This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1757 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
Near
1757 days 9 hours ago
PoohSnap
Now, Logan. What is "Boyritos"? Some of our viewers may not know this term.

Also, do you regret waiting so long to make that "move" and play a self-serving game? You seemed to have a period where you went back and forth between both sides of the house, but you ended up appearing to be on the same page as X come Hell week.
1757 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
That's the name of the boy's alliance.

I kind of regret waiting too long but, had X went too early I would have become a bigger target in the house and would have been in nonstop polls.

As soon as Nopalito won Hell week, I knew any shot of getting X was out so I had to pretend I wasn't about to just betray them so I wouldn't get put in lower class and possibly go.
1757 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
Makes sense-- it's a tricky, tricky game, and you definitely managed being a huge target pretty well, all things considered (8th is NOT bad!).

Now-- leaving this game, who do you think is going to look back and regret the way they played? Anyone? Also, are you leaving with vendettas?
1757 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
Probably mostly Malachi and Honey since I gave them their chance to make a move but, they didn't take it and at least 1 or both are going up next week. Also Cam and John since Cam is such a floater this season and John should of just stuck it out on the other side since once you flip once they never trust you again.
Even though I don't like several houseguests for all the  lies they told when I was genuine with them. I didn't have any true venderras but, maybe karma will come to bite them in the rear.
1757 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
Vendettas
1757 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
We'll see who regrets what!

Were there any people that were pro-resistance to who YOU were after at this point in the game that you wish you'd linked up with more earlier on? Are you coming away with any newfound pals from this experience, or did getting targeted incessantly ruin that for you?
1757 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
Nopalito since I gave him a strong hint that I was about to target X. And of course Makachi and Honey since I did warn them X was going to nom them.

Well I finally got to play an actual long game with Yoshi when we usually meet on skype so it was a little fresh breeze but, other than that getting targeted kind of ruined it for me in terms of making new friends.
1757 days 6 hours ago
PoohSnap
You did get targeted a lot!

Looking back, how does this experience compare to other seasons of BBUK to you? You've spent more days inside this house than anyone else!

Any final thoughts?
1757 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
I think this experience was probably closest to season 3 with a hint of season 1. This time I did try to make moves myself instead of relying on someone else after Yandere left  while in Season 3 I relied on Scott to make the move so I definitely got more confident this time around to being the front target after a failed move.  And the way this was like Season 1 is one side got control and took the other side out .

My final thoughts are I enjoyed gracing the house once more with my presence and hopefully you'll see me sometime in the future.

And can these people actually be brave enough to nom X since they got nothing to lose, only to gain by nomming him.
1757 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
It's definitely been a season like no other-- especially gameplay wise. We'll hopefully see you, Legend Logan, when we crown the winner at our live finale/reunion special!

Thanks for being a housemate this season, Logan!

*crowd cheers*
1756 days 10 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
WOOOP WOOOP GO LOGAN
1756 days 6 hours ago
honeybunch1
Yander i dare you dont even think about it
1755 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
*HONEY exits to a loud mix of cheers, boos, and OMGs from the crowd*
1755 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
*CAM exits to cheers and boos*

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!