This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Public Diary Room

Topic » Public Diary Room

1303 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
1303 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
For any non-private DR's, you can vent in here! You can also ask Big Brother questions from here.
1303 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
1298 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
BB to the All Stars:

How does it feel to be back for another go at the crown?
1298 days 16 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : Hi big brother, Glad to be back, Hopefully i can make another final, Hopefully i can do Daphne proud, The bitch better be watching the show when both me and Aimee are on here, I'm excited to see how the season plays out and if anyone has any showmances aha
*Leaves DR*
1298 days 15 hours ago
Christian37
"I am fighting for the penguins and i do this for them"
1298 days 15 hours ago
RedsKanto
I鈥檓 so ready to lose my first poll LOL
1298 days 15 hours ago
sportsgeek12
It feels great to be back, but I know the game is going to ramp up really quickly here soon
1298 days 15 hours ago
honeybunch1
this a wonderful palace  makes one feel like a Queen
1298 days 15 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Can't wait to lose my first poll
1298 days 15 hours ago
FireX
well i am back and i have ZERO IDEA what ima do. hopefully my loyalty is a asset
1298 days 15 hours ago
paul028
I am ready to be nominated every week just like my last 2 seasons until im evicted
1298 days 15 hours ago
honeybunch1
yay have the Master Bedroom and my ToyBox
1298 days 15 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
I hope just because I鈥檓 a past winner doesn鈥檛 put a huge target on my back!! Lightening doesn鈥檛 really strike twice so if anything they should look around at the non threats considering they usually win All-Star seasons!! 馃憖
1298 days 15 hours ago
FireX
love the cast ngl. so many experienced player
1298 days 14 hours ago
honeybunch1
this place is huge and everybody so friendly

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!