This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | CvCvC

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | CvCvC

1217 days 20 hours ago
_JB_
CHANDLER vs. DESHON vs. HARRY
1217 days 19 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Hiya Jury Members! It’s literally so crazy that I’ve made it here again in the time span of 2 months. I must say, that is one of the craziest survivor group games on tengaged, and I had so much fun. On to my speech, I will try to make it as short and concise as possible, because I know I hate reading lengthy speeches myself.

Coming into the game as a champion, I was already worried and anxious that I would be seen as a threat. Also, there was this big commotion about the “CYA premade” alliance that was basically going to control the game had they not got taken out. I used this as a way to hide the target off my back. By working closesly with Kellen and Oliver, it allowed me to gain trust as a trio going into the pre-merge portion of the game. During the first twist of the season was a huge roadblock in my game, because me, Kellen, and Oliver were the only ones able to get votes that tribal and I was essentially going home. By the grace of God, I found the idol and was able to play it on myself. #RipOliver . With me and Kellen left, we were able to build our trust even more.

Now onto the merge, the first round was basically my low-point of the game. I completely got played and Ashanti/Colin/Zay/Kelly made a move on Daniel, and Eric/Max were the ones that flipped and I mistakenly threw my vote being over confident. At this point, I knew I had to mend my relationships with Chandler (because I voted him) and Paul (because he was furious i threw my vote). The good thing about this move, was that Daniel was able to give me and idol before he was voted out.

Moving forward, I knew I had to get rid of Kelly in order to work more closely with Ashanti/Zay. Theoretically, I would’ve wanted to work with all of them, but Kelly kind of came for me/Daniel and made us huge threats. At this point in the game, I really had no choice but to vote out Kelly and Colin. Colin was definitely a hard vote for me, cause he was a close friend coming into the game, but I knew he was inactive and really wasn’t paying attention.

F10 was a pivtol moment in my game because it was probably one of the BIGGEST moves in the game blindsiding Gera. Essentially, me/Kellen/Ashanti/Eric came up with a plan to make Gera feel 100% comfortable. I knew Gera was a threat to my game because he was good at comps, had an idol, and would potentially come after me. The whole day me/Ashanti made a fake plan with Paul/Chandler to make Kellen the “target” so Gera would feel comfortable. In the end, Me and Ashanti used our extra votes to get Gera out with his idols. During the fast forward, a miscommunication with Eric and Max made me skeptical of Eric’s gameplay so I panicked and voted him out in the fast forward.

At F8, I knew at this point it was going to be two sides in the game with me/Kellen/Zay/Ashanti vs Harry/Paul/Chandler/Max. I knew I was a target, but there was potential for Max to flip so I was going back and forth whether or not to use my idol to avoid rocks. Due to technicalities of not having a live tribal, I was unable to use my idol and one of my closest allies Zay was voted out :( This was whole-heartedly not a selfish move and I would’ve used this had I had a live oppurtunity.

After Zay leaving, I knew I would be targeted again so at that point I had to play my idol and my target was Max, because he was the best at competitions and he played a solid game. I knew with him out, I would be able to make it further. This was probably one of my definest moment in the game. During F6, history repeated itself and we were unable to flip harry, and another close ally of mine, Kellen was rocked out. I won individ. immunity at F5 and secured my safety, unfortunately my baddie and bff Ashanti got sniped and I knew I had to win the last immunity or I was next.  During F4, I won immunity again, and I strategically voted out the last winner left in the game besides myself, Paul. * I feel like it’s important to note that I won the last two immunities when I needed them the most.

Overall, I feel I definitely played the best game and made the most moves that benefited my game. Since the Final 8 I have been targeted, and had the biggest uphill battle making it here. I played a part in taking out two of the biggest competitors in the game, Gera and Max. I stayed loyal and close to the people that were in my inner circle. And above all I outlasted all the winners, and became the only winner to make it to FTC.

I hope to answer all your specific questions, and goodluck Harry and Chandler.
1217 days 19 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hello jury! I’m sure you all have your own perception of my game, but I’m here to set the record straight.

Coming into this season, I never expected to make it this far. From the start, it was all about survival. I tried to form bonds with everyone on my premerge tribes, and I pulled my weight in challenges. I only went to the triple tribal premerge, but I managed to survive by correctly analyzing my options.

When the merge hit, I wasn’t sure how to play my hand, so I formed a core alliance with Kellen, Gera, & Eric. When Daniel left, I knew that this was going to be a season of “big moves.” Instead of putting a target on my back by flip-flopping around, I let others expose themselves.

When I won the vacation, I chose to bring Zay because I knew he was probably the smartest player outside of my alliance. I maintained a bond with Zay so that I could get information from all sides of the tribe. When Zay flipped the votes on Eric, it was a wake up call for me. As Eric left, he warned me that I needed to make things happen for myself or I’d have no chance to win. I took that warning in stride by uniting with the players that I felt I had a chance to beat. I convinced Paul, Chandler, & Patrick that our best chance was to work together if one of us wanted to win. By going to rocks (twice) I proved that I was willing to take calculated  risks to win this game, covering my bases by making sure nobody would flip on the revote. I bonded a lot with Kellen and Zay, but I knew that they viewed me as someone they could beat in the end.

At the final 4, I knew that Chandler & Paul had a close bond, so I covered my bases. I made sure Deshon would vote with me, and I talked to both Paul and Chandler to convince them they had a better chance with me. I convinced Paul to betray Chandler, guaranteeing that there was no way for me to get two votes.

My game was about adaptation. I was willing to work with anyone in order to get myself further in the game. For instance, I worked closely with Gera who was responsible for sending me home on my last season. Instead of viewing Chandler & Paul as untrustworthy, I recognized that we could all benefit each other strategically, so I made sure we were on the same page. No matter who I was working with at the time, I made sure I had multiple options to get myself further in the game. Though some things did not work out the way I wanted, I adapted at every turn. I didn’t make huge flashy moves, I worked behind the scenes. As a person with a muscular disability, I knew I wasn’t likely to win a lot of late game challenges, so I played to my strengths instead of my weaknesses by maintaining various relationships throughout the game.

I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have about my game. Good luck Chandler and Deshon!
1217 days 19 hours ago
Chandelier
Hello! I would like to thank you for the last few days and say WHAT A HELL OF JOURNEY!

I believe that I should win because I am incredible. I am an incredible bottom and I have a beautiful arc of overcoming. Back to my original tribe, I was in the bottom of that and I had to fight every single day to survive until a swap. I had to fight like never before to win the Immunity Bracelet and stay alive to get here.

When the swap came, I found myself in an alliance with Paul and Max and that was magic to my eyes, with that alliance I was able to get revenge against some people who voted for me in the past and also get safe for a while. This alliance lasted only two tribal councils, because in the third,which was the first of the merge, Max decided to flip and vote Daniel out which made our alliance kinda get over.

During the beginning of the merge I found myself in the bottom again because even though I wasn’t in minority of the votes, I was getting every single tribal council and I wasn't included in alliances. That changed when Gera left, during that day I got very emotional and I voted for Kellen with Ashanti, Deshon and Paul since we had a chat made that day but I got played and that got me piss enough to start a lot of group chats and put myself in a single position.

Me and Paul come together as a pair because we felt that we’re outsiders and we had to change that up. I started fixing some relationships and I got myself in a good spot. I had loyal allies and they went to rocks twice when they could just flip and vote me out but thanks to the lord, the odds were in my side favor in both the rock draws.

In this game I had to constantly fight to get where I am. I was very close to being a pre merge boot and although I wasn't, I stayed at the bottom of that game for quite a while. I had to fight for my survival when I was not a priority for any of the alliances in the game until I started making my owns, I had 23 votes casted against me that season, my name was written in 7 of the 14 tribal councils that I attended  and I still was able to find a space for me that would put me in a situation of power. I survived the bottom from start to finish, I lost allies, I fought for my survival, I won 1 immunity challenge, I almost beat Ashanti in another one but the Monkey challenge didn’t helped and I broke the record of the person who most attended the final tribal councils of the cutthroat survivor series with this being my fourth FTC.

I had courage, strength and I overcame huge obstacles to get here and be able to ask you guys to vote for me to be the winner of the season because despite everything, I know that my social game sucked at some points but I pledge you to not make me lose my fourth final tribal council. Don’t let Chandler retire losing another cutthroat final tribal council.

Thank you all for reading this far and I strongly urge you to vote for me to be the winner of Cutthroat Survivor XX: Champions vs. Contenders vs. Challengers.

Thank you all <3
Good luck boys.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/75b4779f14af50fa671d10513f7384bd/tumblr_ng1qfxZCu61u4mldxo1_400.gif
1217 days 18 hours ago
Kelly0412
one of you is extremely stupid
one of you is extremely delusional
one of you is extremely stupid and delusional

i am voting for the stupid one
1217 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
Please give me a convincing narrative/argument about why the first person eliminated from your respective tribes deserves to earn my vote and the title of Cutthroat Survivor XX Sole Survivor.

Deshon, that means Jimmy.
Chandler, that means Nathan.
Harry, that means Layla.

Thank you, and good luck!
1217 days 15 hours ago
Chandelier
Please give me a convincing narrative/argument about why the first person eliminated from your respective tribes deserves to earn my vote and the title of Cutthroat Survivor XX Sole Survivor.

Nathan deserves to win because he's completly robbed in that very first vote. He's strong at challenges, what was proven with him killing the first immunity challenge, and he was also a sweet person.
Nathan is a easy person to talk, fact that makes living with him easier and makes him adorable and that's why he deserves to win your vote and the title of Cutthroat Survivor XX Sole Survivor.
1217 days 15 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
https://s2.ezgif.com/save/ezgif-2-56df2a6de016.gif

Jimmy deserves to win because he played a PHENOMENAL social game, and asked me who the vote was 4 minutes after votes were due. Plus he drags Sam_Hamwich on the blogs page for being a racist. We love an ally ❤️
1217 days 14 hours ago
harrywasnak

Layla deserves your vote to be the Sole Survivor of Cutthroat Survivor XX for the same reasons we voted her out. She is a very social player who can build a strong bond with anyone. When I previously played a game with her, she knew all the right words to use to win me over.

She’s also incredibly capable of subtle deception. In that same past game, she secretly played a disadvantage against me while believably feigning her shock. I knew she was capable of making major power plays without hesitation.

If Layla survived that tribal council, she would likely have made a deep run in the game. She is excellent at forming lasting bonds and making power moves. Allegedly, Kelly was nearly willing to be rocked out to save her. Layla is a massive threat that can play an excellent game with subtlety. All of these reasons are why she deserves your vote to be the Sole Survivor of Cutthroat Survivor XX.
1217 days 14 hours ago
Gerasimov
Hi guys! I'm still not sure who I'm voting for, so I feel like I have to ask a question, and I'd love to hear your answers.

First off, I want to say that I truly feel like whatever I choose to do, I'm voting FOR a deserving winner, with nothing against the other 2. That sounds cliche, but this is now the 3rd time I've been on a Cutthroat jury and this is the only time where I feel all 3 finalists could realistically earn my vote. Harry and Chandler, you were the 2 people in this game that I have to say were my favorite to work with and talk to. Deshon, you played a major part in slaying the hell out of me and I respect the hell out of you for that. You're also a genuinely nice guy and you radiated such a positive energy in this game.

My question to each of you: Hypothetically, if you had to take yourself out of the equation and put yourself in the shoes of a jury member, which of your 2 opponents would you vote for and why? For example, Chandler would have to choose between Deshon and Harry.

I look forward to hearing your answers, and please don't hold anything back. It's very important to me that you give proper credit to your opponents and you know why you're giving them that credit. Best of luck to you three, and I look forward to congratulating the winner tomorrow.
1217 days 12 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hypothetically, if you had to take yourself out of the equation and put yourself in the shoes of a jury member, which of your 2 opponents would you vote for and why? For example, Chandler would have to choose between Deshon and Harry.

I think that both Deshon and Chandler played very good games, but I would personally vote for Chandler. He’s made it to the finals 4 times for a reason. He knows how people view him and his gameplay, and he capitalized off that perception to put himself in this spot. He was unafraid to make risky moves to better his own position in the game, and he had the connections to survive difficult votes.

Chandler is also loyal. He spent the majority of the merge working closely with Paul, and they kept each other balanced. Despite multiple opportunities to turn on or expose Paul to save his own game, he stuck to his word. When I approached him at the final 4, he did not vote against Paul even when Paul was willing to do the same. He kept his word until the end, and his bonds were genuine.
1217 days 12 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Hypothetically, if you had to take yourself out of the equation and put yourself in the shoes of a jury member, which of your 2 opponents would you vote for and why? For example, Chandler would have to choose between Deshon and Harry.

Hi Gera!! I personally would would vote Harry to win over Chandler, just because I feel they played similar games, but there was more depth to Harry’s strategic game. During f10, him taking Zay on the vacation to potentially lose one of Ashanti’s number was pretty smart and change the outcome of the votes that round. I also think Harry played a nice UTR game and had more social ties with people in the game that were willing to keep him safe, like Kellen.  He stuck to his guns and took didn’t waver in F8 and F6, which ultimately paid off in his favor, considering two of my allies went home over his.
1217 days 10 hours ago
Zoon
Hello! My vote is pretty much decided but here’s a final chance to win me over.

Whats a key part of your game that you changed from the last time you played coming into this season, and do you think you played stronger or weaker overall?

If you don’t answer honestly you don’t get my vote, goodluck!
1217 days 9 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Hey Zay❤️ I’m so glad we got to reconnect this game, please pm and keep in touch after the game!!!

I think a key part of my game that changed was that I was in majority for most of the game. In my original season, I definitely was the underdog and was the last one left standing of the minority alliance. I really compare my last season to Danni from Survivor Guatemala, because I played really UTR and used my social game to navigate towards the end.

However, in this game I was able to make more power moves by being in the majority. I used this to my advantage and ultimately played a huge part in blindsiding two of the biggest threats to win this game. This season, I played a more flashy game and made big moves that benefited myself and my alliance. Overall, I do feel like I played better this time around because I played a more well-rounded game and was more strategic this season. I also feel like being a previous winner, it was extremely harder the second time around and I think it’s a testament that I made it to FTC again with such a big target on my back.
1217 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
Whats a key part of your game that you changed from the last time you played coming into this season, and do you think you played stronger or weaker overall?

This season, I was willing to trust (or at least temporarily) work with anyone. On my last season, I went out early in the merge because I lacked strong relationships outside of my alliance. This time, I feel that I played a stronger game because I didn’t rely on any specific relationships. My broad social game allowed me to calculate the best move at every turn. If I didn’t have strong relationships with you and Kellen particularly, I would have had a difficult time understanding the tribe dynamics well enough to make moves that bettered my position. Relationships got me far in this game, but they did not prevent me from doing what was best for my game.
1217 days 5 hours ago
Chandelier
My question to each of you: Hypothetically, if you had to take yourself out of the equation and put yourself in the shoes of a jury member, which of your 2 opponents would you vote for and why? For example, Chandler would have to choose between Deshon and Harry.

I believe I would vote for Harry because of the way he played with timing. Harry always positioned himself at the best possible time for him and he wasn’t afraid to hit the rocks twice in the game, even though it could cost his game, since the odds were against him twice. He was loyal to the side he chose, turning only against that side when there was no other choice he could take.

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!