This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1268 days 22 hours ago
PoohSnap
Logan Finalist Interview:

1) Hello, Runner-Up! I'm proud of your journey, Logan. You proved that you are a genius at making it to the end. How do you feel about getting 2nd?

I'm glad I finally got past the third place that I never past since season one. Could I have played better, yes .

2) You did not win, and some of that seemed to be due to the jury's perception that you really didn't do much in the game. I must agree to some extent-- I think you waited too long to make a move and planned a little too much without executing! Do you regret playing such an under-the-radar, quiet game?

A little since when I was trying to make the moves, people ignored me and didn't do it since it did not benefit them. It's hard to find the balance and this time was too late.

3) What made you align with X-- someone who you regretted staying too close with and keeping around too long in S6, because he eventually caused your eviction?

We have an interesting history, I knew between him and Scott, I'd rather deal with X since with him I can beat him in polls. As far as working with him, I knew I couldn't work the whole game with him since he obviously couldn't trust me but, I was waiting for my moment to strike and when he ended up nommed in hell week it screwed up what my planned road was.

4) Who were you close to in the house? We saw glimpses of your strategic planning, but I'm genuinely curious as to who you had the most solid bonds with.

Surprisingly Yandere. Even though we were on opposite sides we were genuine allies. Close second being Chanelle, that's right the very person trying to get me out I was close to and I made sure we stayed close with the showmance.

5) How did All Stars compare to the other seasons you've been in? You've played more days of this game than anyone else, so I'm sure you have the best idea of similarities and differences.

I think my all stars game was a hybrid of Season 1and 2. Season 2 because of redemption house and season 1 since like this season, I couldn't control the noms I wanted and had that also been a jury voting season final 3 I would've been 3rd easily.

6) Final thoughts on your All Stars journey?

Definitely enjoyed playing, wish I could've played better, and would be willing to damage my average to play and this time not hide under the radar.
1268 days 22 hours ago
PoohSnap
Scott Finale Interview:

1) You won! And played an amazing strategic game, and really just slayed as a housemate and an All Star. How does it feel to be a two-time winner of this BBUK series?

2) You were quite the underdog for much of the game, and you fought hard with the minority alliance. Did it ever cross your mind to join X's cult? Why or why not?

3) From Week 1, you had strong reads on the house. What did you make of everyone else? You outplayed them all-- did they make it easy for you?

4) I'm sure you're glad to be out of that pressure cooker. Who are you glad to leave behind?

5) Did you anticipate the sweeping jury vote in your favor?

6) I loved seeing you bonds with other housemates, like Megan and Lorenzo. Was it easy to form those bonds? Now that it's all over, who are you going to miss the most?

7) It has been SO LONG since you returned! I am so glad you came back, obviously, and you were at the top of my rankings for nearly each week. What do you make of your overall BBUK experience in this series?

1. When I played the first time around, I won which is great but I felt like I always had that chip on my shoulder due to me playing on a multi. I really had no interest in coming back ever, but then All-stars came along and I was like "yeah no thanks," and told you no. Then I started thinking about if I could actually win and was like "fuck do I really want to do this? Sounds time consuming and I'll have to spam a lot but if I win, I can finally redeem myself." So winning this one meant so much more to me. People can't discredit this win. I think it's funny that out of all the winners that could have became first two-time winners, it ended up being me LOL.

2. Nope! I was "aligned" with X from day 1 but I always had plans to backstab him and just used his side to protect myself early on. From everyone in the cast, X was the only one that I was scared may be able to spam me out (I was shook at Kyle's spamming abilities later). I saw the bigger picture and knew I'd probably be targeted first once it got down to just his group since they were all his friends, not mine. I absolutely hate sheep and X just steamrolling a season would have been boring.

3. I wouldn't say they made it easy for me but because both sides thought I was with them, I wasn't really considered as a nominee until almost the halfway point and it took a twist for the house to realize that I was playing people. I think the problem is they needed to target me early instead of using me as a vote/number. Some of the sets that went through were pretty questionable in whose game it helped. I think a lot of people were playing one day at a time and not really thinking about how to get to the end, who they want to sit with, and how to get those people to the end as well. Like doing sets like Honey vs. Kyle, or Chanelle vs. Me/Lorenzo, doesn't benefit you if you can't spam, considering Honey/Chanelle can't spam either. Wouldn't you want to keep them so when you do end up going on the block, it's not with a me, Lorenzo, or Kyle?

4. The game in general is stressful so to finally be able to relax and sleep peacefully is nice. I don't really dislike anyone, but having to play with Yandere, Honey, Chanelle, etc. was very mentally draining. I do enjoy them out of the game though. Other than them, I'm glad to leave X behind. Just a very fake dude who can never admit he was outplayed. I wouldn't mind him but literally everything he says is a lie. He says he's rooting for me in his exit interview and that he'd spam to make sure I made finals and then tried to spam me out two rounds later. He's just very weird and bitter. Even during the finale, he tried to pull the "I knew Scott was gonna win, I would have voted him to win but I wanted to decide who got 2nd," like sure you did. He's very obsessed and probably can't sleep at night knowing I got my 2nd win before him.

5. I knew there was a chance of a bitter jury or a jury not wanting to have a repeat winner, but gameplay alone, I knew I had it in the bag. I was expecting a closer vote like 5-2. After X got out, my only real jury threats in the game were Kyle and Lorenzo, who both probably beat me at the end.

6. I came into the game saying I was going to be super friendly/fake and just align with everyone but I'd backstab anyone at any given point if it meant I got further. Given with how it turned out, I do think I made real bonds but I guess like it's a lot easier for me to not want to backstab Megan over backstabbing Kyle or Lorenzo when I know I can beat Megan at the end. It was definitely easy to form the bonds, I think people just naturally gravitate towards me, but game-wise I knew I needed to make bonds, to ensure I get far. I probably won't keep in contact with anyone on a regular because I'm not too active on tengaged. I'll miss my talks with Lorenzo and Megan most but I definitely expect us to lose contact.

7. I'm very pleased with my experience. I don't play [it cut off! RIP.]

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!