This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Goodbye Messages

Topic » Goodbye Messages

1291 days 14 hours ago
PoohSnap
Say your goodbyes to fallen housemates here.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1c7ee6399ceb00ac01a3af492257e398/tumblr_pcvi8bdg5L1s9ni7fo1_500.gif
1291 days 14 hours ago
PoohSnap
-YOSHI-
1291 days 14 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
Love you Yoshi I am so sad Ur gone
1291 days 14 hours ago
Christian37
Was actually quite looking forward to be playing with you. Gone too soon.
1291 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
I went with the house on this one, sorry. X's rep kinda ruined your chances here. *shrug* Still an All-Star so be proud!
1291 days 14 hours ago
honeybunch1
aw bye Yoshi sorry to see you go
1290 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Yoshi,

Your a amazing person just know that. From the second i met you in stars a year plus ago through out our journey in 1984 and BBUK6 we have always been there for each other. Ik that your a strong independent black man with so much to give if ppl just let you. If they just gave you a shot. Your the most loyal person ik and it hurts to see you leave at all let alone first. Ik you were targeted because of me and i am sorry for that. My rep should not have affected you but it did. I hope you get a 3rd chance to show again what your made of. LOYAL STRONG KIND FEARFUL are just 4 words id use to describe you. You will rise from the ashs 1 day and i will be there watching. Tysm for always being a true friend to me and being there when i need you. We have been through a lot together and i can say i love you. Your someone i want in my life forever because i wont find a friend like you. Your 1 of a kind. I will be honest with you i was not gonna write 1 of these cause im sad your out. It was a cruel joke how quick i had you and then lost you. But you deserve to have something nice wrote about you even if it probs has 4000 grammer errors LOL. Tysm for everything bro and Remember that ill always have your back.

馃惣馃敟馃惣馃敟馃惣馃敟馃惣馃敟馃惣馃敟馃惣馃敟馃惣馃敟馃惣馃敟馃惣馃敟馃惣馃敟馃惣
1290 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Will miss you yoshi hope we play another season again in future
1290 days 11 hours ago
paul028
Yoshi, if I seen this right after your eviction I would've written something nasty however I've grown since then and decided to just say... nothing, try harder next time you lazy slacker
1290 days 11 hours ago
FireX
He did fucking try you were just obsessed with him leaving
1290 days 11 hours ago
paul028
Please you missed the reference X
1290 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
Yoshi, I just want to say I feel eternally guilty for what I did. I promised you would be fine this week and I nominated you and you got evicted. I truly wanted to work with you, and I fucked it all up. I just want you to know that I鈥檓 sorry and I fucked up.
1289 days ago
PoohSnap
-DYLAN-
1289 days ago
Yandereboy12
Dylan you got robbed being agaisnt two massive poll threats (thats not me and X for once! XD) still i wish you spammed alot now since your gone i wish you luck on outside
1289 days ago
adamslater19
Good luck Dylan on whatever your doing on the outside
1288 days 22 hours ago
kingLiam
15th- Dylan (Evicted Day 6)

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!