This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Blood vs. Water

Topic » REUNION | Blood vs. Water

1275 days 6 hours ago
crimsonteer
tina <3
1275 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
LaylaLove
Give me an award cause I voted with the majority till f4 :(

The "Majority Vote But Not Electoral College" Award
1275 days 6 hours ago
nathorix
POTS?
1275 days 6 hours ago
GrrrImABear
POTS is Stoner
1275 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
RedFabFoxy
@JB
Are you used to the "chaos", the drama, the constant active chats, etc, that happens throughout a season? Because if I were in your place, I wouldn't be able to keep track of everything.

After 35 seasons, yes, I've gotten used to it. The drama & gameplay this season was at a good level and I'm very pleased with it. I'll remember this season for a while.
1275 days 6 hours ago
FighterMan
who won
1275 days 6 hours ago
FighterMan
i dont wanna check 18 pages
1275 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
After 35 seasons, yes, I've gotten used to it. The drama & gameplay this season was at a good level and I'm very pleased with it. I'll remember this season for a while.

i think i held back too much, i should have been more honest with my fellow castaways
1275 days 6 hours ago
Spark_
FighterMan
i dont wanna check 18 pages

Lake won
1275 days 6 hours ago
FighterMan
GOOD WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1275 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
nathorix
POTS?

POTS is KELLY. Not everyone can play the game KELLY does, but KELLY was able to evade several votes without getting a target on his back. He was able to mend fences with LAKE & RED after ending on the minority of the VON vote and was a vocal target early in the merge.

However, KELLY never received a vote until finale night and could've won had he won the F5 immunity. I think the FIC would've played into his favor and if he's in the Final 3 I give him a shot because he had a Cutthroat Coin that died with him at the Final 5.
1275 days 6 hours ago
Kelly0412
Not everyone can play the game KELLY does
https://i.imgur.com/CMvDN9c.gif
1275 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Grats Kelly
1275 days 6 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
What mending fences with me? Me and Kelly were never on bad terms... lol

I WISH people here, including JB, separated me from Lake. I was my own person, but sadly, people didn't see that :) So whatever.
1275 days 6 hours ago
_JB_
That concludes the AMA portion of the REUNION.

I'll now reveal the SEASON & WINNER rankings!

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!