This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION/Reading of the votes

Topic » REUNION/Reading of the votes

3744 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
REAL DVD COVERS

COLLEEN
RODGER
KIM JOHNSON
NELEH
CLAY
MATTHEW
LILLIAN
AMI
BOBBY JON
RAFE
TERRY
PENNER
DREAMZ
RUPERT (20)

FICTIONAL ONES (IDK ABOUT CHINA AND MICRO)

PG
AMANDA

(REAL FICTIONAL ONES NOW)

RANDY
COACH
BRETT
MARTY
MATT
COCHRAN
CHELSEA
MALCOLM

couldnt find last two
3744 days 9 hours ago
RyGuy92
I only want to say a few things.
1) I'm sorry for nit being more active. I am a senior in college and classes started right about when the game started. It was hard to be active with everything going on.
2) I am happy for you RyDog in winning! You deserve it even thought likening a lit as well.
3) the big move I said was a big mistake was obvious to me. I love ya bk but why would you bring RyDog over me. That didn't make any sense and it just seemed like you were a Colby who could've brought Keith and won but instead brought Tina. I can respect the move from a personal note, but game wise, you should've brought me because you easily could have won. Good job though to both. You were great to be aligned with.
3744 days ago
Ilikebugs
IKR ryguy? I normally would vote for you but bk did something compared to you. But bk sheeped to rydog :p
3744 days ago
MaisyJames
Could I be a returnee???????
3743 days 22 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
MaisyJames, you quit the season before completing one tribal. Whose to say you wouldn't do it again?
3743 days 16 hours ago
MaisyJames
oh. sorry that a family death got in the way.
3743 days 16 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
MaisyJames, you never told us that there was a family death. You told me you didn't really want to play anymore, and you wanted to quit. Obviously I would have been more sympathetic if you had mentioned a family death. But, unfortunately, all 4 returnees are picked, and you are not one of them
3743 days 15 hours ago
Archerskyfire
O,O
3741 days 23 hours ago
MaisyJames
I didn't mention anything because at the time I didn't want to talk/mention it to anyone. Anyway, good luck returnees!
3741 days 17 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
I am very sorry MaisyJames for your loss. You may get a shot to return for a Second Chances type season if that happens in the future

open group

THIS GROUP GAME FAILED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!