This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK 2019: Battle of Class: The Reunion

Topic » BBUK 2019: Battle of Class:..

1769 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Your not the face of anything. And i will never be forgot cause of the level of control i had over this game. No 1 WILL EVER repeat what i did.

Also jays stated your ranked super low... Oh wow your his favorite... Looks at his friends list and does not see you anywhere near the top
1769 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
"No 1 WILL EVER repeat what i did!!!!" Such passion. Calm down, ya clown.

Also lol @ friend list ranking. You really need validation in life don't you? That's so sad. Your whole life is revolved around where you rank in irrelevant shit and how others perceive you. You care so much about our opinions. Truly pathetic.

Your average placing is TENTH PLACE. You are SHIT. My average placing is FIRST. I don't need random losers with shit records to critique or rank my game play. I'm sorry I'm better than most of you. You can keep saying I'm not if it helps you sleep at night but the facts don't change. Your resume speaks for your shitty gameplay on itself. 馃槇
1769 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
Also James was literally sending me d*ck pics last night so... #ImHisFavorite
1769 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Wow plays 1 time. Bro can u not do average. In order to find average u need to have 2 or more things to add then divide by IN ORDER TO DO AVERAGE.
LMAOOO U CALLED ME UNEDUCATED AND U DID NOT KNOW  TO DO BASIC MATH HAHAHAHAHAHA

if your tough shit come play again and ill shownu what its like to play with REAL HARD COMPETITION
1769 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
I played with you already and you were awful. Nice to know my die-hard fans are just waiting for my return to this series.
1769 days 12 hours ago
FireX
I was 1 of the best players of S3 and i did not have to hide behind a low ranked account. And now i am 1 of the nest winners. Wayyyy past the low level your on. You will never get close to the kind of amazing bbuk winner i am cause no matter what you and me both know if you return that you will be 20-17th so BUH BYEEEE
1769 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
Don't hate me because I'm smarter than you in the sense that my strategy in S3 got me first and yours got you 17th or 18th. 馃槇馃槇
1769 days 11 hours ago
Piddu
https://media.giphy.com/media/QOSayljbVr3i0/giphy.gif
1769 days 11 hours ago
Yandereboy12
You got far cause u was a floater oof than multied and spammed on your main AFC piddu to win and James sending dick pics to you does that mean he thinks you played the best winner game I've legit got 11th twice and 7th and never made a final and Jae !!!! Called me a bbuk queen and x a bbuk king and what r u? A josh/Adam winner that nobody likes we bring your win up cause it was THAT bad BIATCH
1769 days 9 hours ago
honeybunch1
lmfao
1769 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Which James is Piddu talking about? Bc me I didn鈥檛 send dick pics lol.
1769 days 8 hours ago
Piddu
Interesting how yall are like "I'm not replying to him no more. I'm not giving him anymore attention," and then proceed to come back to reply and check up on me. It's so easy fucking with the weak minded. 馃槑
1769 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Interesting how no one likes you or even considers you a winner. :)
1768 days 18 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
OKAY who the fuck is sending dick pics
1768 days 15 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Why are y'all talking about winners rankings and random bullshit ugh i won too long ago to keep up with this

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!