This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

OK calling people out/goodbye messages

Topic » OK calling people out/goodbye..

1783 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Ok first off fuck u guys for giving me 11th again you are the biggest pussys I've ever seen you sit here and call me a poll threat when 1! I barely beat Dylan and 2 X spams longer and more than me you idiots!!! You ruined a perfect chance to take him out and now his gonna win... Or will he?

You know what since X wants to go spam for his allies to stay not only that but voe with his sheep to make sure I don't get power I'm deciding to spam as well so get ready queens this just got tougher now calling others out Can and Malachi u 2 are fucking not gonna win you think u will with halls cockys attitude not even response  from you or anything not giving me a chance and sadly u won't win cam you shouldn't have been invited back in the first place Prakeova would be such a better one HECK invite Adele back instead you said u wanted to win and shit but news girl u ain't winning intact IMA go laugh my ass off when u think ur gonna win Malachi you won't win either cause you can't fucking make a move and if u did made a move maybe the vl and me and others would respect your game Nopalito same message as Malachi Logan ;) good luck John nobody likes flip floppers get the fuck out you ruined the girls chances as well as honey but she made a good game move (kinda?) While us move is stupid for flipping so you'll be safe newsflash you won't be safe your gonna be in a poll and fine sweety sorry for you to hear that X you are a sexist male who doesn't deserve to win you made a fucking guys alliance!? Who the fuck does that? That is such sexist and low to target us girls for no reason but cause we got no dick

Even if we got but gger dicks than the entire guys alliance oof my picks to win are obvious Yoshin, Aimee , Chanelle , and honey good luck girls you'll need it with them sloppy ass men

I DARE you men to apply next season cause if you do I'll be right there making sure life's hell in the house while I stay as a queen the queen stays queen BIATCHS adios;)
1783 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Next time play the game and don't rely on X to fucking save you I HOPE jae makes the finalize poll a twist where the viewers lounge votes who wins from the vl and we can have a GOOD WINNER chao! The queens out
1783 days 23 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
... I applaud the effort. Copying others is the most sincere form of flattery, but at least I can spell/punctuate my bitch-fests 90% of the time...
1783 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Dont care honestly Jayson and who said anything about copying?
1783 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Bigger * oops
1783 days 23 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
:P And yet you cared enough to reply

#loser
1783 days 23 hours ago
gumball221520
Yandere you think I can’t make a move? Why do u think u got out XD
1783 days 22 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I mean, I told u I respected u as a vet but I had to take u out. If u want to b!tch about it and not accept the respect I'm giving u as a player, then screw u and go cry to the VL.

U are just mad because regardless of the circumstances, U were evicted unanimously in a week where I had the power. Adiós! ;)
1783 days 22 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Ty for respecting me but that doesn't fix the sheeping and losing in other news X WOULD SPAM me to lose so yeah its a dumb move but gl
1783 days 22 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Malachi did u win anything this'd week ? And I was target 1 entering it isn't a move really to evict a girl in a minority
1783 days 22 hours ago
Yandereboy12
The only smart thing about this is u evicted the person who could spam X out
1783 days 17 hours ago
John10
If you can beat X in a poll than there’s no way in hell we can beat you In a poll
1783 days 9 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Dylan almost heated me ;)
1783 days 9 hours ago
John10
Congrats

open group

BBUK9: Nightclub

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!