This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Costa Rica

Topic » REUNION | Costa Rica

1239 days 9 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
oh player of the season too
1239 days 9 hours ago
crazybone5000
i did vote deshon then i just made you all believe it wasnt me lmfao
1239 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Hero - VANESSA, very easy to root for and played the game hard
Villian - JACK, very easy to make an enemy out of
Best Pre-jury - CUB, had his alliance been smarter, he could've gone very deep in the game
Best alliance - final 3 almost :( ALFIE, JAYSON, SCOTT
best UTR player - VANESSA
Fav moment - The CUB tribal, HONG announcing his DESHON vote in the chat, SCOTT voted out at F4
1239 days 9 hours ago
crazybone5000
final 3 almost :(

sad
1239 days 9 hours ago
BBlover96
馃槩
1239 days 9 hours ago
Lynn12
oh yay
1239 days 9 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
the way jayson made me believe i was his #1 ;( karma bby <3
1239 days 9 hours ago
crazybone5000
Jayson will always be my number 1

dont steal him!!!
1239 days 9 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
jayson did you tell any1 i had the idol
1239 days 9 hours ago
crazybone5000
actually i lied hong was my number 1 but jayson took him out
1239 days 9 hours ago
TheKevmiester
i personally think the best alliance was me and jack
1239 days 9 hours ago
Lynn12
LOL kevin
1239 days 9 hours ago
TheKevmiester
it鈥檚 ok in the end i got the win when it came to me and jack after i got the immunity i was able to cast a total of four votes for him and he only got to cast three on me
1239 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
Lynn12
player of the season?

There are four nominees for this since DESHON can't be counted. ALFIE, JAYSON, SCOTT, VANESSA.

VANESSA was playing the best game in my opinion, but she got figured out too quickly.

ALFIE played a very good UTR game, but I don't think he played a game that would've warranted the majority of the jury votes. No big moves stand out other than the SCOTT boot which he shares with JAYSON.

SCOTT was the jury's favorite to win, but I think he made a few errors in the beginning which could have cost him and he became a target much sooner than he could have.

Therefore, after receiving no votes throughout the game, winning three immunities and engineering every vote into his favor throughout the game, JAYSON is the POTS.

He took his game into his own hands at the Final 6 by forcing the vote onto HONG, his preferred target and was never in any true danger of being voted out.

I think JAYSON wins the game if he gets ALFIE with him to take the shot at SCOTT at F5 and takes ALFIE and KEVIN to the Final 3. That's the one error he made. It's a small error, it cost him the game, but it doesn't cost him Player of the Season.
1239 days 9 hours ago
BBlover96
I didn鈥檛 tell anyone.....I think

I may have said an idol was being played on u like 20min before tribal because ppl were freaking out but :x

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!