This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK 2019: Battle of Class: The Finale

Topic » BBUK 2019: Battle of Class:..

1751 days 18 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Ew give me green wine
1751 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap
Previously, on BBUK: Battle of Class…

20 housemates competed in one of the most strategy-ridden seasons ever.

With the longest running twist in BBUK history, they truly battled for high class, as a competition determined 3 Elites each week, who were given the power to veto one housemate from eviction. This changed the game… COMPLETELY.

Targets were spared. Backdoors ensued. The safe became unsafe and the powerful held onto their power through comp wins and deceit.

In an especially unique season, I can’t really find a way to say what accurately occurred other than this— The Boyritos controlled the entire game.

Spearheaded by X, including Cam, Nopalito, Logan, John, Yoshi, Matt, and Billy, with a core group of Nopalito/X/Yoshi staying intact the entire season, the Boyritos controlled nearly every nomination and eviction with Elite wins or sheer manipulation of other housemates. The only permanent deflectors were Dylan and Patrick, who were among the earlier opposition that were eventually targeted, along with Nicole, who spearheaded the early moves against them.

The only week that didn’t go in their favor was Billy’s eviction. Other than that, despite the drama and numerous warnings from deflectors and people trying to wage war against them later in the season, like Yandere and Chanelle, the Boyritos ran the game by picking up key votes from people like Honey and Malachi, while sometimes disposing of their own, like they did with Logan.

What started as the 10-person BAMF alliance turned 6-person long term Boyrito alliance, 4/5 Boyritos remain, along with Malachi.

In the first single-gender finale in the FIRST season to have multiple housemates go unnominated to the final (THREE!) with 4/5 from the same OG alliance that ran the game BBCAN6 Pretty Boys esque all season long—
1751 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
I sent plenty of confessionals
1751 days 18 hours ago
honeybunch1
Honey Pot did too lol
1751 days 18 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I probably got "yandere is so annoying " them confs like last season
1751 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap
Who will win it all?

JOHN came into the game as a low-key vet with little to no bad blood. Using his chill personality to his advantage, he made genuine friendships with the boys, and was never targeted in this game. EVER. #UNNOMINATED. Midseason, he sought to deflect from the Boyritos, believing that he wouldn’t have a chance at winning against them, but his genuine friendship with them prevailed and caused him to flip back to them, even though they were suspicious of him during Hell week, going as far as to relegate John to near-eviction status. From there, a defeated John regained the strength to ride to the end with his OG boys in his first final and third season.

MALACHI is the only housemate this season to make the final despite ZERO induction into the majority alliance, and he is known for his fun, emotional gameplay. Also, he won 2 BOC’s! A nervous rookie, he started off the game as a relative outsider who kept to himself strategically and was seen as a threat by the Boyritos, getting nominated by X during the 4th week for his unwillingness to work with him. Despite this, after getting called a sheep by the boys for working with Nicole, Malachi decided to ride with X and follow his advice, which got him to the end of the game, nearly unnominated, until last week, when he narrowly escaped eviction after being shafted by the Boyritos. Will his largely emotional game void of elaborate strategic moves, but full of heart, win over the viewers?

NOPALITO’s hallmark social game allowed him to routinely backstab the minority alliance, get weakly called out for it, and continue to do so WITH ZERO FLACK—a particularly bold, powerful game for a rookie. Along with that, he went UNNOMINATED to the end, rarely even considered as a potential target, and won 2 Elite wins and dictated the entire game during Hell week with two crucial wins. Nopalito has worked closely with his core group of himself, X, and Yoshi, making the decisions of the game as a unit, and managing to stay close with everyone, despite the drama in the house. He’ll be remembered this season for his stellar social game and breakout Hell week performance.

X proved himself as beyond legendary this season, coming in as a third-time vet with one of the most notorious villain reputations in BBUK history, as well as being known as one of the biggest poll threats and power-hungry dictators. Taking a much different approach this season after two early boots, X took notes and played a much more “considerate” game on the outside, while still manipulating his alliance nearly each week to go along with his plans, eliminated any opposition to his status as a key player in the house. Despite being seen as the biggest threat in the game by the entire opposition and some of his alliance, he was able to always paint a bigger target on whoever he felt like, and this allowed him to literally run 31 days of gameplay, BB19 Paul style (while still being a true friend and ally to his core group of boys). Additionally, X won 3 Elite competitions, an immunity and killer nomination power, HOH during Opposite week, AND was only nominated ONCE this season despite being a HUGE force to be reckoned with! Love him or hate him, his ability to maneuver through the game and subtly control EVERYTHING has made him arguably the best strategic player in BBUK history— but can it win him the game with the public?

YOSHI impressively managed to go UNNOMINATED while also attaining 2 Elite wins. Alongside a really fun, different approach to the game as a rookie, he managed to integrate perfectly with his housemates while keeping the mantra of “beating the best” in the final, which led him to never flip against his #1 allies. His amazing social game and lack of bitterness or shade in a house of betches managed to make most people, even outside of Boyritos, believe they could trust him. He even backstabbed his showmance, Chanelle, without batting an eye! Now that he stands in the final, he argues that his big move was, in fact, his strong social game and ability to BEAT the best in the final. His strong, UNDERRATED social and strategic gameplay carried him extremely far. Will he take down legend X and everyone else to snatch the crown?

Who wins BBUK 2019: Battle of Class? YOU decide!

1751 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
Of course they disposed of me since I tried to get X up.
1751 days 18 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Bbcan7*
1751 days 18 hours ago
honeybunch1
Yander i did warn you about honey Pot
1751 days 18 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Who barely sent confs?
1751 days 18 hours ago
honeybunch1
must have been you  lol
1751 days 18 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Honey I knew you was one the people to flip oof
1751 days 18 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I know how you play xD
1751 days 18 hours ago
honeybunch1
yall forgot my Alter Ego lmao
1751 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap

FINALISTS! Congratulations on making it to the end. You 5 deserve to be here (did you hear that? FIVE! It was even harder to make the final this season!), and you played the right game for this season.

But only one of you can win.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!