This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fowler's Survivor Season 2 Applications

Topic » Fowler's Survivor Season 2..

3586 days 12 hours ago
Nathan132
Welcome to the official applications for season 2 of Fowler's Survivor! This season will kick off mid June. I you think you would be active and dedicated please apply!

Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Nickname (if you would like one):
Time-Zone:

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
Why do you want to play in this group game?:
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?:
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?:
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you?
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?:
~

Good luck! :)
3586 days 12 hours ago
Absol
Username: I bet you can figure this one out.
First name to call you by: Gloria
Last initial to call you by: M.
Nickname (if you would like one):
Color Level: Black, just like my skin.
Time-Zone: I never got one of those.

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Vecepia Towery. She showed me that even through my struggles, Jesus Christ will lead me to a million dollars.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I don't.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Well I've got a bad hip, and I ain't too smart, so I've gotta say social.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: I'd like to be a hero.
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I don't think I can, because I think on day 2 I'll be ready to go home to my family. :)

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? All of them.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? All the time.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? What the heck is a Tengaged?

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): I will if I WANT to.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I expect the same in return.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? I'm naturally an irrational person, so.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I don't know.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: What the fuck kind of question is this?
3586 days 12 hours ago
Nathan132
I forgot. There will be NO randomized voting this season!
3586 days 11 hours ago
jayhawk123
Username:jayhawk123
First name to call you by: Zach
Last initial to call you by: H.
Nickname (if you would like one): Zach
Color Level: Dark green
Time-Zone: Central

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cochran
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I like playing in survivor group games.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Strategic
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero at times, can be a villian
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, I play very strategic and also have a good social game.

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? Anytime but I work
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any but I work
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
~
3586 days ago
robulusjgreisonne
Username: robulusjgreisonne
First name to call you by: Robert
Last initial to call you by: D
Nickname (if you would like one): Rob
Color Level: Light Green
Time-Zone: AEST GMT +10

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Kim Spradlin
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to give you an exciting story :)
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social for sure
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Hero
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, I'm a strong social player but I also have a bit of a strategic side. I think I'm good at getting people to make moves that benefit me but also seem to benefit them

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? Pretty much any
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Evenings US Time, except on Thursdays/Fridays/Saturdays (i.e. my weekend). More or less
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Ask Chantra :)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes, I won't. But I will dump rice! (joking :P)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will definitely vote every Tribal. Will do my absolute best to make as many challenges as possible
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: I understand :)
3585 days 4 hours ago
bryjow123
Welcome to the official applications for season 2 of Fowler's Survivor! This season will kick off mid June. I you think you would be active and dedicated please apply!

Username: bryjow123
First name to call you by: Ruben
Last initial to call you by: Colon
Nickname (if you would like one): Ruben
Color Level: Black
Time-Zone: pst

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rob C
Why do you want to play in this group game?: You seem like a good host! I want to play one of my best games and do it pre all stars
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: strategic!
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Villain
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: obviously.

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? Yep!
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?  Any if it's summer
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
~

3585 days 4 hours ago
Dryerfish
Username: Dryerfish
First name to call you by: Nathan
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): Nathan
Color Level: Red
Time-Zone: Eastern

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cole91
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Becuase its u
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: None because i am amazing at all of them
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Because lol

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? Any time as long as im not working
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Depends on work. Around 5-10pm would be fine
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? no
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? no
~

3585 days 2 hours ago
Matt12799
Username: Matt12799
First name to call you by: Matt
Last initial to call you by: D
Nickname (if you would like one): ====
Color Level: White (UGH)

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cochran
Why do you want to play in this group game?: It's been a LONGGG time since I've played a group game, so now its summer and im a little bit more free, and I'm ready to come in and play guns blazing!
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Mostly social; but a little bit of all
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Probably not. Honestly, I'm here to be a fan favorite and to entertain myself and others! If I make it to the end, I'd love to!

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? Any
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any really
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7-8

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it):Yes!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes!
3584 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Username: SirNiceGuy
First name to call you by: Lukas
Last initial to call you by: S
Nickname (if you would like one): No nickname
Color Level: Dark Green
Time-Zone: EST

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: It's gotta be one from Cagayan, but I find it so hard to pick one. I'll just say... Spencer.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I enjoy these things, and since this is hosted by an acquaintance...
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social. No questions about it. My strategic game is weak, and my physical game is good, but not enough to be considered threatening. I think I can get along with people easily, then slowly become welcome in their alliance.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: In terms of alignment, I'd consider myself a cross. On the one hand, I'm gonna blindside you without thinking if you look at me funny. On the other... I'm not a strategic-mastermind-jerk-face. So... Lawful Evil/Neutral?
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Only if I can improve that which has caused me to faulter in the past. My first elimination was an attempt by ol' Chastain to get rid of my allies' idols. BOTH of them. It worked, and I singlehandedly destroyed his game at the Final 2. Off of that, I know why I sucked, and I'm gonna improve on it.

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? Any time really, but preferably no later than 10:00 PM EST.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: Yeah, almost all day on most weekends. I'll try to say when I'm not available. As for specific periods... yeah, this will be over before August 26. Any time should do.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: 8-9 around this time of year.

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Yes
~
3584 days 21 hours ago
SouthernSong
Username: SouthernSong
First name to call you by: Kyler
Last initial to call you by: M.
Nickname (if you would like one): N/A
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Tom Westman. I view him as someone who dominated, but still very enjoyable to watch on one of my favorite seasons. Great personality with a great player.
Why do you want to play in this group game?: I already am seeing lots of big names sign up for this, and I want to prove that I still am aggressive and can hang with the best of the best in this game. It also is going to be the beginning of #Comeback.
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Social. I value relationships and put my loyalties in the ones I feel most confident about, and it lets me become great friends with people and make it easier to get them on my side.
Are you a Hero, or a Villain?: Can I say both? I think I'm a hero at heart, but I definitely act villainous to get what I want and to get to the places I need to get to. It's an ends to a mean, ya?
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I've learned from my mistakes in my first few group games, and I think I'll finally be able to make it to the finals and put up a convincing case that I should win, and then I will take that win home! (:

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? Anything until like 1 AM EST or even later, since I stay up late.
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you?: Mornings and afternoons on weekends, but honestly I'll be around for everything I need to be.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8. When I'm in something, I am full on devoted to it and will make sure I'm there for everything I need to be.

Will you agree to send in confessionals? (MUST HAVE, I love confessionals, also, bigger chance to return in Fans v Favs and All-Stars, and the VL will love you for it): Absolutely. I consider myself a fun unique individual, especially because of the strong southern roots. So you can be prepared for dumb metaphors and all that snazzy stuff.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Absolutely.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? Yes! Too many times do people take it too far. Definitely like this.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yuppers. I'm gonna be really active in this.
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: Got it, gross, and I promise it won't happen ~
3584 days 8 hours ago
zachboy967
Username: Zachboy967
First name to call you by: Zachary
Last initial to call you by: D.
Nickname (if you would like one): Zach
Color Level: Black

Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Ciera
Why do you want to play in this group game?: Bcause your nice, and a good host
What do you think is the strongest part of your game, social, physical, or strategic?: Sociaql
Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: To gain popularity

What time periods after 7 PM EST work best for you? Yes
What time periods (all day on most weekends works for me) work best for you? Any time
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9

Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? YES
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out, and understand that this is 9a game (BIG POINT, DO NOT IGNORE)? YES
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES
Do you understand that if you do not vote, your vote will be randomized?: YES
~

open group

Fowler's Survivor: Bali (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!