This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6 | All-Stars

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6 |..

1964 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
LIVE CHALLENGE - 8 PM EST - SUNDAY 11/11
1963 days 23 hours ago
_JB_
Check in!
1963 days 23 hours ago
Hufus
Hi
1963 days 23 hours ago
Chandelier
here
1963 days 23 hours ago
_JB_
Might as well post the rules so we can start right at 8.
1963 days 23 hours ago
_JB_
This challenge is called "PKs" and here is how it works.

Each round, one tribe will elect a representative that will send me a mail. The mail should look like this:

Keeper:
Kicker:

Then, in mails, you will have one minute to send me where you want to kick the ball or where you want to save the ball. If you do not send me within the time allotted, you will not be able to score or save for that round.

Your options are:
Top Left
Bottom Left
Top Center
Bottom Center
Top Right
Bottom Right

If the kicker kicks the ball where the keeper does not save it, the tribe earns a point. Each tribe will have one chance in each round to kick and to save.

In the subsequent rounds, however, it will become more difficult to score as one region of the goal will be taken away. In Round 1, you have a 5/6 chance of scoring, but in Round 2, you will only have 4/5 chance of scoring. This pattern will follow all the way into Round 5 where there is only a 1/2 chance of scoring.

In addition, each tribe cannot send the same person in back-to-back rounds unless they are the only one present for their tribe.

The tribe that scores the most points after 5 rounds wins immunity and a clue to the hidden immunity idol.

Does everyone understand?
1963 days 23 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
here
1963 days 23 hours ago
RedsKanto
here
1963 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
here
1963 days 23 hours ago
MrBird
hii
1963 days 23 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
I will go first if you guys don't mind
1963 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
go for it
1963 days 23 hours ago
_JB_
We can start a bit early if both tribes are ready.
1963 days 23 hours ago
Hufus
fine by me!
1963 days 22 hours ago
_JB_
Zach is going for FANUR.

Who is going for WERIYENG?
1963 days 22 hours ago
Hufus
i can go

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!