This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 | Hebing

Topic » Tribal Council #9 | Hebing

1865 days 2 hours ago
_JB_
Welcome to tribal council!

https://imgur.com/tTl5ocr.gif
{Orange Buffs} (7/12 Remaining)

Livingston/noobsmoke13
Megan/BBMeganNicole
Sam/Twinfacethe2nd
X/FireX
AJ/JetsRock12
Lilly/SammySosaTV
Pat/CollegeBoy96   ---IMMUNE---

General Questions:
-With the double behind you, do you feel you can breathe more?
-How do you strategize with the Finale on Thursday?
-How do you feel about the current state of idols in the game?

Please mail your vote to me (_JB_) otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send us confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

You cannot vote for PAT. Everyone else is fair game.

Votes are due on WEDNESDAY 3/11 at 7:30 PM EST.
1865 days 2 hours ago
noobsmoke13
General Questions:
I would like to breathe more but part of me is still super anxious and I have been anxious all game. A double is just slightly more stressful than usual. This was also my first double, so that's fun.

I am not planning for the finale, I am still only planning for tomorrow. Confidence killed my All-Stars outing and it sure as hell won't happen again. I would rather go out any other way than by being cocky and thinking I know what's coming.

As far as we all know, only 1 idol still exists and we have all known about it for the entirety of this merge. "As far as we all know" is my key phrase.
1864 days 13 hours ago
FireX
hell no i cant and i dont want to either. this is a game and if anyone took a mement to get some they need to leave now *looks at aj*. at the end of the day me and everyone can say this is for fun but the part of the jury as well as certain ppl in this game are bitter and mad about whats happened. iv never seen such a sour group and i have played stars

well considering i am getting 6th because ppl want lilly and livingston to run this game i really have not made any strategy. i dont feel the need to be fake like those 2 have been and personally i did better then season 2 so iv done everything i wanted. if i do somehow make ftc tho i sure as hell aint answering questions because most if not all will be this jury alliance praising aj or lilly and bashing the rest of us. no need to waste my time acting like i have a shot to win. i guees thats the conflict. we all wanna make FTC but some of us feel that even if we do it wont matter. i am f***ed if i do and i am f***ed if i dont.

well as the only person in the game with a idol i feel great this vote. i am safe and get to s[en even more times with these ppl who seem to think i am a threat to wn this game like lmao hiiiiiii. but fr i was pretty open abot having idol and honestly is why i survived the double aka that first vote that logan was blindsided at. im aware tho that this idol has killed my socal game as lillys bs excuse was said. im fine with that. ppl want to be afraid of something that could ruin thier game and as someone whos been idoled out before ik the feeling. i am also aware that if ppl let a certain duo run this game they are idiots. Ppl in this game have 4 tribals left(counting this 1) to take out the 2 ppl who beat us all in FTC(aj and lilly) and id they dont i will take that as they want to lose. And then i will proceed ro vote 1 of them to win. Anyway long story short i think ppl should be more focused on using me while im here or they lose.
1864 days 13 hours ago
JetsRock12
X is literally the most toxic human I’ve ever had to play with. He goes off on Lilly and Livingston being fake WHEN he’s the fakest one. You make alliance chats with me everyday, but nope that’s not fake. HYPOCRITE. If for a moment Patrick and Megan think we aren’t gonna be voting for the best player in jury then they are wrong. X has played a very crazy/great game and has been leading. Patrick voted out his first shepherd and I was hoping he would start to become a leader himself, but nope! He just found another shephard in X. If they want to use bully tactics against me so be it. X will win this game if I get voted off tonight. You guys think I’m a threat to the jury, but I have to make it there first. See how easy it was getting the vote on me today. It took 5 minutes. That can literally happen tomorrow/the next day/ or the next day.. it won’t be hard. It will be hard going against X and his sheep. HMU if you want to do something about his idol.
1864 days 12 hours ago
FireX
First off i dont have sheep. Maybe thats your issue as to why you have had 0 solid alliances. Also i wont win. U say i will but you wont even vote me. Nor will that jury alliance. Im only a threat rn because i have a idol. And i never said i was not fake. But i was fake to non allies aka ppl i had no intention of working with. Iv made  in hopes of trying to work with outsiders but they always make me a target so why would i. And it did jot take 5 mins to make u a vote hun. Tbh i think at this point in the game lines have been drawn. And u talk about how easy it is to make u a vote when my name has also been brought up every tribal council even the ones I HAD SAFTEY AT.

Also i have yet to bully anyone. If u cant take the damn heat then dont try and diss it. Like u talk about bulling when u talk mad shit of everyone.

And YOU ARE A THREAT. U HAVE A 4 PERSON JURY ALLIANCE AND U GET TO KICK SOMEONE OFF JURY SO U WILL FORCE A TIE AR WORST. U WIN. I WONT GET MORE THEN 1 DAMN VOTE ON JURY SO DONT EVEN TELL ME IM A JURY THREAT TO WIN THIS.

Anyone with a brain knows i have no jury management and nor doni give 2 f***s about it
1864 days 11 hours ago
FireX
HMU if you want to do something about his idol.

Ummm im already using it. I messaged the host 2 mins after immunity results were announced but ok hun. Lets act like ur the reason im using it
1864 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
I'll go tally the votes...
1864 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1864 days 4 hours ago
FireX
*stands up*

Jb i am worried its me tonight and id rather be safer then srry so i am playing this idol
1864 days 4 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
I-
1864 days 4 hours ago
FireX
But i dont think i am going anywhere tonight. Its time to play this game. I am playing this idol on sam tonight
1864 days 4 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
https://media.giphy.com/media/io8MeVJzsLgWc/giphy.gif
1864 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
The rules of Cutthroat Survivor state that if anyone plays a hidden immunity idol that any votes cast against that person do not count and the person with the next highest number of votes will be voted out.

This is a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast against SAM do not count.
1864 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
Anyone else?
1864 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
*nobody stands*
1864 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
First vote...
https://imgur.com/EUtHQyW.gif

SAM

DOES NOT COUNT

open group

Cutthroat Challenge: Spies, Lies, Allies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!