This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Winter BBUK 2019: Camp Slasher: The Reunion

Topic » Winter BBUK 2019: Camp..

1569 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
1569 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Here!
1569 days 13 hours ago
Christian37
-
1569 days 13 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Hello!
1569 days 13 hours ago
Jasoi
Here
1569 days 13 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
I just got out the shower so I’m getting dressed. I have a date hahaha but I’m still here!
1569 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
HELLO EVERYONE!

CONGRATULATIONS on an amazing season, and thank you all so much for being a part of it.

MASSIVE congratulations to Chance, once again, on being this season's winner!
1569 days 13 hours ago
Jasoi
How Was i This Game and what did i need to improve on?
1569 days 13 hours ago
Jasoi
also give me a question
1569 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
Now--

I have some questions!

CHANCE:

How does it feel to win? Were you expecting it? What's running through your mind?

CHRISTIAN:

You received ZERO votes from the jury! Are you surprised? What's going through YOUR mind?

JASOI:

Did this season play out how you expected it to? What do you think of Chance as the winner?

DAPHNE:

As a former winner yourself, do you approve of Chance's game? You voted for Systrix-- do you stand by that choice?
1569 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
Everyone:

Who did you expect to win at the beginning of this season? Did any of the 3 finalists this season surprise you?
1569 days 13 hours ago
Christian37
You received ZERO votes from the jury! Are you surprised? What's going through YOUR mind?

Not suprised at all lmao. Not suprised at the 0 votes either. Seems like i am just universally hated in the gg community. Now for the winner i actually thought it would be closer between the two others but systrix botched the jury questioning making it a clear victory to chance.
1569 days 13 hours ago
PoohSnap
(This reunion will be open for 24 hrs to for any late stragglers. I'll post q's for ppl who aren't online now that want to answer them!)
1569 days 13 hours ago
Christian37
Who did you expect to win at the beginning of this season? Did any of the 3 finalists this season surprise you?

Honestly i expected chance and wakiza to make it far together. The two finalist that suprised me were systrix and myself lol.
1569 days 13 hours ago
Jasoi
Did this season play out how you expected it to? What do you think of Chance as the winner?

Nope.I didnt expect to get evicted 8th
1569 days 13 hours ago
adeleadele
Ngl i did not pay attention to anyone's speeches or anyone's gameplay cuz like i said, i'm only here bcuz i get to live for free for a month. But ik chance so like

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!