This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBUK 2019: Battle of Class: The Reunion

Topic » BBUK 2019: Battle of Class:..

1751 days 20 hours ago
Jasoi
no one bother to pay attention to me,The Jasoi!
1751 days 19 hours ago
myiel
You still walked So your A disappointment, And no one viewing me as a threat is suppose to be A bad thing??? uhmmm last time I check that's how you play the game no one wants to walk around being A threat that's why you prob got nommed so many times your first time around jamsey boy. ;))

And you can say who Am I? but Remember you tuned in  to be this obsessed with me where your so Pressed over a game your weren't even apart of, Even the cast who I played with is showing me extreme respect and love. So what I'm trying to put into few words.

I just really don't give a fuck about how you feel, I did the damn thing and did it well.

*sips wine and struts off and leaves you to chat among the winds*
1751 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
I'm such a big disappointment hence why I'm probs one, if not the most loved winner haha.

Anyways good game Yoshi, glad you got second place amongst X's sheep. I mean like you guys knew y'all were playing for second lmao, embarrassing.
1751 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
And that is all I have time for today.
Will only answer questions asked by Jae.
1751 days 15 hours ago
gumball221520
We all played a good game guys!

Congrats X!
1751 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
Myiel slayed the fuck outta Jameslu. Jamelu your mother would be so embarrassed.
1751 days 13 hours ago
paul028
so glad im not in any drama kjsddjkfs
1751 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Piddu
Myiel slayed the fuck outta Jameslu. Jamelu your mother would be so embarrassed.

Um how???! You're delusional and I won't take note of anything you say bc you won on a multi and now accusing X of winning bc of multis lmao. It was so funny coming from you who won on a multi account and do not fucking say it was your main account at the time because no one fucking knew, thank u, next, bitch!

ANYWAYS PEACE OUT MOTHERFUCKERS!
1751 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Piddu trying to cause drama is how serious anyone actually cared about Scotts winning oh that's right nobody cares what u gotta say ty next
1751 days 10 hours ago
Piddu
You are so obsessed with me lmao.

Anyway for delusional people, even random people think you lot are stupid AF : https://tengaged.com/blog/bigdizzleyomama/8924010/i-wanna-know
1751 days 10 hours ago
FireX
Your so patetic and have no life. I can bring the mails up where u spammed on piddu for Coy to be saved as well win bbuk

I remember you saying that piddu was not your main at the time yet you still used coy and piddu at the same time
1751 days 10 hours ago
Piddu
How about you bring up the fact on why you have a rednose? Also nice spelling. Get educated leech.

I did use both. I strictly played tengaged games and group games on Coyote hence it being my main. Havent played a game on this account in YEARS.

Don't get mad because you had to cheat your way to a win.
1751 days 10 hours ago
Piddu
Most of you can barely construct a cohesive sentence. Don't speak to me if you haven't passed fifth grade yet. Bitches.
1751 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Iv never cheated.

MOST OF YOU... oh wait on piddu... ARE RANKED AS THE WORST WINNER...Cause even the host hates you...AND YOU SEEM TO THINK YOUR TOUGH SHIT...when u nothing but a low life who thinks they can attack top 3 ranked winners...AND I WILL KNOCK U TF DOWN...i dare u to come back and face me...AND THEN U CAN GO CRY YO ASS HOME
1751 days 8 hours ago
Piddu
You look crazy, crying about rankings on an online group game as if it means anything. I'm sorry you're a forgettable winner while I'm the face of the series and my impact is still present!

Also James has stated I'm his favorite. 馃槇

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!