This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1755 days 2 hours ago
honeybunch1
im here
1755 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
HONEY!

The last woman standing in a man's game. How did it feel to come so close YET AGAIN, and get shafted ONCE AGAIN?
1755 days 2 hours ago
honeybunch1
always happens i was so close but they would just have k ept nomming me
1755 days 2 hours ago
honeybunch1
i am the last woman standing i was in the boys alliance all the way
1755 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
It does always happen! But this season especially, it seemed to be because all of them were closer from the beginning. You even heard of a boys alliance running the house from early on in the game.

What made you want to continue voting with them? Did you think they'd take you to the final despite being in a season-long alliance with each other?
1755 days 2 hours ago
honeybunch1
i knew they wouldnt take me but i had to work with them to get the
others out and got juctice on Tink from putting me out in Bad Blood
and got justice on Logan to  for pointing the finger at me in Bad blood
1755 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
Chanelle wasn't active in Bad Blood, and Logan wasn't even on that season! Do you just mean earlier this season?

It sounds like you were primarily interested in getting out your own bad bloods by whatever means necessary. Do you regret not sticking with the girls alliance + Dylan when they were trying to make moves against Boyritos? Do you think you could be in the finals then?
1755 days 1 hour ago
honeybunch1
I probably should have stuck with the girls alliance but you can
trust anybody in this game and yes I was out for revenge
I helped to put all of them out
1755 days 1 hour ago
honeybunch1
but when it got to the boys i knew i was in trouble
1755 days 1 hour ago
PoohSnap
Your revenge definitely made this season interesting! But yes, Honey-- I think when you look back you may wish you'd stuck with the girls. But at the same time, rolling with the guys got you this far and you were barely targeted, so that's impressive!

Now, let's talk your overall strategy-- what was it exactly? Were you mostly a free agent, and/or did you have strong loyalty to anyone?
1755 days 1 hour ago
honeybunch1
yea and lol hope you werent to  put out by Honey pot
but had to make up a bunch of stuff for her lmao
1755 days 1 hour ago
PoohSnap
Loved Honey Pot! You were one of the most entertaining housemates to watch this season, Honey.

Are you truly walking away with any unsettled scores, or did you get all of the revenge you needed to get?
1755 days 1 hour ago
honeybunch1
no not this time its just a game i have real life to worry about
1755 days 1 hour ago
PoohSnap
That’s a good attitude to have!

It also seems like you approach this game to truly just have a good time.

If anything what has this experience meant to you, and how does it feel to be the last woman standing, and one of the last non-Boyritos? Do you have any final thoughts?
1755 days 1 hour ago
honeybunch1
yes i mostly like to play it for fun and laughs but i do  get
far in it and being the last woman does feel good and want to
to say congrats and good luck to finalist but i reall think
Fire going to win this one

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!