This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage

Topic » Interview Stage

1296 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
This is where interviews will take place if housemate is active. If not, I'll post one that we did over messages.

https://media.giphy.com/media/45cgWcOiGGnH74r7cR/giphy.gif
1296 days 2 hours ago
myiel
*walks in into a split* ayeeeeee ayeeeee! Lol wooooo lawd thank ya jesus im out of that house Lol
1296 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
YOSHI, omg.

I'm honestly bummed to see you leaving. You started off feeling so defeated, but it was clear that you were willing to fight, and fight HARD, if you had stayed.

You seem relieved, though! What's going through your head right now?
1296 days 2 hours ago
myiel
When I tell you the houseguest had my bags pack to go before i even enter the house THEY HAD MY BAGS PACKED TO GO LOL!

I tried everything within my heart spirit and soul!! to be open and start new friendships and alliances with people and it was like stone walls no one invited me to any alliance people barley talked to me I just kept getting the YOUR IN DANGER talk and oh we think ur good

When in all damn well I knew for damn sure i wasnt good But If i had stayed i was going to lite some shit on fire lmao

The only reason why im so relieved because of how closed minded a lot of people were in that game they would not give me a chance at all within the first two ours they already decided i was the target for the week so I was done with the whole play pretend friends BS im very straight up.
1296 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
I think I saw a very new side to you this season during your short stay. You were in a power position almost all of Battle of Class (srsly, it was hella impressive you went unnominated).

This was the polar opposite. I have a question from Kat that relates to this:

Yoshi, the main reason you were up from what I gathered was because of X and your previous season with him, did you feel that X being in this season was a disadvantage for you and if so, how well do you think you would've done without him?
1296 days 2 hours ago
FireX
I FUCKING LOVE YOU YOSHI❤❤❤❤❤
1296 days 2 hours ago
myiel
Thank you so much lol, and Hey Kat the snack lookin like A kit kat <3

I do feel like it was A disadvantage for me because people were like oh your going to play with X oh ur going to do whatever he says. With outeven giving me a chance! I legit came to play a new game A game to show I am A strong BLACK Independent African american who was willing to start new bonds with old enimies new housemates that i never met before and really shake up the game but nobody gave me the oppurtunity because of my past relation with X

And withouht him I feel like people would have been more optimistic to hear me out and want to work with me because i would have been looked at as a number for their side and not a number for X
1296 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
You had a strong social game in S6, so I agree that could've been the case. It seems like such a lose-lose scenario-- your game got defined by X in S6 when you were RUNNER-UP and this season as 1st boot! We'll have to bring you back solo sometime to see how you can do then!

Let's take a look at your nomination partner: Johnny. While it seemed that you started off feeling defeated but then rose up to fight, he did the opposite and seemed to unravel today, almost quitting the game. Do you think he's going to impact the game in the way that you would have, had you stayed?

And we'll make this question even longer-- are there any people in there who you don't like, or want to see leave next?
1296 days 2 hours ago
myiel
It really did unfortunately I am not acknowledge for actually being A good player which is sad to say but it is what it is as long as I know my heart and the way I played and God who put me on this green earth chilllleeeee we good!

I think johnny has a fire under his belly now and I hope he does tear this game apart as I was going to attempt to do because me and johnny talked and got close in this game while we were block Kings Lol I love him as a person and Hope he really shakes this house to the COREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it's All stars let's MAke Big MOVES!!!!

And I mean I guess Nicole and Raven I don't have a personal A big issue with them but I just feel like they feel comfortable and making comfortable moves. It's All STARS no one came to play comfortable mixed the damn game up lol
1296 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
We love to see fire! And okay, calling some people out! Love that.

Now, to switch to the positive (and quickly bc we're on limited time): who do you WANT to see WIN, and how does it feel to be the first boot of All Stars?
1296 days 1 hour ago
PoohSnap
WYA yosh?!
1296 days 1 hour ago
myiel
I want to see

SPORTSGEEK

TINKER

OR X Win

those are the only people who truly had human conversation with me And were very honest and open with me and on top of that I feel like their gameplay are the most diverse from what ive seen personally
1296 days 1 hour ago
PoohSnap
With a jury vote, human convos ARE more important this season than before. Being antisocial is probs a no-go!

Finally-- do you have any concluding thoughts? How was this overall experience for you coming back? Do you have any regrets?
1296 days 1 hour ago
Tinkerbelll
*walks out the house* *poses like a queen*  love u Yoshi *walks back into the house*
1296 days ago
myiel
I have no Regrets I came in here and was 100% myself was very authentic with everyone and upfront and I wouldn't change that about myself for the world. Concluding thoughts for me I guess would be I'm so glad I got to know chanelle Sportsgeek  their amazing players in the  game and amazing human beings.

The overall experience was a nightmare lol it was like dealing with Brainless zombies who didn't want to make a move or seize a rare opportunity to shake up the game lol and this is not towards everyone but majority of that damn house lol.

That's pretty much it *smiles
1296 days ago
PoohSnap
Well, it was awesome to have you, Yoshi! I hope you come back if we do this again.

And you will ALWAYS have your runner-up and unnominated status from S6.

<3

See you!

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!