This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Goodbye Messages

Topic » Goodbye Messages

1278 days 23 hours ago
adamslater19
Kyle..... Where do i begin, We were really close in S3 when we got up and personal so coming into this game i knew we'd be good, We grew a strong bond until the whole F4 deal with x and them lot, Then another F3 deal, Without me, It's like you didn't care about our friendship which hurts a lot and in the end i had to nominate you because you were attacking my other friend and he was attacking you and i don't like seeing that, Good luck on the outside xo - Megan
1277 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Honey
Unfortunately  the house wanted you or Kyle out and succeeded in getting you out.

Kyle
You tried your best  in your poll Vs Scott but,  you unfortunately  failed
1276 days 23 hours ago
PoohSnap
-CHANELLE-
1275 days 23 hours ago
PoohSnap
-LORENZO-
1275 days 23 hours ago
adamslater19
Chanelle - We made up and then i betrayed you, I am sorry but it's the game, No hard feelings on the outside

Lorenzo - We hated each other at the beginning and then played close, You made F4, You did really well, Proud of you <3
1275 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Chanelle we sure had an interesting  showmance.  Sure we had our ups and downs but, what relationship  doesn't.
Lorenzo we started out in that group together,  drifted apart,  and then we got back together in the end.
1275 days 23 hours ago
Piddu
Lorenzo - We've had our ups and our downs but I definitely appreciated your presence in the game. One of the few highlights to playing this season.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!