This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

1567 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
Which ALSO means that Adelaide, you, too, must leave the house. Thank you so much for returning as a Counselor, and congratulations on making it so far!

Adelaide and Kindred will be the final jurors making up the Jury of 7!

These 7 housemates will determine the winner of BBUK: Camp Slasher.
1567 days 5 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
THANKS PUBLIC!! 馃槝馃槝馃槝

Even tho I most likely will lose in the jury vote it鈥檚 nice to know I made it to the end fighting the WHOLE WAY! :)
1567 days 5 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
SO SAD KINDRED IS OUT BUT IT鈥橲 A NO BRAINER SHE WAS THE BIGGEST THREAT FOR THIS CROWN! Who doesn鈥檛 love Kindred? She鈥檚 literally everything.
1567 days 5 hours ago
FireX
Eek then what are me and kyle doing lol
1567 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
NOW-- to the FINALISTS!

Congratulations on making it to the end of this crazy season. Each of you have played strong games, each of you have played different games, and each of you has been an amazing housemate to have on the show.

Kyle & X-- good luck! May the best winner prove themselves as the best mentor, as well!
1567 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
The game is taking a turn it's never taken before.

Because the finalists are now subject to a jury, they will be subject to an open jury questioning.

Melinda, Jasoi, Daphne, Wakiza, Johnny, Kindred, and Adelaide will have the floor in an open forum to ask the finalists questions about their game, and anything else that will help them make a decision.

X and Kyle, as Counselors, you are also allowed to ask questions with the jury, but you may not vote for the winner (because you have campers in the final) or answer questions for the finalists. You may help your campers craft their answers, and campers, you may go to your Counselors for help, if you wish.
1567 days 5 hours ago
FireX
I mean im just happy to have made some new friends. Aka Kindred and Chance. Both yall are very different personalitys but i like the good i saw of both of you. Glad yall got to know me as well. I also can NOT forget my brother jasoi who i had to see leave to soon. Honestly he did his best and im glad he applied. Idk if he had as much fun as i told him this was gonna be lmao but i hope he did.

As well as me and Adel actually making up. I realize ya have a heart of gold and what i thought was mean was actually passion and heart in what you spend your time doing. I hope you enjoy life because im sure you will do great things.

Also GL to the Final 3.
1567 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
CHANCE, CHRISTIAN, & SYSTRIX--

You will have an opportunity to give your take on the game in the Jury Questioning forum right here:
https://tengaged.com/group/6393-winter-bbuk-2019-camp-slasher-revived/forum/topic/23224353

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write out what you'd like the jurors to know about your game. The jurors will be able to ask questions, but that doesn't necessarily mean that all jurors will, or that they'll ask all of the right ones. You should address everything about your game that you want the jury to know, from your initial strategy, to your moves made, and anything you think is relevant to convince them that you're deserving of the winning title.

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!