This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK 2019: Battle of Class: The Reunion

Topic » BBUK 2019: Battle of Class:..

1751 days 4 hours ago
Jasoi
@FireX thats me in zombie bb
1751 days 3 hours ago
myiel
@Jameslu
It can be dumb asf to you, but I wasn't playing for you I was playing for me And I do what I want to do not what everyone thinks I shud do. I didn't come to play A scared game to take the easy way out to make the road a clear win for me no! I wanted  it to be hard as hell challenging and I wanted to go against the best in a poll with someone everyone was  afraid  of this entire game. So yall can keep attacking my game and keep calling me names. I wud not change one thing about what I did because at the end of the day I'm validated in my game And in how I played and that's what's most important at the end of the day.

And no I didn't lose because of that I lost because I didn't push harder need to remind you I didn't lose by A land slide it was A close vote so give respect when respect is mf due thank you<3
1751 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
okay but did you win though?
no. exactly.
1751 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
If you would have won, Scott would have lost his title as worst winner ever.
1751 days 1 hour ago
myiel
I see why your such A hating ass bitch now, this was my 1st time playing

I got 2nd and Was unominated

Your first time playing you got 12th And did get nominated

So please don't let that 1 win get to your head little tiny jamsey boy because it took you more than 1 try And you got double digits your first try so before checking anyone check your double digit on the Wikis page placement And then come talk to me, Now Run and tell that.

*smiles and winks*
1751 days 1 hour ago
honeybunch1
really James shut the fuck up
1751 days 1 hour ago
honeybunch1
James always gloats and is the worsee backstabber there is
1751 days 1 hour ago
honeybunch1
myiel played a mostly honest game which cant be said of you
1751 days 1 hour ago
honeybunch1
in any game you always lashing out at other people to cover your own faults
Bitch your not perfect
1750 days 23 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Hey guys!
Sorry I wasn't here, I took a couple Z's.

X, hate aside, congrats on winning! Even though we all knew you'd win lool.

Yoshi, I never really talked to you, but first try and you got runner-up? That's cool. Congratulations.
1750 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* Puts Season 2 Crown on *
I didn't want it to slip off my head so yah sorry i wasn't at the reunion couldn't make it i had a busy busy day so yah i love doing this in the middle of the night
So congrats to X honestly i have to be honest i wasn't really paying much attention to this season cause it was kind of a borefest to read and watch stuff but I'm proud of you cause our relationship is up and down it usually goes left or right but you absolutely deserve it
Apparently everyone forgets about Season 1-3 I mean the real entertainment i mean my season Made this shit Rated R Because we did some nasty shit aka I fucked a guy to manipulate the vets to let me slide to the finals but continuing on from that honestly didn't really pay attention this season after the first like 4 weeks  i knew X had this game in the bag like taking candy from a baby
So yah that's all of my thoughts and is that all stars mhhh who knows  I see well  maybe i need to come out of retirement after the disaster that was season 3 me being targeted every week for winning maybe I can take back another crown  but for now bye hoes
Love, Kyle Your season 2 Winner
https://66.media.tumblr.com/1bfa9d648c9cb157642f359ab6803a4e/tumblr_inline_nsxkjy4W5N1raim3h_400.gif
1750 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
LMAO @Yoshi you are so funny.

I got 12th because I WALKED. Because I knew these bitches were going to keep nomming me. And anyways at least I can say in my second & third attempt I at least tried to win. You didn't lmfao. You are so proud of your gameplay and it baffles me. You were X's sheep, case closed.
1750 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Your first time playing you got 12th And did get nominated

So please don't let that 1 win get to your head little tiny jamsey boy because it took you more than 1 try And you got double digits your first try so before checking anyone check your double digit on the Wikis page placement And then come talk to me, Now Run and tell that.

Need I remind you, X has a worst track record than me and also won after his first attempt. So really hun you're attacking both of us when you make this statement. We got early boots because viewed us as threats. Something no one will ever view you as.
1750 days 19 hours ago
myiel
@Jameslu Walking is even worse i wud of lied and just said I got 12th, the fact you walked your first game Speaks volume, and I'm speaking directly towards you right now.

So on that note The game is over I did good as hell my first game And Thank you Honey And Lauren  for the compliments<3
1750 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
I'm not embarrassed to say I walked in the first season though. Thats what makes me so iconic lmao. Clearly you haven't seen my seasons. Meanwhile people are still trying to remember what you did all game? Or even who are you? Using me walking and saying "speaks volume" please tell me how? You would walk to if people treated you bad and always targeted you. Oh wait you wouldn't how that feels because NO ONE VIEWS YOU AS A THREAT LMFAO.

Anyways yes the game is over, well done on getting second. Second best looks good on you :).

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!