This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finalist Roundtable

Topic » Finalist Roundtable

1931 days 6 hours ago
adeleadele
@BrainJak

I don't want a debate, but by me saying "i did not have no Aimee" that meant i did not have a #1 ally going into this.
1931 days 6 hours ago
Amnesia_
Coming back into this competition for a second time round, made me really wake up and realise that I need to WIN this time and by being the ONLY person unnominiated this whole entire season just proves how well my gameplay was and that I should be this seasons winner.

I backstabbed so many others to me now being in the finale without anyone really knowing about it. I had my strongest and most powerful alliance with my fellow Queen Daphne and you know that Daphne and I work extremely well together and therefore I knew when she returned that me and her would be unstoppable and pretty much take over this whole entire game and tbh we kinda did. We were the ultimate team creating alliances upon alliances with others without me being up for nominations ONCE. Damn, Queen Aimee came back to slay out the competition and I definitely didn鈥檛 disappoint.

I made my opinions, thoughts and feelings known and very clearly as well as being this seasons most loved and kindest contestant according to the public and my fellow finalists. Anyways I wanted to just make this shorty and sweet and a long story short, this just proved how strong a character I was, from being nominated almost every week in my previous season when I was a intruder to not even being nominated for eviction at all and for me to be in the finale 2/2 seasons, I already feel like a winner and in my eyes however, having the title of season 5 winner of BBUK would just be the absolute ice on top of a fantastic cake.
Please everyone vote for Aimee! 馃グ

Thanks to all my fellow housemates for such a brilliant season! No hard feelings to any of you on my behalf and if you have any questions you wish to ask me then please ask?! 鈽猴笍
1931 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
Sorry Aimee but u are stuck in daphnes shadow to the point idk if u really had any game to begin with.

Megan U were pretty much unimportant sorry
1931 days 6 hours ago
adeleadele
Jayson can u stop trashing everyone that's all u do. Your just bitter u lost and we all made it here.

We all made it here and u dident so shut the fuck up
1931 days 6 hours ago
Amnesia_
Some crucial decisions were made by me like getting Emily alongside me and Daphne so we had enough votes against you as you are our biggest threat.

Daphne and I equally played this game well and between us managed to get a lot of you nominated if not evicted. It might seem like Daphne did all the work but actually behind the scenes I was contributing just as much.
1931 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Lol stfu adele XD I don't pull punches. Stop trying to sound so high an mighty yah self centered flop

Im sorry Aimee but you were TOO utr and now you can CLAIM you were crucial but literally nobody can back you up. We ALL know Daphne was doing shit but we can't honestly say we saw anything outta you
1931 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
"...as you are our biggest threat."

Who are you talking to when you said this? Lol
1931 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
I have had the roughest and bumpiest road to finale out of anyone in the finale. And i knew that in order to succeed in this game, i had to ride the coattails of people while at the same time getting my nomination sets on the block. My first bit of power this game came from the week after X was sent out of the house. Wach week i wanted my target out, i got them out. I got Lorenzo in everyone鈥檚 heads. And he went that week. I wanted Yandere out next, he got out next. I wanted Jayson out next, i got him on the block, but this is the week where i had the least control because Tris left and I was on the block. After that week, i realized i was the only male left in the game with a large female alliance talking about #PussyPower. However, i manipulated Daphne and Aimee, and i used my private and hidden showmance with Honey, and my forgiveness with Praskovya to keep me off the block, but instead, get Daphne and Aimee to flip on their alliance with Adelaide and put her on the block, but unfortunately she spammed herself to safety. The next week in final 7 i was in the middle of the two sides of the house: Emily/Adelaide and Daphne/Aimee/Megan. Honey and I made the move to nominate both Adelaide and Daphne to prove that we werent gonna ride coattails, but unfortunately one nomination cause Honey to go. My game was more about survival than getting my targets out, but the best moments in my game were in the middle when i had control of nominations.
1931 days 1 hour ago
Yandereboy12
Kyle you didn't get me out everyone already wanted me and Lorenzo out next even if I had lost against lorenzo so don't start lying about it or I'll cut you
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/QuarrelsomeWelloffBluetonguelizard-max-1mb.gif
1931 days 1 hour ago
RedsKanto
Lorenzo was never a target until I brought something up.
You are right about how everyone wanted you out. But i was targrting you the week you went out. Not when Lorenzo went
1931 days 1 hour ago
Yandereboy12
Actually I was telling people to go for Lorenzo so boom bitch after I survived my eviction I don't like sheep and if I see a X sheep or x himself I cut them like thus *cuts honey for her hidden showmance with kyle*
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/QuarrelsomeWelloffBluetonguelizard-max-1mb.gif
1931 days ago
RedsKanto
Ok. I could use the same argument for you not making the move either because i did it.
1931 days ago
Yandereboy12
Honey I tried to get Daphne up I tried to get Adele up I tried to get aimee up and I tried to get Jayson up what the fuck you saying I wanted to make a move but you sheep wouldn't lift a finger and rat me out speak again with real evidence pervert
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/5b/35/d15b35213387a01cc7dc1bc95f3a2315.gif
1930 days 23 hours ago
RedsKanto
You say im running the game when you are about to be evicted and then you talk about how im Daphne鈥檚 sheep? I was planning on taling Daphne out.
1930 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I thought you was running the game when i was evicted but I couldn't be even more wrong
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b1/c3/65/b1c365229376a5f6c419f70c73c61775.gif

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!