This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Henan

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Henan

1862 days 23 hours ago
_JB_
LIVINGSTON, MEGAN and PAT, welcome to the Final Tribal Council.

We will now bring in the members of the jury: GRACE, ALEX, JAMES, LOGAN, JIMMY, LILLY, AJ, X, and SAM, voted out at the last tribal council.

Any juror may ask a question to any of the finalists. It is recommended, however, to wait to ask questions until each finalist has made an opening statement.

LIVINGSTON has the power to remove one juror from the jury. This decision will be revealed right before the reading of the votes.

Votes are due on FRIDAY 3/15 at 7:30 PM EST and our LIVE READING OF THE VOTES will be at 8 PM EST!
1862 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Yea got 0 questions

Patrick we love you being megans B***h

Megan u turned on your friends over a game... And tbh u were fake so bye

Livingston im stuck voting u which is DISGUSTING but the options... Well there are none
1862 days 22 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Hello jury! I am glad to have played Cutthroat Survivor for the third time.

My first time, Raja Ampat (S5), was one of my first group games I ever played. Going into it I was completely unknown in the community yet I managed to be one of the top members of the minority Salawati alliance. I became the first to win the tagging raffle challenge and not have the majority of the tags. I gave Akshay the 2 clues I had to the merge idol so that we could create a historic tribal council in which the majority and the minority successfully played idols. A member of the majority left the game due to a SOLE SELF-VOTE. I eventually placed 6th.

In All-Stars (S7), I was brought back and was still someone who could easily lie low and not be a threat but I did not do that. I was blindsided in several votes after aligning myself with 2 winners, Dave and Lima. I appeared to be at the top of the tribe for awhile and allowed myself to get arrogant and cocky. I talked down to Julian, a member of the tribe's minority. I eventually placed 14th, one round shy of the merge.

I only went through my first 2 times playing to highlight how I have adapted my game. In Raja Ampat, my game was determined by trust and cooperation. In All-Stars, I allowed myself to become cocky and feel way too comfortable. I applied for the original Blood vs. Water season and did not make the cut but I have wanted to play Cutthroat again for a long time now.

Now onto this season. Going into this season, I had 3 major goals: 1. Redeem my game from All-Stars. 2. Help to bring Cutthroat Survivor out of the "Dark Ages." 3. Improve upon my best placement from Raja Ampat.

I succeeded in all 3 and then some. When choosing a partner for this game, I chose Lilly whom I had played with for briefly in Julian's Survivor: Macedonia. She was robbed as a premerge boot but I could tell she would make for a trustworthy, dependable, and competent partner. This would be especially important with us deciding to start on separate tribes. My choice of partner was a huge part of my success. Lilly somehow managed to find my tribe's idol and got the link to me.

The premerge went by fast due to the double eliminations but my name was brought up from the very first vote. My tribe all stuck together for the easy vote and I found myself clearly between 2 players whom I had played with in All-Stars (James and Sagar) and two returning players whom I had never met previously, Megan and Logan. The next vote I was the one who had to choose between the 2. I heard from both sides that I may be in danger but ultimately it became a vote of Megan versus Sagar. I also began alluding to Sagar actually having the idol due to him accusing multiple others of having it. I chose to save Megan that vote and shortly after the merge hit.

After playing from the bottom in Raja Ampat, I do have a soft spot for the minority. This resulted in me trying to help Grace out so that I could have her a possible vote later. This backfired due to a leak from her but it showed that I was not content with just playing with the majority. I also managed to keep cool and keep my idol despite garnering 4 or so votes. Upon hearing of X's reputation, I knew he was someone who would be dangerous to give too much power to at the merge. Alas, it happened anyway. Logan and I began a plan to try and bring the minority last minute and vote out Jimmy but the minority had apparently said that I leaked the planned AJ vote. X threatened to vote me out in the majority group chat. I had never talked to AJ prior to this event.

I once again became the name out there. I never had the immunity necklace yet I kept it cool and kept my idol when I had to and played it when I had to. My first ever successful idol play came and allowed me to idol James out of the game. James and I had played together in previous games but this time around we just ended up on different sides of the numbers and being burned by minority previously did not help.

Now, you may notice that Megan hasn't really appeared yet. After being seen by many as a "leaker" I limited my conversations to mostly only Lilly and Logan. After I played my idol, Megan sent me the screenshot of her vote for James over me. Due to my saving her premerge, she had saved me now.

The double tribal was the next major shift in my game. The first round of the double tribal did not go my way. Logan was absolutely blindsided by a last minute plan orchestrated by Lilly. Now, many other players would freak out at this. I simply asked for an explanation and trusted my partner who had given me no reason not to prior to this. Logan, one of my closest allies, was X's boyfriend. Probably the biggest blindside this season. I trusted Lilly's reasoning and we voted together to get Jimmy out the very next round.

The vote right before the finale is perhaps most tumultuous. Remember me saying I have a soft spot for the minority? Well, for the entire round it seemed there was no hope for AJ so I continued talking to him and trying to figure something out. A plan did not come to fruition until about 10-15 minutes before votes were due. I got on a call with Lilly and Megan to discuss a plan in which we voted Sam and then got X out the next round. I got the vote worked out but did not anticipate X playing his idol on Sam. Lilly, my partner, unfortunately went home. It was a move that did not pan out but not all moves can.

My gameplay very much fell in line with the archetype that JB assigned to me early in Raja Ampat:
"5. CAPTAIN LOOPHOLE - LIVINGSTON - Another one of this season's surprises, Livingston has come to play the game. He is in Salawati's majority alliance, but seems open to playing with other people and other alliances. He has the characteristics of a Loose Cannon with slightly better aim, making Livingston this season's Captain Loophole."

Going into the finale, I kept my goals humble. I told X and AJ and others that I saw no path for myself to the end. I let everyone know that I would be content with 5th place at least to beat my Raja Ampat placement. I got on a call with AJ and X in which we decided to vote Patrick out since they were the last in the game. Rather than flipping, I decided to stick to my guns of voting out AJ that round and X the following round. AJ and X were the biggest threats to win the game and bringing them to final 5 would be dangerous for me as I was unsure if I could completely trust either of them. After Lilly's elimination, Megan and I talked more and decided to go to the final 3 if all worked out. It did.

My Blood vs. Water II game was defined by adaptability and trust in my opinion. In a game that was overall defined by chaos and misinformation, I tried my absolute best to remain loyal to those who had my back and recognize when I had to adapt and go down a different path. I could have turned on Lilly after Logan went out and ended my game there. If I hadn't saved Megan premerge, I wouldn't have had an ally I knew I could fall back on after Lilly left. My game was cooperative and adaptable and I did my best to remain cool, calm, and collected despite arguments in group chats and my name being eternally thrown around.

That is why I hope to be this season's sole survivor.
1862 days 21 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
https://66.media.tumblr.com/82a8edd6c6c0eb51ede6366d071f08e3/tumblr_nhs2f6W5s01tgw243o9_400.gif

Hey jury! This is my second season of cutthroat survivor, and i'm so happy that I made it this far.

My first season of cutthroat survivor happened to be season 12, Cutthroat: Providenciales. That season was a lot of stress for being such a shitty season. I worked my ass every single day to make sure that my name would never come up. I made a lot of big moves and I strategized on the daily. Even though the season never had any awards after, I was told by far I played the best game of the season. From what I learned from that season was that I never kept bigger threats around. By taking out all the stronger competitors, I made myself look like the biggest target going into final 5. If I had not won the Final 5 immunity there was a good chance I was going home. I thought that would've been my biggest mistake from that season, getting rid of all the big threats.

Starting out this season, I applied last minute. I had to pick a partner fast, so I went to my frat. I messaged a couple of people and Pat was the person that I chose. I chose Pat because he seemed like he was a level-headed player and could hold his own. He also seemed very loyal. Playing this season, I wanted to make sure that we were on the same page but never really strategize in the same group of people. We wanted to keep our options open. I think we did just that.

To begin this season, I was on the vets tribe with James, Sagar, Livingston, Drew, and Logan. Previously playing with Logan in another game, I figured I could trust him. We needed to find a third, so we felt people out and felt the best about Livingston. I also kept my options open because I talked to Sagar and James. I had also played another game with James, and I really screwed him over. I was playing the middle in my tribe, and it came to a decision that it was either Livingston or Drew. The choice was pretty clear by everyone, by a vote of 5-1 Drew went home. Just to confirm, I was the one that got the highest score in the typing challenge, sorry for lying to everybody please forgive me. <3. Because of my typing score, we won immunity. It felt really good that we won immunity and it caused a lot of speculation about who had the high score, I kept it a secret because I did not want to be seen as a big threat. After an easy day of not having to make any decisions, we lost the next immunity and had to go back to tribal council. Up until an hour before tribal council, I thought I was doing well maneuvering my way between both sides. I thought I was going to have to make a decision between Logan and Sagar going home. I was leaning more toward Logan going home because we would be seen as a tight pair, previously making finals in another game together. As I said, an hour before tribal council things flipped, James and Sagar decided they wanted to vote me. I had to change my vote from Logan to Sagar, because girl didn't want to go home.

MERGE!

I was so happy that I made the merge after that stressful as fuck tribal council. Going into the merge I wanted to lay low but also make the moves while not being seen as the one making the moves. Going into the first tribal council, I didn't think I was the biggest threat going into merge. I knew my name would be tossed around but I never assumed I would leave that early. After James had previously written my name down, a lot of people wanted to vote him, so I really didn't have a problem with it. Something hit Logan and I about an hour before tribal council. We decided to flip the vote to Grace since neither of us really associated with her due to lack of communication. Due to James talking to us, we saved him from the vote.

The next vote was Alex, another vote that I flipped last second. With everybody messaging everybody and the high paranoia, and with the fact that I promised James I wouldn't write AJ's name down, I decided to play the safe decision and vote off Alex, also due to the lack of communication. This next vote was a little difficult, I really like James and thought that we were having good conversations. I was always giving him benefit of the doubt, but I wanted to keep my options open. Originally Logan and I wanted to take the opportunity to blindside somebody and spare James once again. We wanted to take out Jimmy for laying under the radar. After Pat leaking information to the wrong person, everybody got paranoid and decided to back out of the blindside and just vote James, I was heavily disappointed. I told James on his way out that he was the mortar of the next couple votes for the season. I hope we can be friends after. <3

Oh Logan, Oh Logan. You know how close we are and I'm sorry for what I did. BUT in order for one of us to make it deep in the game, one of us had to go and you know that. After making a lot of the decisions together, I didn't want to go to the end with you having the same resume. You guys wanted to vote off AJ and I really liked AJ. With the rumors of X having an idol, Lilly and I came to the agreement that you were the safest option, incase of an idol play. <3 Cries, I love you! So you asked me right before the vote if it was going to be you, so I left the call because I couldn't hear the sadness of your voice because I really do care about you. You ended up texting me and asking me if it was you and I responded with, "Yes.". I knew you were really sad, but it was the best decision for my game. I think at the end of the day you know it was. I don't know why people called you a sheep, you're iconic! <3.

The next vote off was the second half of the double. A lot of us had come to the agreement that if we made the big move, we would need to take out somebody from the X alliance, and blindside Jimmy. Since he had never received a vote the entire season, nobody really saw it coming besides the people that voted for him. Jimmy was the decision due to his past experience of winning lots of competitions.

LILLY before I say anything else, I just want you to know I love you and hope we can be friends after. We were on the phone call and it was supposed to be AJ due to his ability to win the jury vote. And then Livingston came into the call ten minutes before the vote wanting to vote Sam. We all came to the agreement of "sure why not?". I thought to myself for a second, and in the span of 7 minutes and went to X because of his idol. I wanted the idol flushed. I told him the vote was on Sam and that we should vote Lilly because Lilly was an amazing player, it needed to be a big move. I didn't end up voting out Lilly, instead I told X who told Sam. I don't know how the third vote came about because it wasn't me.

The next vote was AJ. My pot smoking friend, we had our ups and downs this game. With everything being leaked around us it seemed that we would never make it to the end together because we knew how big of a threat the other one was. I did end up giving you the benefit of the doubt multiple times and heard you out, even though you threw my name out, and i'm not gonna lie, I threw yours out too. Please take it as a compliment, you were a really big threat. Although, you probably don't understand why because you were on the outs, you would've 100% won this game if you made it to the end.

The next vote was X. *HEAVILY SIGHS* X, I lost my trust in you the second you went around telling people that you wanted me out. Regardless how you feel now because you were voted out, I was going to take you to the end until that sketchy ass phone call with everybody but Pat and I. It also didn't help that you were telling people all game stuff I was saying about them in private. I had full trust in you, and you broke it. Don't try to bullshit me, you know that it's true. I'm probably not getting your vote, but you are the one that fucked over this final 2 by not having trust in me. Your paranoia go the best of you.

Sam, to be honest we didn't really talk until final 6. When you invited Pat and I to a chat after you had just gotten off a phone call. You told us you wanted out X. I did not believe it for a second, it seemed WAY too sketch after you had just gotten off the phone with him. The only person in that phone call that told me the truth about that phone call, was Livingston. I couldn't vote him out.

Livingston without you being in this game in the beginning and the end, screw the middle, we never turned our backs on each other. Look where that brought us. I wish you the best of luck. <3 I can't wait to be friends outside of this game.

Pat, what can I say? We barely talked but we didn't turn our back on each other because we knew in the end that it would be beneficial for us to keep each other until the end. Good luck and thank you for being a great partner. <3

This season was a lot more stressful than my previous season. Without getting a single vote against me in the merge, I am the only player to do so. I received 2 votes the entire season. It's because I had a strong social game with the people that I was working with. I kept good relations with people on the outs so I had options to make the moves that I did. I played really hard, and at the end of the day I won 3 individual immunity challenges at the end. Was I dishonest in this game? Yes. Did I backstab people? Yes. Did I lie? Yes. Did I make the right decisions at the end of each day? Maybe, but it got me to where I am at.

After a really long season, I am very humble that I got to play the game with each of you. Without you guys here this season would've made my experience much different. This season definitely took a toll on me. I was stressed out to the point where I was not eating. I truly felt this was the closest to survivor without actually being on the island. I hope to receive your votes and I would be honored to be the winner of Cutthroat Survivor: Blood vs. Water II.
1862 days 20 hours ago
JetsRock12
Good luck to Megan and Livingston.
1862 days 20 hours ago
CollegeBoy96
I don’t really have a speech I’ll just answer questions
1862 days 20 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Thank you AJ ❤
1862 days 20 hours ago
SammySosaTV
I figure I might as well step up to the plate and give yall some questions!

I just wanna start out by saying congratulations! You are the final 3 of this season and no one can take that away from you. This was certainly a fun one and yall are a huge contributor to that fun. No matter the result, I hope you walk away with pride with how you performed this season.

With that being said, I wanna say that my vote is absolutely up in the air in this final tribal! I at one point thought every single one of you had the potential of winning and I can honestly say that no matter who takes the title I will not be upset in the slightest. Many jurors have said, "well, I spoke with ____ but not ____." However, I've spoken to all of you extensively, considered myself aligned with you all at multiple points throughout the game, so I feel like I have a general idea of what got you here and what you brought to the table this season!

But, just because I know some of these things, doesn't mean the jury does! So, what I'm looking for in your answers are explanations for how and why you made it to the final tribal council, and ultimately what you did to deserve the win. I'm not gonna be light, and there will be some jury pandering questions, which I know everyone on the jury will appreciate. So if you want this win, you gotta FIGHT FOR IT!!

Let's get started.

Patrick: My Xinxiu LEGEND. I'm very proud to see you go this far and I'm ecstatic I have the potential opportunity to vote for you in this FTC! That being said, you did turn on me. You voted me! After you said you had my back from the beginning! I'm gutted, but I'll live.
1) Here's the deal. Let's imagine that I'm voting for the person who was the CUTTHROAT-iest this season. I want the person who stabbed the most backs, who lied the most, who undercut the most deals. I want the meanest, baddest bitch to win. What would you say you did to fit that criteria throughout the season?
2) I've seen many in the jury argue that you might be a sheep. I've seen you play, I've seen you take charge. Hell, you're the one who convinced me that the AJ vote at final 9 would be too safe and that ultimately propelled the movement to get Logan out. I would love for you to explain your more flashy moves to the jury.
3) Immediately after the double tribal council, you fought with AJ and shared some extremely harsh words to him. I personally was pretty shocked as I hadn't seen that side from you up to that point. Do you regret fighting with him? Did you mean the things you said? Would you take it back?

Megan: Congratulations for getting to the end even after everyone said you would! I think almost everyone in the final 10 recognized how much of a threat you were, but there were just enough targets ahead of you (including me, Lillian Rose) so that you could stay hidden until you BEASTED those last few challenges. So, you admitted it. You turned on me at the final 7 and spilled to Brian in order for him to play his idol. This brings about multiple questions from me:
1) You and I had both agreed on call that if one of us were to leave, the other would go immediately after. Obviously, we never got to see if that prediction would come to fruition because of your immunity streak. What was your plan if you hadn't obtained immunity?
2) As mentioned previously, you backstabbed me. I already said I wasn't bitter, but what if I were lying? What if I WANNA be bitter? Do you think I would have a reason to be? Do you think being bitter is a valid way to cast a jury vote? What would you say to the rest of the jurors who may be bitter about the way they went out?
3) Is your ability to lie to and backstab someone like me, an iconic ally, an asset or a flaw? Obviously, you already talked about bitterness, but that's how the jury perceives it. Do you see backstabbing as the ability to adapt and overcome specific situations, or do you see it as a necessary evil to propel yourself forward?

Livingston: My PARTNER! I'm proud to see you here and I must say, I, of course, did predict this happening as soon as I was voted out, so it's certainly not a shock! Now, I want you to know! Just because you're my partner does not necessarily mean you're gonna automatically get my vote. I respect the game too much than to automatically write your name down just because we joined this season together. It'd be different if you were my mom and you could give me a car, but you're not. So, let's get to some questions for you!
1) Obviously, you had a hidden immunity idol given to you by yours truly. Without that hidden immunity idol, who knows where you'd be? The assumption is you would've stuck around because Brian might've flipped to save you at final 10, but that may be unknowable. Do you think your receiving of the hidden immunity idol is a positive of your social game, or do you think it was luck that you found a partner that was so beautiful, smart, and savvy to find one for you? This is a burning question I have, so answer wisely!
2) Speaking of that final 10 tribal council, you were the topic of a lot of debate at the early merge. For some reason, you could not stop being blamed for leaking chats and being otherwise a generally shady individual within the game. Were you shady? Did people have a reason to mistrust you?
3) Your last minute attempted move against Sam at final 7 was a flop and ended up getting your partner idoled out! Do you regret that move, or would you say you have no regrets because you ended up in the final tribal council no matter what?
4) This is a special fourth because you're my partner. Would you have cut me if you felt it would have given you a better chance at winning the game? PLEASE be honest! I think I'll be able to tell if you're not!

TO ALL THE FINALISTS: Please rank the jurors based on who you feel played the best to worst games. I wanna see some tea! You can provide reasonings if you want. You probably should, otherwise you might make some people big mad.

Bonus ranking: Please rank the jurors based on who you think would be the most likely to sing along to High School Musical 2. SPECIFICALLY the second one. You may think this is a joke, but this is actually a good reference point to see how you got along with other players socially!
1862 days 19 hours ago
Jacadeux
Hiya Patrick, as the only one of the three up there to have reached out to me at all, you're the only one who's getting a personalized question. What do you believe was the secret to your success getting to the end? Just one thing, please, and an example or two to support it.

All: I know nothing about you. To get my vote, I'll have to like WANT to give it to you. Tell me a quick little story about something you did in the game geared towards making me like you.
1862 days 14 hours ago
noobsmoke13
1) Obviously, you had a hidden immunity idol given to you by yours truly. Without that hidden immunity idol, who knows where you'd be? The assumption is you would've stuck around because Brian might've flipped to save you at final 10, but that may be unknowable. Do you think your receiving of the hidden immunity idol is a positive of your social game, or do you think it was luck that you found a partner that was so beautiful, smart, and savvy to find one for you? This is a burning question I have, so answer wisely!
A tad bit of both 😂 as stated in my opening statement, my choice partner was certainly a factor into my successful. Choosing a partner whom I could trust and whom I think would trust me was so important. The idol thing floored me but really confirmed I had made the right choice this season.

2) Speaking of that final 10 tribal council, you were the topic of a lot of debate at the early merge. For some reason, you could not stop being blamed for leaking chats and being otherwise a generally shady individual within the game. Were you shady? Did people have a reason to mistrust you?
I do not believe I was shady. I leaked 2 chats (Alex and x) to my core alliance at merge and I started talking to grace hoping she wouldn't be the merge boot. Also, the messages from Alex and x were about to same thing. Alex was saying x has an idol and x was saying he had an idol. I made sure my allies had information and so that they could trust me. I do not believe that to be particularly shady.

3) Your last minute attempted move against Sam at final 7 was a flop and ended up getting your partner idoled out! Do you regret that move, or would you say you have no regrets because you ended up in the final tribal council no matter what?
I think as a finalist I am allowed to have regrets. That move was so close to panning out but it just didnt. The last minuteness of it caused a leak. Information was super chaotic this season and I wasnt the one one burned by it.

4) This is a special fourth because you're my partner. Would you have cut me if you felt it would have given you a better chance at winning the game? PLEASE be honest! I think I'll be able to tell if you're not!
I wanted to go to the end with those who played well but also those who I think I would have a chance at beating. Maybe I WOULD have made the move against Megan it not to an immunity run? That is neither here nor there. You were a super dominant player and could have been a threat. I think I would have at least pondered it and weighed my options.
1862 days 13 hours ago
noobsmoke13
I will rank jurors and anseer further questions when I get to school
1862 days 13 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
1) You and I had both agreed on call that if one of us were to leave, the other would go immediately after. Obviously, we never got to see if that prediction would come to fruition because of your immunity streak. What was your plan if you hadn't obtained immunity?
           Tbh, I was thinking about it in those tight 7 minutes. We both know Sam was a pretty weak move. I was already thinking about who would go next (AJ and X) that leaves a F4 with You, Me, Pat, and Livingston. With Pat presumably being close to you I didn’t want to take that chance and I was willing to take the risk of not winning out. However my plan if I had not won immunity, i would do what AJ did, work my ASS OFF to stay, try everything I can in order to stay.
2) As mentioned previously, you backstabbed me. I already said I wasn't bitter, but what if I were lying? What if I WANNA be bitter? Do you think I would have a reason to be? Do you think being bitter is a valid way to cast a jury vote? What would you say to the rest of the jurors who may be bitter about the way they went out?
      Personally I would never vote on the jury just to be bitter, but everyone is different and I respect that. I did backstab you you were an iconic legend this season and didn’t receive the credit you deserved. To make it clear if anyone thinks Lilly was a sheep 🐑 ... dead wrong. I would say yes! you deserve to be bitter, you’re entitled to feel the way you feel. Just to recap I’m not going to say that bitter juries aren’t valid, all I’m saying is it’s cirrcumstancial.

3) Is your ability to lie to and backstab someone like me, an iconic ally, an asset or a flaw? Obviously, you already talked about bitterness, but that's how the jury perceives it. Do you see backstabbing as the ability to adapt and overcome specific situations, or do you see it as a necessary evil to propel yourself forward?
          Depending on how you look at it, I wouldn’t say it was a very heroic ability because I am far from heroic. I believe lying in survivor as a little of both of what you stated, I was very adaptable in this game. I voted out a close friend (Logan) and someone if the iconic slayer survived another vote (Lillian Rose). Ofc I probably perceived as a “lying deceptive bitch” come thru Queen Eliza! With all the leaking in the beginning of the merge I knew I had to be adaptive to other plans. Adaptability is the one word I would use to describe my game!

I’ll do the ranking while I’m at work, I got to straighten my hair rn. I be looking a little crusty!
1862 days 12 hours ago
noobsmoke13
JUROR RANKING: sorry in advance, I suppose
Worst
9. SAM: I don't think it is a secret that I didn't respect your game. Every time I would reach out to you throughout the game I wouldn't get much in return and you didn't want to make any sort of moves until it was finale night.
8. ALEX: Totally nothing personal but you wanting us to stick together after like 2 messages was odd social gameplay and that idol misplay. You were on the bottom though so you may played better under different circumstances.
7. JIMMY: Honestly you are closer to the middle just because I never really got a read on your game. One of my regrets this game was never reaching out to you and you never reaching out to me.
6. GRACE: I know you are a good player but leaking me this game ended up being a fatal move. I totally understand that you were on the bottom though.
5. JAMES: We have been allies before so I know you are a good player but the numbers weren't on your side. I respect you playing as hard as you can until you were gone though.
4. X: You we're a dominant player postmerge but several of your social plays just sketched me and others out. You are a powerful player and remind me of a Tony Vlachos who can develop this super loyal cult of personality.
3. AJ: You played hard as hell and was willing to do whatever it took to keep yourself there, outlasting your entire minority alliance. You bring such a jury threat was your downfall but there was no way to down play that. Things got messy in the end but I really respect your gameplay.
2. LOGAN: THAT BLINDSIDE ABOUT X AND YOU. I-. You were one of my closest allies and I never suspected. You managed to put yourself in a great position but the clues of x and yours closeness caught up with you.
1. LILLY: The subtle Mastermind waiting to strike. My partner who played an amazing social game but was burned by my bad move 😂😂😂 You we're super dominant, particularly in the second half of the merge and you would have been super dangerous I'm the finale.
BEST
1862 days 9 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
9. Alex: We talked a lot in the beginning of the game before tribes were formed. But we did not talk the rest of the game, when merge hit you didn't reach out to me. You spoke to me like 2 times. With that mishap of an idol play this is the reason you are getting the nine.

8. Grace: Please take this as a compliment and no disrespect. The only reason you went home was because if you survived a few votes you would've been a big contender to win this game. With that being said, the only reason you are getting 8th is because you never got the opportunity to make moves.

7. Sam: You were really under the radar and I did realize at the end of the game how big of a threat you were becoming. I don't think people were giving you the credit you deserve. With that being said, it wasn't at the game level as everybody else higher up on the list.

6. Jimmy: UTR King. Although we didn't talk much most of our game X was between us. I knew the game you were playing from X. Your game was hidden and I figured you would eventually try to make moves. I figured if you survived another vote you would pull off some beast moves. But you never got to pull them off. This is why you are 6th.

5. James: To be honest, I give you a lot of credit for doing anything you could possible in order to stay. You never gave up and you always tried even when people were telling you lies. Even though you didn't vote with the people who were keeping you safe for a few rounds, you are the one who got in their heads to try to make bigger moves. That is why you are placed in the middle because even though you didn't make the big moves you were the one telling people to make them.

4. Logan: I don't believe that you were a sheep in this game. I do think that you were trying to hide behind bigger targets and play a very social game. I don't know how to say this but, somehow you played too social and that's why you were taken out. Don't ask me how that makes sense but it's what happened. Everybody knew that you were with everybody once notes were compared. But, you were the biggest threat in the game at the time to me because of how similar our gameplay was. Your biggest flaw would've been being on call with X, Lilly, and I. It was said that you and X play a lot of Roblox together. I want you to understand this was not your fault, you were a victim of a potential idol play.

3. AJ: Like James, I give you a lot of credit for always trying to remain in the game. You managed to survive 3 votes after being deemed the person who would ultimately win this game. This was due to you being able to maneuver into other peoples plans. Ultimately I give you 3rd because after a certain point in the game, you never had the control to take out a certain person. Somebody else had to initiate the plan. That was just due to you being in a really shitty place in the game. Congratulations on how you played this game. You should be really proud.

2. X: To be honest other than me and AJ, you were probably playing the most cutthroat game. You were always willing to make a big move, listen, and hear people out. We had the same style of game. It came to one point where people would go to you and stop coming to me because of the information about me you were giving them. You played a really strong game and ultimately I know you are mad at me but you should be proud. Even though you were saying you would probably be a 0 vote finalist, I think it is fair to say you were working on AJ because you knew he was leaving. I hope after a little time we are able to be friends again. I know we won't be where we were but our games did not see eye-to-eye. We were not in each others plans, no matter what you say, because I have actual proof that you were never planning on taking me to the end. Regardless of how you feel about me, I still respect your game and I hope you can respect mine at the end of the day.

1. Lilly: FUCKING QUEEN! ICONIC! Out of all the new players this season I feel you played the best game. You should really be proud of yourself. You were talking to everybody and were on everybody's good side, just like Logan but a tad better. I felt like you ran a whole bunch of SCENARIOS #Jozea. You were always looking for the bigger and better move. Also, when you said a name you wanted to stick to it and be in the majority at the same time. The only reason why I exposed the plan was because if you had lasted another vote, X and AJ would've gone the next vote and it would've been out two duos in the final 4, allegedly. To be honest, that did not work for me. I wanted to be the one controlling the game. As one of the only people that were not brought up as a target, I knew the only way to get you out was through an idol play. Out of everybody on the jury, you are the person who deserves it more than anybody else. I think we played similarly, we were always looking for what is going to make us get further in the game. It didn't really matter who we took out as long as we made it to the end. I know you said you were a loyal ally but I feel as though you would've cut me to win. If that's not true then oops.
1862 days 9 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
High School Musical 2 Rankings:
1. Logan
2. Lilly
3. Grace
4. James
5. AJ
6. Sam
7. Alex
8. X
9. Jimmy

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!