This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

1279 days 7 hours ago
Piddu
Got my angel wings today. Good luck to X and Chanelle, I feel bad for them. Just so many snakes all around (not saying my gameplay isn't snakey but obviously it does hurt on a different level when people you trust are the ones plotting against you).
1279 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
omg surviied Hell Week sings and dance and has a double shot
1278 days 17 hours ago
PoohSnap
BB to the All Stars:

Did Hell Week reveal anything that wasn’t revealed before? Do you think the jury will let Hell Week impact their vote?
1278 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
Yes and we'll see
1278 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
Well Lorenzo just proved to everyone hes actually playing the game.
1278 days 10 hours ago
FireX
Honestly kyle And lorenzo targeting me and blindsiding me goes to show that they have loyalty to no 1 and will also pick everyone off. I mean they left scott and megan out of thier 4 person alliance so its clear who thier next set will be. And the fact that kyle is unnomintaed is yikes
1278 days 9 hours ago
RedsKanto
When I wasnt even the one who made the final 4 chat
1278 days 8 hours ago
adamslater19
*Sits down in Public DR* Big brother i don't want to fucking talk, I just want to sit in peace because i just need two minutes on my own *Takes a deep breath*
1278 days 4 hours ago
honeybunch1
cries I miss JAYSONNNNNNNNNN
1276 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
BB to the All Stars:

Confess! What's on your mind?
1275 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
BB to the All Stars:

Someone come in the DR and talk some mad shit. We’re starting to lose ratings!
1275 days 5 hours ago
kingLiam
OK LISTEN UP, I WILL DESTROY THIS HOUSE
1275 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Definitely at this point it's put up or shut up since there isn't that much room to hide anymore.
1274 days 10 hours ago
Delights
I don't like these people lol jkjk
1272 days 4 hours ago
PoohSnap
BB to the All Stars:

How does it feel to be in the Final 4? How would it feel to get cut right before the final?

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!