This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Backyard

Topic » Backyard

1282 days 11 hours ago
Delights
Omg theres drama finally a reward for being safe
1282 days 11 hours ago
Piddu
I don't know if it's necessary framing, but it's a bit off that you're in all these chats and alliances that you didn't fill me or Megan in. Like you had a final 3 chat with Lorenzo/X, and now this final 4 chat, neither of which you told either of us, so where does that leave me and Megan?

I do think you're playing a good game because you seem to be in every single alliance chat and are pretty much working with everyone. Every week, everyone thinks you voted with them, which just isn't possible. You're also unnominated at we're at f7.
1282 days 11 hours ago
Piddu
And when I said threat, I just mean you're playing a good RESPECTABLE game, like as a juror, I'd be impressed, that's all lol. It wasn't meant to sound condescending. I only said that because you told me Lorenzo was the biggest threat in the game now, and I told you I disagreed and thought it was you.
1282 days 11 hours ago
Delights
I want more drama it's my furtheest placement
1282 days 11 hours ago
honeybunch1
comes outside with Champagne bottle
1282 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
cries i miss Jayson sniffle
1281 days 13 hours ago
RedsKanto
*plays billiards*
1281 days 12 hours ago
honeybunch1
swings in hammock
1279 days 8 hours ago
kingLiam
*Throws all of the ex-houseguests beds in the pool*
1276 days 10 hours ago
kingLiam
*waits for Scott*
1276 days 10 hours ago
lhooper902976
Goes in the hot tub to relax
1276 days 8 hours ago
Piddu
*is too busy making love to lorenzos sweet hole*
1276 days 7 hours ago
kingLiam
*moans*

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!