This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1998 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
Finalist Interview- Praskovya:

1) How do you rate your game this season? What are you proud of, and what do you wish you'd done differently? My game was good in the sense I managed to knock down the numbers on yanderes side and actually got emmett honey and slothy all out of the house. I guess I would've put up jayson and Adelaide up in the final week

2) What housemates grated on your nerves the most in that house? We saw you have a very physical and verbal spat with Yandere in the house-- do you forgive him? There were many housemates I just really wanted to punch. Yandere, Emmett, slothy even cam and Honey at points I still don't really forgive yandere for what he did but I wish him the best of luck in the future.

3) Are you coming away with any friends from this season? Was your gameplay mostly personal, or mostly strategic? My gameplay was all personal just because I wanted to get to the final with loyal people that were loyal to me. Adelaide was most of the time and Jayson and Cam were about 99%. I'm gonna be friendly to yandere just not his friend but everyone is my friend except him.

4) How do you feel about the overall outcome of the season? Lol honestly I didn't expect 4th at all I was so surprised every week when someone else was on the block and not me lol. 3.7% is absolutely just lol.

5) How does it feel to make BBUK history as the first housemate to go unnominated to the finals without returning from an eviction (Logan did this in S2 when a twist sent him home the first time)? OMG I can't bloody tell you how much it makes me feel, happy, shocked, surprised. I am so thankful to the vl for giving me the eraser power because then I would've been nominated.

Thank u for having me on this incredible journey, I hope to return soon
1998 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
Finalist Interview- Jayson:

1) Now that you've had some time to process it, how do you feel about being runner-up of the game? Are you always going to regret getting 2nd to Adelaide?

Nah. Just knowing I should've won is enough for me. Fuck Philip. Adele didn't deserve the win. Adele didn't earn the win. And by all accounts she didn't even act like she WANTED the win. I won't regret it, but I'll be burned out over it

2) You did quite a few 180s this season! You completely went from being good friends with certain housemates, to dubbing them as snakes. First, it seemed to be on Honey, someone in your Charlie's Angels alliance. Then, you did the same to Adelaide. What was the overall reason you did this, and do you have any regrets about burning bridges with former allies?

Oh boy you don't know much then LOL Honey was with Yandere and trying to control both sides and the fact people couldn't see that was just dumb. She spoke to our enemies, tried to get us to target people we weren't enemies with, etcetera. All around, she had a good IDEA but unfortunately people saw through her bullshit. Adele, she was just a bad ally and honestly didn't care about the game so fuck her. I have no issues with 'burning bridges' if the people on the other side lit a match first.

3) You went from being a non-target, to the majority alliance, to the minority alliance, to calling all the shots in the majority once again. If you could chalk it all up to 1-2 things, why do you think you were so successful in navigating this game, when past seasons have shown that once housemates are on the outs, they rarely can come back from it?

LMAO I didn't navigate the "game" I navigated the "people" there's a huge difference. I knew that when people worked against me, I couldn't trust them without either making a bigger target out of a nobody, making them think they owed me, etcetera. So yeah, it can cause you to go to a LOT of extremes as you go through the game.

4) So... you and Honey! A showmance, a fauxmance, or a nomance?

A fuckmance. She fucked with me. I fucked with her. She fucked my game. I fucked her game. We fucked each other. Fuck Fuckity Fuck Fuck Fuck. I think I RESPECT her as a gamer. And based on how she acted (ie voting for me rooting for me encouraging me) she felt the sane.

And if we ever came back there would be a DEFINITE showmance. You'd have to change this from rated "M" to rated "R" I'm talking sex swings, orgies, toys, prostitutes *cough* Adelaide *cough* etcetera

5) You seemed to take certain things personally in this game. Who do you personally dislike leaving this game, and on the flip side, did you make any true friends in the house?
Can I share a secret with you? Come here... come closer... I... Give A Fuck... About Nobody... I just like to blow up.

Im joking lol

Yeah I take some things personally. Who wouldn't betray a lying cocky asshole who didn't even pay attention to the game and then did a big "fuck you" after you helped them win a comp? Lol Adelaide told me I didn't deserve to win. That I was hated. And that I had no character.

One last time sweetie: Hosts Fav Character / VL's Fav / Casts Fav / Tengageds Fav / Just not Philips Fav. Adelaide was a cocky, self-centered little prick who didn't really care about playing and tried to act like I was some horrible monster over her betrayal/attitude. It was fun to let off on her ass though.

I think that was the only time I went "personal" idk lol Yandere and Honey both still pm me and respected my gameplay just as I did theirs so it's just an Adele thing there lol Then again she's always wanted to be "special"

Sorry I just went personal didn't I? Lol anyhoooooo
1998 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
Finalist Interview- Adelaide:

1) You came into premiere night hot, and you helped divide the house-- your side, and Yandere's side. It almost got you into danger Week 1! Were you expecting to clash with him (and so many other personalities for that matter), or was it surprising to you that you seemed to get into so much confrontation.

I mean if their were actual normal people i would prob be calm, but certain people i just can't handle and i will speak up. He annoyed me so i came at him! I'm not surprised i got into confrontation, im just a confrontational kind of person

2) Speaking of confrontation, we saw it a lot. What is your current status with Jayson, someone that you arguably ran the game with up until Hell week, in which you became adversaries?

With Jayson still not good. We're not speaking, and we're not on good terms. doubt we would be friends after this game. Kind of showed how much of a asshole he was, and gurl im not friends with assholes, goodbye!

3) I asked you this at the reunion, but you made history as the first female winner of this series! In general, how does it feel to win and make history? Were you ever expecting it at all?

Omg i was so happy when i won! Even though their were bitter people saying how i did not deserve to win i was still glad i won :) Also being the 1st female winner :0 That's like making history LOL! I was not expecting it at all, i did not even spam that much so knowing a friend spammed for me without me knowing was amazing :0 (Philip is so nice lol)

4) Your had extreme alliance drama all season long-- first, you had your 30 minute long (if even that) alliance with Aria and Yandere. Then, you had Charlie's Angels. THEN, you had Charlie's Angels + Praskovya and minus Honey, and then you jumped ship from Jayson. What do you think was behind most of the drama, and why did you decide to save Honey? Were you expecting to (literally) change the game, and ruin a relationship, by making her a Have?

Me at all those alliances LOL! Well i was not their for the Jayson Vs Honey drama so i don't know what was going on with that! Most of the drama were prob cuz of Yandere, me, Honey, Jayson we all just speak our minds and talk shit! I saved Honey cuz she was nice to me! I talked to her a lot so i was like why not save her! Did not expect Jayson to react that way at all, did not think he hated her THAT much, but i'm not playing Jayson's game either so suck it!

5) A lot of the cast badmouthed you throughout the game, but you were not successfully nominated until the last two weeks. What was the point that you realized you needed to lay low for a bit to avoid being targeted?

Oop yes had a lot of haters! Well like i've been pretty busy with life for most of this game so my tengaged addiction did not make me play extremely hard which i normally do, so that helped me to lay low LOL! I usually don't lay low in games, but this time i felt like i had too so i would not be targeted or be seen as a threat!

6) Are you walking away from this with any friends?

Hmm..........Hmm...............Hmm.............Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Not really meh.
1996 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
Doubt it
1996 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
There hasn't been an all star season yet

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!