This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

1777 days ago
Tinkerbelll
hey big brother sorry about last night my grandad 6 year passing just got to me and my major trust issues got to me aswell so i want to stay in this houe
1776 days 21 hours ago
FireX
I love when someone plays both sides and fucks thier game up to be someones bitch. Like i came to play a game for myself and yea i might lose but least i played my own game. I cant imagine doing someones bidding 24/7 knowing i have 0 shot to win. Guees some people are fine with that
1776 days 21 hours ago
FireX
Has a dick but wants to act like a female. U do u but i am proud of myself. I dont need to be ravens sheep.
1776 days 21 hours ago
FireX
Just found out chanelle is asking people  spam for kiera with her. Yikes imagine having to spam a inact. GL to people in this game. As usual people who are men will be spammed out
1776 days 16 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
i dont care what x says tbh
1776 days 7 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
This Opposite Week twist is nerve-wreaking!

I hope like Tengaged thinks I'm popular and gives me HOH, cos that'd be amazing. I mean, am I not likable and full of character, guys? I bring a lot of fun and drama to this game and my DR sessions! lmao XD
1776 days 6 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Yeahh... sooo about that opposite twist..

Not fishing for compliments here, but there is like 0% of a chance of me being HOH. It's cool tho. I'm not gonna spam for my life over it. I mean, it's not the end of the world if I don't get HOH. I mean, I guess I'm pretty cool with everyone here so far.

When Pooh said about the opposite twist I thought he'd say like "you cant sit down unless I say don't sit down" or something. Actually, that would be cool. "Don't reveal your deepest secrets!"! Lmao

I'm actually kinda happy there's tea again. I mean, Jayson left and then everything quietened down, so I'm just gonna sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. ;)
1776 days 5 hours ago
patricenka9
Um hey so when are we getting bagels?
1775 days 23 hours ago
FireX
So i think me or paul will end up as the new HoH. Hes after me so i have no choice but to be after him but with that said i think this week will draw the line in cement and ppl will know where each other stand
1775 days 23 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
So I decided I ain’t winning a spamming game, so I’mma be praying BB to give me a miracle to not end up on the block cos I’mma suck at a veto comp too. Lmao
1775 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
*In the diary room, producers breathe a sigh of relief that the fight is finally over*
1775 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Hey BB!
Boy have I missed you!
How have you been able to keep up with this dumb ass cast?
1775 days 17 hours ago
paul028
Daphne is our legendary housemate from BBUK timebomb she's our Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace
1775 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
BB to Daphne:

We haven't been able to keep up! That's why we're letting the housemates kill each other, so we'll hopefully have to plan less evictions!
1775 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
paul028
Daphne is our legendary housemate from BBUK timebomb she's our Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace

Aww love you Nicole! <3

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!