This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK 2020: All Stars: The Reunion

Topic » BBUK 2020: All Stars: The..

1247 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
1247 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
REUNION ITINERARY:
-Short Questions/Interviews w/ the winner, finalists, jurors, & pre-jurors (if online)
-Open-ended questions for all
-Awards
-James and Kat give their final thoughts
-People who weren't online can offer their thoughts/answer questions... reunion "ends" after 48 hrs!
-Content Group open
1247 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Woops
1247 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
Woooooo
1247 days 9 hours ago
paul028
its over
1247 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
BEFORE ANYTHING GETS POSTED:

X told most of the other side of the house that he would NEVER vote for one of them to win so he kept true to his word in his own true bitter-ass manchild fashion and this should be noted for all time and eternity GRATZ @ SCOTT SHOULDA BEEN UNAN
1247 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
ALL STARS!

What a season. That's a wrap.

I can say that even though this was prob the most stressful season to host, I loved so many things, including the boot order, the intense gameplay, the drama (for the most part), and the heart that many of you had for this game.

And I'm so proud of you, Scott!
1247 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
*claps for Scott*
1247 days 9 hours ago
Piddu
X played a shit game. Who goes into Hell Week with NO allies. Even ya mama would have sent you out the door. Be likeable, it goes a long way bitch.
1247 days 9 hours ago
kingLiam
HEYYY HOES
1247 days 9 hours ago
Christian37
im saying it again. Scott is the correct winner
1247 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
LORENZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE ROBBED KING
1247 days 9 hours ago
kingLiam
THE REAL WINNER IS HERE
1247 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
Christian-- You are our current prejuror here. Did this season play out like you expected it to?

Scott-- How does it feel to WIN AGAIN! Spill, winner!

Logan-- How does it feel to be the runner-up of All Stars?

Megan (when she gets on)-- You did the best you've ever done this season. Are you happy with 3rd?
1247 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
I cannot wait for these awards LMFAO idk if there WERE any true heroes in this cast XD
1247 days 9 hours ago
kingLiam
Who will win villain of the season?

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!