This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1568 days ago
PoohSnap
https://media.giphy.com/media/d56HoAb6lZo1R50uUQ/giphy.gif
1568 days ago
PoohSnap
CHANCE, CHRISTIAN, & SYSTRIX have made it to the end of the game.

Finalists, congratulations!

*BB pops open some champagne, tea mugs, shot glasses, popcorn, a complete feast, etc.*

This is a time to celebrate AND spill on how you've got here, what you've done in the game, and why you think you deserve to be the winner of BBUK: Camp Slasher.

The Jury will have the chance to ask ANY questions about your games that they want, so come prepared, and come ready to defend your right for the winning title of this season!
1568 days ago
PoohSnap
I will give brief write-ups for each of you in a promo message to the jury and the alums for the finale, but it'll be up to you to actually go into why you should win the game.

The Jury Questioning process will last 4 days, leading up to our live finale/reunion on January 7th at 6 PM EST/11 PM GMT (I'm flexible with times if you'd like me to move this to another date/time, but this is the plan right now).

The jury will be able to ask questions starting tomorrow, January 4th, at 5 PM EST/10 PM GMT.

Jury votes are due on January 6th at 5 PM EST/10 PM GMT
1567 days 23 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Yes, I know I’m a bitch.
Yes, I know I can say mean shit.
Yes, I know I can fly off the handle.

I own up to those flaws and every other one that comes to your mind.

That’s me.

As for being the WINNER of this season, I really do think I deserve it.

I fought harder than the other two combined. I can guarantee I sent in amazing confessionals and tried to communicate with each and every one of you, even if it wasn’t exactly in a friendly manor.

I would like any questions. I will not answer in the way I want you to hear. I will answer truthfully and if that means I lose your vote so be it.

I’m open to anything you have to throw my way.
1567 days 23 hours ago
Christian37
Greetings Jury. It has taken a while, but we are finally here at the end of the season. Though at first eye glance it might seem like I have played a weak game. I assure you I have not. My game has been a game of silence. After getting a little rough with some people the first week I knew I had to lay low to make It as far as possible. Well I really did make it as far as possible in this game. The finale. I know some of you probably wont vote me because I am not considered a “flashy player” or someone who is “iconic” and “stannable”. Some of you might even vote for the person you personally like the most and I know for a certain that isn’t me.
I would think my greatest strength is precision. I always felt I did what I needed to do at the time it needed to be done. I always put myself in a position where I could guarantee my safety. At this final 4 I had deals with all the other players ensuring my survival and ascension to the final.
At the end of the day I did not come here to be an iconic player or a memorable one. I did not come to be your bestie either. I came to play a game I personally can respect and be proud of, and at the end of this road that is what matters the most to me.
I respect all of you and I am happy with whatever the outcome will be. “Sayonara”

BTW: FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS. I WANT QUESTIONS.
1567 days 22 hours ago
melindaMrskk
I would ask questions but I really don’t remember this game anymore
1567 days 22 hours ago
Jasoi
Ok,How did yall feel about me

and rank the jurors based on gameplay

base every juror on a fast food place

What role did you play and EACH eviction and name strategic moves that youve done

dont sugarcoat a damn thing
1567 days 21 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
@JASOI

I remember wanting to work with you until I figured out you didn’t really trust me as much as I trusted you. That sucks, but it’s the game! Wish we could’ve played a bit longer. You were at least one of the more active characters.

1 best gameplay
5 worst

1 - Kindred, everyone liked her. Hard to get her out.
2 - Johnny, was also very hard to get out.
3 - Wakiza, caused some drama and survived quite a bit.
4 - Jasoi, if you lasted longer you’d prob be in the third position.
5 - Melinda, only because you went home the quickest.

I basically ranked you based on how far you got.
To me being good at the game is staying alive in it.

Idk how to include the coaches in gameplay.
They did what they came to do.

Melinda - McDonald’s
Wakiza - Whataburger
Jasoi - Jack in the Box
Johnny - Jamba Juice
Kindred - KFC
Daphne - Dominos
Adele - Arby’s

hehe I just picked something that started with their name.

I just nominated based on who I felt was coming after me and tried to send home the people I felt could beat me in the end. I felt Kindred was the hardest to beat, Sys being the second hardest so there was no way I was choosing them over Christian.

Thank you for the questions
1567 days 21 hours ago
Christian37
JASOI

Ok,How did yall feel about me

Its been some months since you were here so I don’t exactly remember what you were like in these games. But I know you as someone who says what his opinion is no matter if that opinion can get you in trouble in games. That’s a great strength in life. I know you believe I have something against you but I really don’t. Sorry for any confusion there.

and rank the jurors based on gameplay

Considering that its been so long since this game really took place I don’t really feel qualified to rank the jury simply because I don’t remember most of the stuff that happened before the break. Two of the jury were also counselors so I feel it would be unfair to rank them with the others seeing as they did not have the same goals as us.

base every juror on a fast food place

Well I don’t live in America so I am not really qualified for this but I will try.
Daphne and Adelaide – KFC. You were the mentors of your respective groups, just as I consider KFC the mentor of Yum! Brands and all the other fast food chains.
Kindred – McDonalds. Because you were the most popular player just as McDonalds is the most popular chain. (At least where I live)
Johnny – Dunkin donuts. A dunk is something you do in basketball which Is a sport, and I know you are interested in sports.
Jasoi – Jack in the box. I thought It was a funny name just you are a funny person.
Melinda – Starbucks, because you feel like a star.
Wakiza – Dominoes Pizza – You are really friendly and respectful just like Dominoes sound like. I don’t actually know, never been there. Worldwide chains they said, Puh!

What role dId you play and EACH eviction and name strategic moves that you’ve done.

As mentioned earlier I don’t remember like anything of most of this game. I know that In the first few weeks I managed to be in some majority alliances. Towards the end I was a part of multiple sides ensuring my survival. As I said earlier I’m not a flashy type of player so I have not really made any “Super holy OMG super gamechanging super moves” but I would say the simplest of moves was to always keep moving and not being involved with the same alliances over time.

dont sugarcoat a damn thing
OOP
1567 days 16 hours ago
systrix
thank you so much <3 feel free to ask me a question :* thank you <3
1567 days 16 hours ago
systrix
super glad I made it to the final 3 :( but sadly kindred's out :(
pls vote for me to win bcoz I deserve to win this compi since I played a great game. A quiet game but yet deadliest gameplay so far.. and no one's even noticed it bcoz as you can see they never targeting me since day 1.
1567 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
What was the pivotal move that got you all to the finale?
1567 days 9 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
@JAMESLU

The majority of this cast just kept targeting me over and over and over again. I never had the chance to float by and coast to the end like my fellow two finalists. I always had to go to work by communicating with everyone, spamming in polls, going hard at the challenges, putting extra effort into this game. If I didn’t do what I did I wouldn’t be sitting here. From Johnny hardcore gunning for me, his own teammate might I add, to everyone seeing myself and Wakiza as a duo. I had multiple targets on me and I had to fight to overcome them all.

Never once did my target shrink. I’m use to having to work harder since my personality is not easy to overlook. It’s very rare I make it all the way to the end of a group game. I don’t recall ever winning one. To sum up and answer your question, I don’t think a certain pivotal move got me here. If anything, my hard work and effort is what did.

It’s been an uphill battle all game and I’m aware it won’t stop now.
This is the hardest fight of all.
1567 days 8 hours ago
Christian37
What was the pivotal move that got you all to the finale?

Well i tried to make it as far as possible without getting nominated mostly because i have made a promise to myself to never spam ever. I did this by being in the mayority of most of the votes but also when i depended on other thing i could get the lifesaver to be used on me or make sure i am nominated with someone i likely beat in a poll. The way i got myself here in the last few days was to have connections with everyone. I didnt even try to win the last poll challenge simply because i knew i would be taken to the end anyway.
1567 days 6 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Yeah I had to take someone so I took the person that done the least.
It’s that simple. Sorry Christian. 😘

Oh and if I HAD TO GIVE A CERTAIN MOVE....

I’d say figuring out that Johnny was targeting me due to FACE TO FACE NOMINATIONS and then everyone else jumping on the bandwagon definitely pushed me to work harder. I had to fight back by also targeting Johnny which ultimately painted a target just as big on his back and got him put up next to me in a poll which I ultimately won in.

So my biggest move was painting a target on Johnnys back and removing him from this game as he was a great strategist and my biggest obstacle.
1567 days 6 hours ago
Kindred7
Congrats all three of you - it’ll be a difficult vote due to very different reasons for me.  I guess my question (for now - I’ll post more if I think of anything) is:
1.  What was the most difficult decision you had to make this game?

I’d ask what the funniest moment in the game was but I think we all know it was the hiatus.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!