least I did better than my last season wood also if I was on jury I'd probably vote jabber to win
1957 days 8 hours ago
Coyle14
when yandere is not a member of the jury so stfu

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!