This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for Season 2

Topic » Applications for Season 2

3728 days 22 hours ago
adamsel
Username: adamsel
Have you played in any group games before? If yes, please list several: Yes, but I was first evicted so I don't have much experience
What is the best placing you have gotten in a group game? 12th
How did you hear about this game? Someone posted it in my fastings
Are you a hero or a villain or a mix? Villain
What do you consider more important, a hidden immunity idol or a solid final 3 alliance? solid f3
What is your best quality to win Survivor? strategic
Why do you want to play in this season? To challenge myself to do the best I can
What is your brief strategy to win this game (you can mail this privately if you wish)? Create alliences and win

Any other info about yourself? I WILL WIN
3727 days 10 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
Applications:
--------------

Basic Info
-----------
Username:C00LDUDE1000

Group Game Info
------------------

Have you played in any group games before? If yes, please list several.Yes some survivors and whodunnits and big brothers but I only completed one of them.
What is the best placing you have gotten in a group game? 4th
How did you hear about this game? basketball told me

Personal Info
-------------
Are you a hero or a villain or a mix?villain
What do you consider more important, a hidden immunity idol or a solid final 3 alliance? solid final 3
What is your best quality to win Survivor? out think everyone

A+B's 2nd Season info
-----------------------
Why do you want to play in this season?because it sounds fun
What is your brief strategy to win this game (you can mail this privately if you wish)? Make many different alliances and make them trust me

Any other info about yourself?nope
3727 days 9 hours ago
Diirez
Application:
--------------

Basic Info
-----------
Username: Diirez

Group Game Info
------------------

Have you played in any group games before? If yes, please list several.: No
What is the best placing you have gotten in a group game?: I haven't been in one.
How did you hear about this game?:  Basketball200

Personal Info
-------------
Are you a hero or a villain or a mix?: Villain
What do you consider more important, a hidden immunity idol or a solid final 3 alliance?: Solid final three alliance. An idol can only protect you for so long.
What is your best quality to win Survivor?: The ability to make strong alliances but also the ability to adapt to situations.

A+B's 2nd Season info
-----------------------
Why do you want to play in this season?: IT seems like fun! :D I want to play a group game for the first time.
What is your brief strategy to win this game (you can mail this privately if you wish)?: Keep everything a statistic. Everything is about the numbers.

Any other info about yourself?
3727 days 6 hours ago
Griffles
|Basic Info|

Username -- My username is Griffles.

Age -- I'm sixteen years old.

Gender -- I'm a Male.

|Group Game Info|

Have you played in any group games before? If yes, please list several -- I have played in some group games, but my selective memory chooses to recall only "Ryan's Survivor Hawaii; Paradise Cove," then of course, "Ryan's Survivor Pityusic; All-Stars Edition," and my favorite, the prestigious "Lauren Jade's Platinum Big Brother; The Chain Reaction." Believe it or not, I've been told that my potential "all-star-ness" in the "Platinum Big Brother" series is pending.

What is the best placing you have gotten in a group game? -- In "Platinum Big Brother," I scored fourth place.

How did you hear about this game? -- From you!

|Personal Info|

Are you a hero or a villain or a mix? -- Well, I'm a villain, but not an "I'd offer my first-born child to win" villain, and then again I'm a hero, but not a "take all of my idols" hero. We'll see what happens, but I'd just call myself a player.

What do you consider more important, a hidden immunity idol or a solid final 3 alliance? -- Idols are definitely more reassuring than "final-three alliances," but both are nice, I guess, if they're something you're into.

What is your best quality to win Survivor? -- My greatest quality and my greatest fault is my apprehensiveness. I've played some pretty nice games, and then killed them with a second-guess, but I only scored so well in "Platinum Big Brother," because my gut told me "trust no one." It's relative, but it can come in handy.

|A and B's 2nd Season info|

Why do you want to play in this season? -- This game seems really entertaining, and promising, and I'm not really as into games like "Gerald's Big Brother, Season 1290712." This is a game I could definitely follow. Thanks for the opportunity!
3727 days 6 hours ago
Choirwolf
Applications:
--------------

Basic Info
-----------
Username: Choirwolf

Group Game Info
------------------

Have you played in any group games before? If yes, please list several. I have played a lot of group games! I will list my three favorites though! Pokemon Survivor: New Moon Island, Whirl Islands, and All-Stars!
What is the best placing you have gotten in a group game? 2nd place
How did you hear about this game? I was in a castings with you and you asked everyone to apply and it looks fun!

Personal Info
-------------
Are you a hero or a villain or a mix? Well, it depends on what the season calls for I try to be polite, but you never know if the dark side may take me in... again.
What do you consider more important, a hidden immunity idol or a solid final 3 alliance? I'm going to say a hidden immunity idol, because I was evicted in Pokemon Survivor: All-Stars in fifth because someone used it on the one with more votes then me.
What is your best quality to win Survivor? I feel like I have a very strategic brain.

A+B's 2nd Season info
-----------------------
Why do you want to play in this season? It's been awhile since I've played a group game and I want to get back in the game!
What is your brief strategy to win this game (you can mail this privately if you wish)?
I guess that I don't really have a strategy at this point it changes and I tend to be a floater, but a smart one.

Any other info about yourself?
I'm a mermaid.
3727 days 6 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
APPLICATIONS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED! THANKS IF YOU APPLIED! CASTAWAYS WE ARE INTERESTED IN WILL BE CONTACTED!
3727 days 5 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
*Deleting apps of people who are not on the site anymore
3715 days 21 hours ago
adamsel
when is this season starting?

open group

THIS GROUP GAME FAILED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!