This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

1805 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Sup
1805 days 13 hours ago
paul028
I literally never said i was going after you
1805 days 13 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
What now!?
1805 days 13 hours ago
myiel
*Walks in dressed in all gold*
1805 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Sits down next to X and breaths heavy
1805 days 13 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Its 3 am for me can we hurry
1805 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
This is so nerve wrecking
1805 days 13 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
*sits on couch*

*stress-eats Doritos* :0000
1805 days 13 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
*gets back into the house with her tea and popcorn* Come on yoshi and nicole come sit with me we are the kings and queens this week after all
1805 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
What kind of doritos?
1805 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
This season is called Battle of Class for a reason! The main theme of this season is CLASS DIVISION.

In addition to smaller twists that peg some housemates as "Haves" and others as "Have Nots", there is a MAJOR game-changing twist:

The Battle of Class.

This season, each week, housemates will compete in the Battle of Class to gain power and immunity for the week. 3 housemates, called THE ELITES, will win the competition, and get EXCLUSIVE access to THE PAD, which is a top-secret domain where they can talk game, live luxuriously, and share secrets.

Most importantly, however, The Elites will get the power to VETO one nomination for the week! Each Elite will cast a vote as to who they would like to veto. There must be at least a 2-1 majority for a housemate to be vetoed. This means that it IS possible, though unlikely, for the veto to also not get used at all.

If a housemate gets vetoed, then the next highest vote-getter(s) who were originally safe will be nominated. This means, now, more than ever, it's going to be extremely hard to float or coast.

It is also like HOH in BBUS, in the sense that housemates may only become Elite every other week. It is impossible for a housemate to be an Elite two weeks in a row.
1805 days 13 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
*gets her crown and puts it on her head*
1805 days 13 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
*goes sit on the other couch, next to Yandere*

Sup, dude? No hard feelings for eliminating me, right? We even. Lol
1805 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Oof
1805 days 13 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
so do we get immunity

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!