This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for Season 2

Topic » Applications for Season 2

3770 days 21 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
Although there is lots of time left in the first season, it is time to open applications for season 2. The first season has been great so far!  The cast loves it! We, the hosts love it! And for next season, the FANS will love it to because we plan on opening a Viewers Lounge in time for SEASON 2!!! The Viewers Lounge will add to the fun of the show and we have lots of interesting things planned to integrate fans into the show.

But beyond that, we need a CAST for the second Season. No details will be disclosed yet for Season 2. They will only be revealed at the finale. But until then, please apply for our second season. If you ask anyone in our first season, you will hear that we are VERY COMMITTED hosts who add LOTS OF FUN AND SHOCKING TWISTS. You have up until the Final Tribal Council to apply

No players from Survivor INDIA may apply in these applications, although there may or may not be returnee opportunities-yet to be decided.

If you have any questions, ask myself (ALLIANCEGUY) and Basketball. We are excited to have you in our show!
Thanks so much!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Applications:
--------------

Basic Info
-----------
Username:

Group Game Info
------------------

Have you played in any group games before? If yes, please list several.
What is the best placing you have gotten in a group game?
How did you hear about this game?

Personal Info
-------------
Are you a hero or a villain or a mix?
What do you consider more important, a hidden immunity idol or a solid final 3 alliance?
What is your best quality to win Survivor?

A+B's 2nd Season info
-----------------------
Why do you want to play in this season?
What is your brief strategy to win this game (you can mail this privately if you wish)?

Any other info about yourself?
3769 days 14 hours ago
MikeTeaveeXViolet
Applications:
--------------

Basic Info
-----------
Username: MikeTeaveeXViolet

Group Game Info
------------------

Have you played in any group games before? If yes, please list several. No
What is the best placing you have gotten in a group game? XXX
How did you hear about this game? Through a fasting

Personal Info
-------------
Are you a hero or a villain or a mix? Villain
What do you consider more important, a hidden immunity idol or a solid final 3 alliance? Idol
What is your best quality to win Survivor? Smart

A+B's 2nd Season info
-----------------------
Why do you want to play in this season? Never PLayed a group game before
What is your brief strategy to win this game (you can mail this privately if you wish)? Private mail

Any other info about yourself? Nope :)
3769 days 14 hours ago
bwburke94
Basic Info
-----------
Username: bwburke94

Group Game Info
------------------

Have you played in any group games before? If yes, please list several. Bowling's Pokemon Survivor twice, BHD's Survivor twice, Bcl's Survivor three times on Tengaged and twice on Facebook, 01Gohan's Survivor twice, Drago's Survivor twice, Manalord's Survivor four times, and many more.
What is the best placing you have gotten in a group game?: 1st, three times in 2012. Best ranking in 2013 was 2nd, in Bowling's Pokemon Survivor.
How did you hear about this game?: You advertised it in a fasting.

Personal Info
-------------
Are you a hero or a villain or a mix?: Former villain, now a hero.
What do you consider more important, a hidden immunity idol or a solid final 3 alliance?: A final 3 alliance. Idols can't get you into the final 3, since they expire at final 6 or 5.
What is your best quality to win Survivor?: Getting your alliance to trust you.

A+B's 2nd Season info
-----------------------
Why do you want to play in this season?: I'm not signed up for any seasons [as a player] yet.
What is your brief strategy to win this game (you can mail this privately if you wish)?: Outwit, outplay, outlast.

Any other info about yourself?: No.
3768 days 6 hours ago
Ramanik
Basic Info
-----------
Username: Ramanik

Group Game Info
------------------

Have you played in any group games before? If yes, please list several. Survivor, X Factor, and Big Brother groups
What is the best placing you have gotten in a group game? I havent finished a casting yet
How did you hear about this game? I was looking for one and i saw this group

Personal Info
-------------
Are you a hero or a villain or a mix? Hero, and a little bit of mix
What do you consider more important, a hidden immunity idol or a solid final 3 alliance? Hidden Immunity Idol
What is your best quality to win Survivor?  Social Game and Strategy

A+B's 2nd Season info
-----------------------
Why do you want to play in this season? Cuz Im a great player and I know how to win
What is your brief strategy to win this game (you can mail this privately if you wish)?

Any other info about yourself? I am a good person and I cant wait to play
3768 days 6 hours ago
SouthernSong
Basic Info
-----------
Username: SouthernSong

Group Game Info
------------------

Have you played in any group games before? If yes, please list several. No first one.
What is the best placing you have gotten in a group game? N/A
How did you hear about this game? Ramanik told me about it.

Personal Info
-------------
Are you a hero or a villain or a mix? Mix, but definitely more villain.
What do you consider more important, a hidden immunity idol or a solid final 3 alliance? Both are useful, but Hidden Immunity Idol would help.
What is your best quality to win Survivor? My knowledge of the game and ability to connect with people with a good social game.

A+B's 2nd Season info
-----------------------
Why do you want to play in this season? I know how to win the game of Survivor. I have seen all 27 seasons of the show, but I definitely know how to win and I want to come on the site with a bang.

What is your brief strategy to win this game (you can mail this privately if you wish)? Strong Alliance is key probably.

Any other info about yourself? I'm a southern boy. <3
3768 days 6 hours ago
Jayvonjoe
Basic Info
-----------
Username: Jayvonjoe

Group Game Info
------------------

Have you played in any group games before? If yes, please list several: Nope.
What is the best placing you have gotten in a group game? Never played one
How did you hear about this game? Ramanik!

Personal Info
-------------
Are you a hero or a villain or a mix? a Mix c:
What do you consider more important, a hidden immunity idol or a solid final 3 alliance? a hidden immunity idol would be alot more important.
What is your best quality to win Survivor? Being social and very strategic but not too strategic

A+B's 2nd Season info
-----------------------
Why do you want to play in this season? I never played in a group and I want to experience it c:
What is your brief strategy to win this game (you can mail this privately if you wish)? Being very social & keeping a good trustworthy alliance.

Any other info about yourself? I like food.
3764 days 19 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
keep applying people :)
3747 days 15 hours ago
cheese4dude
Username is chee4dude
age 18
I am a male
I never did something like this before so in excited for my first game.
3747 days 12 hours ago
Wokko
Applications:
--------------

Basic Info
-----------
Username: Wokko

Group Game Info
------------------

Have you played in any group games before? If yes, please list several. No, I've just started a group game, and this would be my second one
What is the best placing you have gotten in a group game? -
How did you hear about this game? You talked about it on a frookies and told people to apply...so here I am !

Personal Info
-------------
Are you a hero or a villain or a mix? Mix, I'll apply the strategy that I need to apply to win. But I'll try to be a hero
What do you consider more important, a hidden immunity idol or a solid final 3 alliance? Solid final 3 alliance, if everybody keep their words. A HII can save you only on 1 tribal council, a f3 alliance can vote with you at each TC only the end.
What is your best quality to win Survivor? Be loyal and likable. If you backstab everyone, the jury won't necessarely respect you

A+B's 2nd Season info
-----------------------
Why do you want to play in this season? Because I love Survivor and the hosts seem great !
What is your brief strategy to win this game (you can mail this privately if you wish)? Making a strong alliance and be trustworthy (Lol at people saying that an HII is more important than an final 3 alliance, but saying that their strategy is to make this kind of alliance)

Any other info about yourself? Hey hey, you you, I don't like your girlfriend
3747 days 6 hours ago
kort
Applications:
--------------

Basic Info
-----------
Username: Kort

Group Game Info
------------------

Suitman's Survivor, 2 seasons.
Probably 2nd.
I saw it actually on the home page.

Personal Info
-------------
Probably either a villain or in the mix.
A solid final 3 alliance.
My ability to manipulate & never give up.

A+B's 2nd Season info
-----------------------
I love Survivor.

No.
3745 days 15 hours ago
bigbrother101
Applications:
--------------

Basic Info
-----------
Username: Bigbrother101

Group Game Info
------------------

Have you played in any group games before? If yes, please list several.? Yes... Its on my profile thing
What is the best placing you have gotten in a group game? 1st
How did you hear about this game? You told me

Personal Info
-------------
Are you a hero or a villain or a mix? Villain
What do you consider more important, a hidden immunity idol or a solid final 3 alliance? Solid final 3 allaince becuase sure an idol can save you once but the final 3 can win you the game
What is your best quality to win Survivor? Smart

A+B's 2nd Season info
-----------------------
Why do you want to play in this season? Because i love survivor
Get in a tight allaince fast

Any other info about yourself? Nah
3739 days 17 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
John ill apply when I get home
3739 days 17 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Applications:
--------------

Basic Info
-----------
Username: AlmightyOZ

Group Game Info
------------------

Have you played in any group games before? If yes, please list several. Yes, Dakota's Survivor: China
What is the best placing you have gotten in a group game? All of them are ongoing
How did you hear about this game? A fasting

Personal Info
-------------
Are you a hero or a villain or a mix? Mix
What do you consider more important, a hidden immunity idol or a solid final 3 alliance? Hidden Immunity Idol
What is your best quality to win Survivor? Intelligence

A+B's 2nd Season info
-----------------------
Why do you want to play in this season? I love survivor!
What is your brief strategy to win this game (you can mail this privately if you wish)?A solid alliance and UTR

Any other info about yourself? Nope : )
3739 days 17 hours ago
connerjwilson
Username: Connerjwilson

Group Game Info
------------------

I have played in fasting but I am very competitive and stong.
What is the best placing you have gotten in a group game? 1st
from fasting

Personal Info
-------------
Are you a hero or a villain or a mix?
I think i am a hero but your unexpected villian, i go behind peoples backs if they are saying something about me and I think i can change things up really quick.
What do you consider more important, a hidden immunity idol or a solid final 3 alliance?
I think a solid final 3 is key to any game because you have people who wont vote you out and you will all really be winners.
i can change things quick and I can bring a lot to this show because I am good at making alliances.
A+B's 2nd Season info
-----------------------
Why do you want to play in this season? because I really want to to play in an awesome show and to have a change to play with the best.
I will mail you.
Any other info about yourself?
I can be your nicest player and your villian at the same time.  I am quick to think about strategy.
3739 days 16 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Although there is lots of time left in the first season, it is time to open applications for season 2. The first season has been great so far!  The cast loves it! We, the hosts love it! And for next season, the FANS will love it to because we plan on opening a Viewers Lounge in time for SEASON 2!!! The Viewers Lounge will add to the fun of the show and we have lots of interesting things planned to integrate fans into the show.

But beyond that, we need a CAST for the second Season. No details will be disclosed yet for Season 2. They will only be revealed at the finale. But until then, please apply for our second season. If you ask anyone in our first season, you will hear that we are VERY COMMITTED hosts who add LOTS OF FUN AND SHOCKING TWISTS. You have up until the Final Tribal Council to apply

No players from Survivor INDIA may apply in these applications, although there may or may not be returnee opportunities-yet to be decided.

If you have any questions, ask myself (ALLIANCEGUY) and Basketball. We are excited to have you in our show!
Thanks so much!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Applications:
--------------

Basic Info
-----------
Username: BradySpaulding16

Group Game Info
------------------

Have you played in any group games before? If yes, please list several. Tots. Survivor Aral Sea Cmacks Survivor Iceland
What is the best placing you have gotten in a group game? 2nd place
How did you hear about this game? U send me the link

Personal Info
-------------
Are you a hero or a villain or a mix? Hero
What do you consider more important, a hidden immunity idol or a solid final 3 alliance? F3 alliance
What is your best quality to win Survivor? Just make a lot of friends

A+B's 2nd Season info
-----------------------
Why do you want to play in this season? Cause u seem like a great host

Any other info about yourself? I will win
3734 days 12 hours ago
kasey2011
Applications:
--------------

Basic Info
-----------
Username:  Kasey2011

Group Game Info
------------------

yes um hunger games

What is the best placing you have gotten in a group game?
1st

you told me to apply because i spammed you

Personal Info
-------------
Are you a hero or a villain or a mix? mix
solid final 3

i'm not sure

A+B's 2nd Season info
-----------------------
Why do you want to play in this season?  I don't really cause i think i will forget

Any other info about yourself?  not really

open group

THIS GROUP GAME FAILED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!