This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | CvCvC

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | CvCvC

1216 days 11 hours ago
Chandelier
Whats a key part of your game that you changed from the last time you played coming into this season, and do you think you played stronger or weaker overall?

The last time I played I believed in people too much and it made me get a beautiful 4th but this time I became more aware of what was happening around me and what people were talking about me.

I believe that I played strongly overall because I had to fight for my survival since the first vote of the game, when I found myself at the bottom of my tribe. I had to fight to win the immunity bracelet, I had to fight not to be eliminated in all 7 tribal councils that I received votes and I had to fight even harder to find a group of allies that were loyal to me and that still put me in a good position in the game. I had a journey of battles and so I believe that I played stronger this time.
1216 days 11 hours ago
paul028
Hi here is my question.

Talk about the worst move you made in the game and how you managed to either comeback from it or improve on it moving forward from when it happened.
1216 days 10 hours ago
harrywasnak
Talk about the worst move you made in the game and how you managed to either comeback from it or improve on it moving forward from when it happened.

The f7 vote was probably the worst move I made in the game. We had a clear majority that round, but it was too obvious that we were voting for Deshon. When Patrick was sent home, I had to re-evaluate all my plans for the endgame, as he was a major part of them. We had to go to rocks at 6 for me to even have a chance of getting a decent final position. Luckily it worked out, and I was able to maneuver through the last 2 rounds without a clear partner to have my back over others.
1216 days 9 hours ago
Natepresnell
Hi! I don't have any questions but for the sake of posting something in this final tribal, I'll just give a few statements.

Deshon - You got people to go to rocks for you TWICE, once when you even had an idol, and won the last two immunity challenges where you would've likely otherwise been voted out. I think that's extremely impressive. Even though I would've voted for you to win regardless because you were my closest friend at the merge, I really feel that my vote is justified and going to the person that played the best game anyway. I'm also really happy that you managed to put my idol to good use. One month ago you voted for me to win and I'm glad that I get to return the favor to you with my vote here.

Harry - I wish you would've played a little bit more risky pre-merge, specifically during the Layla vote, but otherwise good job on a solid game. I really would've voted for you to win if you were sitting next to anybody else. Best of luck though king!

Chandler - I can't say much about the merge part since I don't really know the full details of what happened but from what I was seeing early on in this game, you really seem to have had one of the toughest pre-merges and used the twist the best out of this final 3. Good luck!
1216 days 9 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Hi here is my question.

My worst come in the game is definitely throwing a vote on chandler at F13, because ultimately my closest ally in the game, Daniel went home. I was extremely naive going into merge and I thought that that the numbers were going to be there, and I didn’t want to necessarily vote colin out that round so I thought it would be a “okay” idea to throw a vote to cause chaos. Little did I know, 2 people would flip and vote daniel out when I could’ve tied it. I think I made a comeback from this because you definitely were PISSED at me and ignored me for 24 hours, however I apologized and you managed to continue working with me in the future. With Chandler, I managed to smooth things over with him and prevent him for coming after me for throwing a vote on him.
1216 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier

My worst move was letting Ashanti and Deshon playing me during the Gera vote because that burned a bridge that I had with kellen. I recovered from this by solidifying an alliance with Paul, Harry and Max and that prevented me from being eliminated in the next 3 tribal councils.
1216 days 5 hours ago
Novamax243
Hey so I kind of forgot how short these FTCs are in Cutthroat. Reading through everything I think I know how I’m voting though. That being said I wish all three of you the best of luck!

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!