This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1564 days 2 hours ago
Christian37
Guess i might give a certain move too. Not really important when it comes to the later phases of the game, and it did not really turn up to be as great as possible. In the first week i was not picked by any of the teams. This was intentional. I acheived this by attempting to be a little annoying and it seemed like it worked. I did this because i thought i would gain a huge power in the game. I did not get any though. I still was ensured safety week one though so cant say it was all bad.
1564 days ago
WannaBeeFriends
@KINDRED

The most difficult decision I had to make in this game was using strategy in the challenges. Those suckers were hard to win. Like whose eggs to crack lol it took me an hour. I was trying my best to be strategic and make others think I would get cracked a lot. I wanted them to crack people that I said probably wouldn鈥檛 get cracked. Hey, I was close to winning that, but yeah Johnny was cracking my eggs like crazyyyyy!!! So was Christian and Sys... hmmm yet I鈥檓 sitting here with them 馃槀
1564 days ago
WannaBeeFriends
I would say taking Christian over you and Sys to the finals was my hardest choice, but that would鈥檝e been a lie!! You would鈥檝e SLAYED these jury votes because if I ended up getting fourth you were getting my vote. Hands down the best social game. No one ever wanted to target you. Definitely scared to sit next to you with a jury voting.
1563 days 17 hours ago
Jasoi
Why do Yall think you guys deserve to LOSE and Why and dont sugarcoat
1563 days 16 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
@JASOI

I deserve to lose because I鈥檓 the villain out of the final 3. If GOOD wins over EVIL then I definitely have no shot right here do I. 馃榿
1563 days 10 hours ago
sportsgeek12
Chance, I don't hold anything against you, I'm not bitter towards you at all. I am considering giving you my vote. If I give you my vote, will all be forgiven between us?
1563 days 9 hours ago
systrix
1.  What was the most difficult decision you had to make this game?

is to vote someone :( it's really hard to vote esp when people are very nice to you :( but sadly we need to vote and this is just a game
1563 days 9 hours ago
systrix
@jasoi

I deserved to lose bcoz I didn't make a move to bring kindred to the final 3 T.T
1563 days 9 hours ago
systrix
as you can see.. out of this 2 I didn't bring 1 friend to win.. me and kindred met in this game so we are opponent since day 1. my gameplay was this as long as it's not me I will nom that person and it worked. until kindred and I became bestfriend and my alliance which is chance and wakiza targeting her so I need to make a move. I change the game and it's work.. I talked to christian to have hes vote bcoz I noticed that he is the only person who has no alliance in this game so I don't think that he really play the game.. sorry christian :( I used christian as a # until the twist come's in... and thats it.. I believe that out of this 2 people I am the one who deserve to win.
1563 days 7 hours ago
Jasoi
I mean what stupid stuff have yall done and what embarring stuff yall done?
1563 days 4 hours ago
Christian37
Why do Yall think you guys deserve to LOSE and Why and dont sugarcoat

I sorta got a little lucky when sea withrawed from the game. Pretty sure i would have went that round because i did not spam. So if sea had not quit i would not be here.

But to be completely honest that round was one of the more hectic on my side. I was added to a chat where they directly said they were going to nominate me. In a danm hurry i got sys, kindred and sea on my side. In the end i went up on the block but far from alone, and i also survived.
1563 days 3 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
@SPORTS

Yes, I never hated you or ever planned on targeting you since you were on my team. I was shocked and hurt is why I lashed out the way I did. I鈥檓 sure it caused for good drama though lol. Even if I don鈥檛 get your vote all the beef between us has been squashed! Of course!
1563 days 3 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
@JASOI

The stupidest and embarrassing things I did was lash out at multiple people putting so many targets on my back. I never take the under the radar, friends with everyone approach. It just doesn鈥檛 seem to work for me. The bitch always comes out even though it鈥檚 very embarrassing at times.
1562 days 19 hours ago
Jasoi
@Chrstain you sugarcoated slighted,only this part will count

I sorta got a little lucky when sea withrawed from the game. Pretty sure i would have went that round because i did not spam. So if sea had not quit i would not be here.

But to be completely honest that round was one of the more hectic on my side. I was added to a chat where they directly said they were going to nominate me.
1562 days 11 hours ago
Christian37
@Chrstain you sugarcoated slighted,only this part will count

How is that sugercoating? They are facts man. Why do you want me to lie?

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!